WOULDN'T THIS WAR BE FUCKING ILLEGAL?

If memory serves, UN declared that Iraq war was illegal. How can America now launch ANOTHER illegal war and yet still sit at the UN? If the UN allows this then it proves the whole thing is utter bullshit and countries should just leave

>10 rubles deposited

we're not going to war, chill out

oh look a fucking Amerifat justifying more of his country's bullshit. you're worse than any regime on the planet

kill yourself cuckold.

and 50% of that has to go to food payments

then explain what that whore Paki woman is saying

America pays for protection for the cozy little UN cuck countries can spend their money on welfare and refugees. They can't say shit to America.

The grounds for the Iraq War are completely different than the grounds for entering the Syrian War

You're acting like entering war is inherently illegal

Then again, I have no idea why we even have war laws when war is specifically about not caring about what other people think and only valuing your own motive.

FUCK OFF RUSSIA

Neo-Manifest Destiny

The Republic demands new lands for its expanding population, at the expense of subhuman shitskin VERMIN. Why are you so concerned? This will be bring stability to the region long term when its not filled with goatfuckers.
t. lives in country that irreversibly destroyed most of the world's inhabited continents. Eat shit limey faggot. Try and stop us.

If Syria can be demonstrated to no longer have rule of law, then it can be invaded legally.

t. Administrative and political law student.

You are literally a cockroach. worse than Turks.

except clearly it now has more rule of law than any time since 2013.

the brits are the biggest back deal making shady beady eyed fucks this world has ever seen. you wrote the white papers you stupid mother fucker you should never open your toothless mouth

lol, my country doesn't do shit anymore and hasn't since Suez. you are about to go to another war with a sovereign country that has not attacked you. Hitler and the commies were both right

It didn't have rule of law then and if Assad is gassing people in the streets it absolutely doesn't now. There's no question that if the government of Syria is attacking rebels with chemical weapons then the rule of law is lost and intervention is legal and justified.

Go read up I'm AC Dicey.

It must get UN approval you nigger, and both Russia and China will veto it

What does BASED Jose Antonio do with it?

UN is bullshit. Only work when US wants it to work, never.

Everyone get a load of the 12 year old

They can veto the security council but they cannot veto our and the US's foreign policy. Security council resolutions have proven so effective in the past right? Lol. Moron. You clearly have no idea how the world's political power structures work in reality.

And rather than have someone who actually does know what they're talking about explain it properly to them you'd rather call them a nigger.

Syria is going to burn for this, legally and justified too. But sure. Believe whatever you like.

Oh look another fucking neocon. Will you be fighting in this war for the jews?

The un?
That still exists?

No one in the us actually gives a fuck about the un. Only faggots from irrelevant countries do.

I will go ahead and offer you as exhibit a.

Trump needs to side with Russia and Syria, not with ISIS and the CIA.

Your question is dumb though, the UN doesn't have the power to restrict the United States. Especially since the US is a permanent member of the Security Council, Nikki "Poo in a Loo" Haley can and will veto every single UN-based international condemnation/joint embargo against the US that Russia could muster.

if countries simply override the UN, then the UN serves no fucking purpose, which was my original point your stupid kike

I agree, but look at the other comments here from kikes. they are all in for another Iraq

What does the eternal Iberian have to do with this?

The UN is a pathetic pushover organisation.

Your point was that intervention would be illegal. Syria does not have rule of law. Therefore intervention is not illegal. Iraq did have rule of law, that was illegal.

The UN serves a great purpose. However. We cannot allow that purpose to be subverted by irresponsible members who put political power above innocent lives like Russia and China every time we need to step in and overthrow a tyrant.

whoa people take the UN seriously?