This guy gets it

>PJW is more redpilled than 75% of Sup Forums

>Be Trump
>run against ME meme wars
>put an oil shill into top positions of your administration
>follow his advice

Dumb retard
He hasn't even declared war on them yet

It's sad that nothing short of a declaration of war will convince you that Trump is another lying globalist

pic related

>Based PJW

>In before disinfo crap

trump is done if he sides with the neocons

this. We can't allow him to get the nuclear codes.

Gets what? That gas monopoly and Russian mobster are better than Americana? Fuck off

Who knew, I'd agree with this faggot some day.

hwndu has been over for 2 months

If Trump follows through with this, it's not us abandoning him; it's him abandoning us.

yes we agree with pic related, trump isn't going to attack the assad regime

>freaking out even though no official statement has come out on the true plans, and the media misrepresentated tellerson's words

Trump won't do anything to Syria. He's just doing the whole "deeply concerned" thing that Obongo did. Which basically means he doesn't give a shit.

How the fuck can anyone believe Assad gassed those people? What does he have to gain from doing it, he already won ffs....

This is such bullshit

I know he's in bed with Jones, but he's far more watchable.

And seems far more reasonable.

>PJW
>not a hack with an annoying british accent changing his beliefs to whatever direction the wind is blowing

if Trump start a conflict in the middle east his approval rating will drop to single digits.

God I hope so.

Please let this be 4d Chess that allows for a Russian Chinese alliance and the Jews get told to fuck off.

It's bad enuff his Jew son in law owns projects a couple miles from my house..

Guess what. Most of the residents since they took over. Are fucking indians

>ASS-ADD'S RAY-JEEM IS NOT GASSING THE SEREEANS

based PJW

Le Pen gets it too

Fuck of pjcuck, you were never with himto begin with.

tfw

>Le Pen
>le
hello there reddit

Yep. T_D faggot don't understand that supporting "moderate rebels" is exactly what Obama was doing and what Hillary Clinton would have done.

For the love of God, I hope Trump doesn't fall for this shit.

Do you seriously believe he's that retarded or are you just a concern troll?

I share the same sentiment.

Any person who voted for him should, because I didn't vote in a fucking neocon.

NO! WE NEED THIS WAR! WE NEED TO CULL THE POPULATION AND SHIP BACK THE MESSICAN'TS! WE WILL REMAIN SUPREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kek

Get some sleep guys. You all seem sleepy

Yep.

Trump goes in, I'm done with him.

I took a calculated risk voting for him. Clinton was a guarantee but he had a chance of not being one, and I'm aware how percentages work.

Doesn't even really feel like betrayal as the possibility was always there.

What did you think he meant when he said: "Take the oil"

Yes. Fuck neocons and endless kike wars. It's the same kikery over and over and over again.

Oh my god CHILDREN and BABIES we have to STOP ASSAD now before he murders more CHILDREN and BABIES

False flag. Even if Assad gassed some of his people I don't give a shit. Not worth sacrificing White lives for a bunch of fucking infighting arab scum.

I would 100% support an invasion of Saudi Arabia.

Syria isn't exactly rich with oil.

You're a sick person if you don't sympathize with the innocent Syrians

GAS THE KIDS, NO WAR NOW

>if

He married a Chinese woman and lived in China for a while. Then he moved back to the UK. Has another girlfriend now.

He isn't gay...

Why should we care about sandniggers?

I always enjoyed this meme

no he doesnt
its not tillerson that is forcing him into syria
hes a stupid fucking retard, he knows very well (((whos))) behind this

Fuck that noise, it's just blatant media manipulation

they would decapitate me on sight

That pic was PJW's usual sarcasm.

Sure it was.
Sarcasm like "Trump is a Hillary Plant, he has no chance of winning the election"?

He's right. I've already announced on my real Kikebook that I will publicly disavow Trump if he betrays his promise to end foreign regime change and foreign nation-building.

He better fucking not do it.

This place is literally fucking crawling with neoconservatives now. Its like clone army of Dick Cheney's and Richard Perles are shilling on Sup Forums

What the fuck is going on? These vermin deserve to be taken out back and beaten with in an inch of their lives.

top lel

Why should we care about non-Christian sandniggers?

Muh false flag. Get real faggots, Asad is a baby killer. Such a bitch move to use chemical weapons.

Even if it was real why should I care? Let muslims take care of muslim problems.

which is fucked up bc the Left is calling for Assad's head and even if Trump goes in they'll blame POTUS for any little instance of accidental civilian casualties and failure to "nationbuild" post Assad, bc they have blind, OCD level hatred for the man

I believe that he's that retarded. As much as I want to believe the "4D chess" meme, he's sounding more and more like that cunt Clinton. May he prove me wrong

Just think back on what he's done, he's clearly very smart. Now we're to believe he's an utter retard and is going to fall for this hoax and do something that'll make his own side hate him?

what would hillary do in this position?

>I took a calculated risk voting for him. Clinton was a guarantee but he had a chance of not being one, and I'm aware how percentages work.

yeah, I did as well.

With Hillary I knew this type of scenario would happen and she and McCain would cheerlead us into troops on the ground. With Trump I thought, he'll get immigration under control and keep us out of the ME.

He's fine nabbing the Mexican'ts but goddamn it, no more pointless wars.

Taken from their incubators and smashed on the floor while Saddam's- I mean, Assad's- soldiers laughed! We must punish the evildoers!!!

This is so goddamn depressing. I have a lot of shit to do with work but I can't help but worry about all this. No one at work seems to care. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

>muh babiez
trump killed more civilians with his attacks since he took office than assad

The deep state gets CIA supported Syrian rebels to use sarin gas on civilians then blame Assad just like they did 4 years ago. If Trump falls for that line of garbage the Dems will sweep the mid-terms and he will be a lame duck president waiting to be impeached.

All he was elected to do was to end Obama care, build the wall, lower taxes, defeat ISIS, and bring back American jobs.

Hopefully he doesn't screw this up.

Muh deep state

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

Ignore the shill please!?

Depressing isnt it.

is this that russian brit infowars cuck??

aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha give a fuck about some pinko sympathizing assange cock sucker.

I love how the media refuses to show pictures of dead babies, unless it suits their narrative. Then you get dead baby pictures 24/7

That alone shows what's going on.

I know. All these T_D fuckwits and le classical liberals who whine about how mean muzzies are to the fags and think it's a good idea to bomb every country that won't adopt their shitty political ideaology need to go, you guys would feel more comfortable at jeb2016.com

If he's killing Arab babies then I say we should allow him to continue the good work

Ignore the shill please!?

>implying I'm not giving the shill (You)'s to drain the bank account of the shill's overlords

first, Syria isn't very comparatively to other countries in the middle east, and america would be better off with producing its own.
second, Trump ran his whole campaign on
America first I don't care if some dune-coons get gassed (if it even happened).

Absolutely agree. Been on the Trump train since late 2015, and if he goes through with this, I'll spend the next 4 years making sure his presidency is a one-term failure and that his entire family is ashamed of him.

I still trust him for now, since most of what the media reports is garbage -- but if he goes through with it, I'm done.

I knew his domestic policy would be nice but despite his posturing about the failures of Iraq I want sure he'd hold back on nation "building", I guess we just have to wait and see now.

>you've lived to see the day when Sup Forums was filled with neoconservative zionist military interventionists
Can you deny the skill and craft of the jewish tricks when they've even managed to turn a board whose entire identity was based on hatred for jews into working in their favour?

MHAINE STRYEM METEOR

Dgaf I voted for him to stack the supreme Court with pro gun constitutionalist judges.
I hope he glasses as many Muslims as possible.

End Obama care, build the wall, lower taxes, defeat ISIS, and bring back American jobs.

Not start Hillary Clinton's war with Assad in order to help Saudi Arabia take over the middle east.

I kinda remember voting against that.

yea but we need the Qatar pipeline through Syria not the Iranian one. what else is to be done since Assad was regaining control?

remember user, with jews you lose

jidf had more than enough time to study the board and come up with tactics allowing them to take over

>I'll spend the next 4 years....

In the basement

Guy is spot on t b h

Fuck trump if he does this

Surprised a guy who's surrounded by jews his whole life and whos children married jews supports wars for jews.

Hmmmmm really surprised...

>If Trump follows through with this, it's not us abandoning him; it's him abandoning us.
THIS

>These vermin deserve to be taken out back and beaten with in an inch of their lives.
That's being too generous. I don't think they're really all neocons. I think they are blue-pilled cuckservatives who read breitbart and drudge that came across Sup Forums during the election and stayed.

They're the kind who think what we say about jews is satire. Who think Ronald Reagan was a great president. Who think Israel is an ally and they had nothing to do with 9/11.

I think we should surgically remove their organs while they are still alive and use them to save the lives of others who actually deserve to live

I fucking hate The Sun and the DM. They're legitimate threats to our national security, freedom and well being. Just the other day, Theresa May was asked if Gibralta would be protected if Spain annexed it she said yes.

The Sun the next day "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE OUR ROCK SPAIN WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!!" Fucking evil warmongering cunts, they're like that prick in school who pretends to be your firend and then when you get into a fight he calls for other kids to stand around and watch.

If he starts a war to insert al-Qaeda into power in Syria I'll drop my support as well.

What the fuck is he doing?

IN-VADING FOREN CONTREES 'S NOH A LE-GIH-EH-ME FOM 'O PROTEST

Assad? Gas Attack? I don't know whats worse...Trump falling for fake news, or becoming it.

>take the red pill
>put "sick trolls actually believe..." in front of it
big mistake

only thought if he does start military action is he has MIC favors he has to repay

PJW/infowars is a known CIA disinfo operation

he has already sent troops. it isn't hypothetical. it already happened. one of many reasons PJW is full of shit.

Wierd. This is undoubtedly exactly what happened.
Sick to think it.
Not going after the people that actually did it.

By that logic. Why even fight ISIS?

>MLP
fucking bronies

Shabbows goys like that on Sup Forums likely watched right wing Jews like (((Milo))) and (((Ezra Levant))) who latched on to the anti-Islamist movement to promote interventionism and egalitarianism. Watch some of their videos on Islam, instead of pointing out its important flaws these guys condemn it for muh antisemitism and homophobia, along with sexism and being "undemocratic". Then once they're finished trash talking they make sure to mention le based Israel to get their stupid audience to belive Israel is our (((greatest ally))) in combating Islamic terrorrism, along with some cuckservative lies describing how all of our enemies really just hate us because they're jealous of muh freedom. The people here whining about how we need invade every country in the region to make them into liberal shitholes are just drunk off alt-light coolaid, Jews infect every movement unless they are actively kicked out.

>he has already sent troops
Yes but all they've done is blow up some ISIS fags and were far away from the Syrian front.