Trump has stabbed his entire base in the back. I can't believe he did this. We trusted him and he fucking betrayed us...

Trump has stabbed his entire base in the back. I can't believe he did this. We trusted him and he fucking betrayed us. We cannot sit here like the cucks at r/thedonald and just take it. It will be almost impossible to gain my trust back.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He hasn't done shit, you're just a shill. Until he actually kills assad or sends in large amounts of ground troops I'd consider disliking him. And he hasn't.

Are you just going to wait until it's already over?

I wonder what excuse you'll come up with next after he does send in troops to remove Assad from power.

I was a Trump supporter but this is going too far. First the failure to build a wall, and now this?

Sadly, this may be the only way to end the invasion into europe. With the end of the war and assad in charge, suddenly merkel and the eu kikes can claim they can't send the kebabs back to a dictatorship. This may not be in the worst interest of the west even if it gives israel a free hand to treat their neighbors as practice ranges.

>shills forgetting that this is an echo chamber and they stick out like a sore thumb

Kremlin Shill fuck off. Trump hasn't betrayed us at all. Most Americans are in favor of Dead Muslims

Straight up brother, finally some sense on Sup Forums. Don't forget his collusion with Russia and how he couldn't even ban fucking Muslims. We should meme his impeachment.

Yeah so let's support ISIS!

Trump owned nothing to a bunch of proRussian shills

^^^This is a neo-con/Israeli NEVERTRUMP shill^^^

They are currently HAMMERING every comment section/forum with the following;

>Trump's Administration is in CHAOS!!! Bannon is OUT!!! Us Alt-Roghters LOVE BAnnon because he's racist like us!! REVOLT AGAINST TRUMP!
>Kushner is taking over!! REVOLT AGAINST TRUMP!!!

then the other aspect is:
>Trump is FOR Syrain intervention!! WE MUST DO THIS FOR THE SYRIAN KIDS!!
.Assad is a dictator and Trump wants him GONE!! ENLIST NOW!! TELL YOUR SENATORS YOU SUPPORT WAR AND CAN'T ABIDE THE DEATHS OF POOR BROWN CHILDREN!!

Schizophrenic??? Yes... but they don't care.

They are hammering this shit everywhere all day long.

It's
>muh red-line V 2.0

all over again.

Fuck PNAC
Fuck McCain
Fuck Wolfowitz
Fuck Lindsey Grahm
Fuck Israel
Fuck GREATER ISRAEL
Fuck Muhammad

God Bless America!

(don't take their bait)

MAGA (there is no MiddleEast in there)

Trump vs Assad Straw Poll
Vote Here: strawpoll.me/12691404

This.

$.0000002 cents have been deposited to your account.

$.0000002 cents have been deposited to your account.

mmhm
try harder sweetie

He cucked his whole base.
HOLY SHIT!

I was a Trump supporter, but he has went too far this time. There is no wall, no jobs, gas is going up again and no winning. Honestly, I'm siding with the democrats in getting him impeached.

Confirmed shill

Gtfo

Cool rare pepe tho

He hasn't done shit yet. If he invades Syria, that's a different matter. If that happens, Kek will provide us a new champion.

>or sends in large amounts of ground troops

So, if Tyrone only puts in every inch of his cock in your wife's cunt, then you're a cuck? If he only puts in the tip, it's okay?

Fuck off back to r*ddit.

>the failure to build a wall

It hasn't even been three months you faggot

Arbetar CTR inom sverige? Eller är det Fi som shitpostar?

WTF OP! I love shareblue.com and George Soros and communism now~!

You're all just whining like a bunch of liberals. It's barely been three months and you're getting pissed that there is no wall yet.

the white race cries for dead pagan gods to save them as their cities burn and their heroes die

>hasn't even done anything
>hurr we need to attack him for betraying us
go away David Brock.

ITS OFFICIAL! BLUMPF B T F O !!!!

No. Fuck off neo-con interventionist shill.

I don't care about the wall, and I'm glad he's already deporting more illegals.

I just don't want to jump into ANOTHER durdling middle east war

>I wonder what excuse you'll come up with next after he does send in troops to remove Assad from power.

Well, if nothing else, this would PROVE BEYOND ANY DOUBT that Trump IS NOT a soviet spy working for Putin like MEAN STREEM MUDIA is saying

Go home Brock the election is over

Richard Spencer, Ron Paul, Sam Hyde, InfoWars and Sup Forums are all criticizing Trump and the Kushner cabal.

Trump has to see how much support Bannon has, and how much Kushner is rocking the boat. This now feels epic af. Neocons have a death wish.