Will you enlist for Trump's war with syria?

Will you enlist for Trump's war with syria?

Ill move back and enlist if i can fiki fiki syrian qts?

haha fuck no. the point of this is getting NIGGERS to die.

No because I don't browse reddit.

Trump is a relief cut made by the liberals.

He isn't a servant of Russia, but a servant of the media just as Alex Jones is.

I'm enlisting, but I will go to military prison if they try to send me there. I'm not dying for Israel.

A. You won't die

and

B. You will KILL for America.

Ok. I'm not losing legs, my eyes, arms, hands, and other various bodyparts for Israel. I'd rather go to military prison.

That also won't happen, but fine. Be a traitor instead of a hero.

>HURR I'M GONNA ACT LIKE A BOT AND POST THIS IN EVERY THREAD
you're dumb as fuck, seek help

[Low-energy shilling intensifies]

wtf is going on in here

Fuck no I'll leave the country

Yes, I for one will be first in line. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

..So does my check come in the mail or what?

Of course not, the chemical attacks were false flags.
Based Assad literally did nothing wrong.

It is literally impossible to be a hero for the United States in the course of fighting for Israel.

no and anyone who says otherwise is retarded, but many of the americans on this board are so

No, I would never die for greater Israel and the existence of ISIS as a ever present threat. I would only fight a war if America was invaded. We must make a change so America can make it to the next age. America is no longer the greatest country anymore because weak men have destroyed this country for 30 years and Gen Z and Millennials could be the only two generations to fix this, but they are beginning the culling. I can only worry about my homeland now, not some god forsaken hellhole that Jews want to own.

Yes as Russian shill.

i would enlist for assad war with israel

Yes. Papa Trump can do no wrong. He won the election for us. He loves us all, and I love him. I love him so much. I'd die in the desert for you, Papa Trump...

If it comes to it, of course

ShariaBlue is taking over

lmao. Uh, no, sweetie.

Except for when the needs of Israel match up with those of the United States. What kind of child are you?

>In the end Soros gets what he wants
Disgusting pottery.

Kys you disgusting kike

>Except for when the needs of Israel match up with those of the United States.

LMAO

>murder people
>be a hero
K

Why does everyone think the US is going to go to war with Syria? Can I get a quick rundown?

>Will you enlist for Trump's war with syria?
Fucking YES. Bring it.
Killing sandpeople is a tradtion around here.

What needs? They have no needs other than they wanted a homeland for themselves and took over Palestine. They attacked the USS Liberty and committed espionage against us and have committed acts of war against the United States.

tradition