What is happening?

I don't know if Trump is pulling a 180 jewflip or 4d chess anymore...

Does someone have a good read on this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/04/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-486
youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice concern shilling. Nothing is going on Euro

If he attacks syria

Drop him. Sup Forums should go 100% anti trump

fuck neocons more than anyone else.

Ok, shill

He ran against war with syria

Everything he said prior to getting in was anti-war in Syria

>Mexico
>euro
Close enough

wow, im suddenly WITH HER NOW

Yeah I love Trump but if he attacks Syria he's no better than any of the fucking neocons we all hate.

This. Whether he's caving to pressure, being misled by his advisors, having a change of heart, or just never believed what he said to begin with; if he flops on this, then he's flopping on one of his main platforms for running. It's the ultimate betrayal to the people who voted for him that wanted an end to endless wars in the middle east. It just proves that you can't elect a good politician with a ballot, you need to bring one to office with a gun, and that democracy is a total failure.

>we all
because Sup Forums is one person

America First

Im jsut trying to find out whats happening.. Im pretty sure its a false flag and Trump would have to be retarded or a shill to go for this

Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump

Bannon gets fired hours before the Syria announcement. There has been a complete Jewish take over of Trump's administration that includes control over the president himself.

Sup Forums stands for confronting the truth. If you can't handle the fact that Trump has been compromised then you don't belong here.

>GUYS I TALKED TO MY PEOPLE AND WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT TERRORISM AND END MILITARY DAVENTURISM ON MADE UP PRETENSES

>OOOPS SORRY LOOKS LIKE WE'RE GOING INTO ANOTHER WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST ON THE BEHALF OF THE TERRORISTS

oh wow looks like Americans elected another Zionist neocon shill what a surprise

These are the kind of answers I was looking for thank you user

America first by destroying Israel's enemies? Fuck you nigger kike faggot

America First

Obama wanted to attack Assad well.

Obama took out Mumar in Libya. That is unforgivable.

(((Kushner))) needs to go. Trump needs to understand that a political price will need to be paid for this level of kikery

>come on goys, Israel's enemies are your enemies. America First starts in Israel

I didn't vote for that

Just ZOG my shit up...

Whatever it is that is going on trust his rational, he's proven himself too redpilled already.

>kek all these "muh russia" shills now trying to figure out how to criticize him for sucking assads dick

For not* sucking

>Does someone have a good read on this situation?

Yes. He is a stupid, slightly deranged, erratic man in way over his head, whose political advisor believes in some fucking idiot doomsday cult shit..

Fuck you. How do ANY of you know it was a false flag?
> hurr durr well it's obvious

Fuck you.

>Billionaire
>CEO of 100s of companies
>Real Estate Mogul
>PRESIDENT of America

D-d-d-d-does he know what he's doing g-g-g-guys??
I bb-b-b-b-b-better ask some high s-s-s-s-s-school kids their o-o-o-o-o-pinion.

Fuck I hate this place.

You are all mentally retarded compared to Trump.
None of (you) know N-E-THING. Especially geopolitical diplomacy and war strategy.
Accept it.

fuck you nigger. Go back to r*ddit and fuck off. The whole reason /pol memed trump in was for /ourguy Assad, the last natsoc leader on the planet.

zog?

ISRAEL FIRST AHAHAHA YOU DUMB BURGERS LOSE AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Newfag spotted.

Fuck off back to leftypol, you spic faggot.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Really? You expect me to listen to a leaf talking about how I don't understand geopolitics? You're prime minister literally said "if you kill your enemies they win".

How do any of you know it was Assad?
>HURR DURR the media told us

Fuck off cunt

His daughter is married to a Jew, the fuck these Amerifats expected from him?

Ivanka herself is also a Jew

>Bannon gets fired
He's still his chief strategist you fear-mongering shill

If Trump goes into Syria then we no longer support him. It will just prove our fears of him being taken over by the zionists and neo cons, if he wasn't either of the two to begin with.

>All the back and forth shill accusations
Sup Forums has seriously been compromised

>Does someone have a good read on this situation?

>Has done nothing but lazily kiss ass to GOP/Israel and has nothing but those people in his cabinet

Hmmmm, it's like we were trying to tell you something months ago.

HMMMMMM

WHAT COULD IT MEAN?

Trump is not in control of this situation.
The media ans State Dept have outplayed him with the gas attack hysteria.
He has no choice but to commit to airstrikes now.
The Elites will have their War.

Kushner is jewing the Jews. Hes actually loyal to don. I just had an epiphanie. All of this infighting is fabricated to put the deep state in a corner so trump gains more control.

But but Trumps different! Hurr durr morons. You voted yourself a Jew loving shill into office phaggots

Damned shame that the guy that called out "fake news" gets duped by fake fucking news.

How does that denial taste user?

The neocons and Israel are too powerful. Trump is all alone, he surrounded himself with the wrong people. Even if he doesn't want to go war with Syria, what is he gonna do? Who has his back? It's over. He's in way over his head. The neocons have complete control of the situation.

We. Are. Fucked.

Lel I want to believe! But seriously if trump does this count me out.

Fuck the kikes.

Exactly, that's what I thought. I was talking about Sup Forums as a group still being loyal to him, but I haven't trusted him in a while.

So do I but this shit has gone only South, once again.

Its quite simple really; Sup Forums is naive and actually believed a politician playing by ((((their)))) rules in (((((their))))) system would somehow change the game. You are all fools.

Says a leaf

Even though you're a leaf my conscience is forcing me to agree

Goys i really hope trump stays on the right track and becomes punished. God damn. Other than that fuck it reset this world and hopefully the kikes get glassed.

He's just responding to the media hysteria. What else is he going to do? If he says it's a hoax, they'll pile on him. If he says, yeah Assad did it, but I don't care, they'll attack him for that too. So he's playing along with it and paying lip service to 'doing something' but he's not really going to remove Assad. The other thing is that saying he's going to remove Assad before sending Tillerson to Russia means he he's given himself more leverage in the talks. Now the Russians are scared that he will go to war, which is exactly where they should be when you are negotiating with them. You can't be all like, we support Assad no matter what and then go into talks with Russia like that. What leverage would you have then? He's a negotiator, not some cuck faggot.

you saved all leafdom with that post. the day of the rake will be held off for another day.

I want to believe mexibro, it makes sense by sun tzus logic.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

you picked wrong Sup Forums. you picked wrong.

Hownew.ru?

>It's 4D chess
>It's always been 4D chess
>Too bad we didn't realise that we were Trump's pawns

lol what's withs people shilling for Bernie. Act like that decrepit old faggot would do anything useful if he got in, he'd sell out faster than trump (apparently) is.

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/04/06/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-486
About 2 hours in, Ghost answers your questions, OP.

>He's just responding to the media hysteria.
Once again we learn that ultimately the media is a branch of the deep state and holds most of the cards.

Endless war don't end user.

what the fuck is a neocon

I don't even care if it was real. 'muh chemical weapons' are just a meme to start another war. I mean, who fucking cares if a it's a rocket or gas that kills people?

Zionist Occupational Government
You really should lurk more or at least Google these things before outing yourself as a newfag.

a globalist jew puppet with very high shilling level of the Republican party in America

Yeah, because a cucked sweaty hunchback Jew who can't hold his own mic against 2 fat nigger sows REALLY would have made this country great with free college for everyone!

Bernie is a fuckstick, and so are you for thinking he was anything but a shit-tier candidate appealing to the do-nothings who just don't want to pay their tab.

Neoconservative.
A kike fucker.
Pretends to be a conservative, but really just sucks the cock of the MIC and the (((bankers)))

Kushner the Globalist Jew is quickly becoming his primary henchman.

what's the neo cons end game?

thanks

Yep, let's waste billions of dollars and set thousands of young men to die in the middle east for country that doesn't concern us! America first!

SHILLS ARE USING WORD SHILL NOW IN EXCESS

Greater Israel

Would you rather be blown to bits or suffocate slowly for 30 minutes as your insides liquefy.
Now imagine you're a toddler

a neo conservative. they used to be warhawk liberals during the vietnam era but left the democrats and infected the GOP like a parasite. they are interventionist trotskyites. their power base is with the donors and religious right.

Trump was a puppet for the NWO. They set out to get him in office then destroy his presidency, by making the left AND right hate him. The left hates him for his "racism", and the right is beginning to hate him as he skips out on promises he made. This is all so in the coming years, its a confirmed democrat win. Hillary was just the beginning. We were played.

Sup Forums will fix it ...right guys? right?

Fuck off faggot, he is right.

If trump attacks assad or russia, he is FUCKING DROPPED

Assad has nothing to lose at this point, so he pulled a huge fucking gambit to test Trump.

At the end of the day you're still dead. Conventional bombs kill more people, pointless to use these chemical weapons in the first place. Unless it's a false flag to cause outrage.

VOTE FAGGOTS
Nah he was and still is a shit choice by all means

Trump is folding to the deep state. Probably got threatened or started listening to his Jew friends.

If he attacks ISIS thats okay he ran on that.

If he backs the Islamists rebels then fuck him I'm done and I'm a newfag pro Donald user (though not from R_Donald)

it's over hans

He was winning the war you retarded faggot

Why would Assad use chemical weapons and risk western intervention in a civil war hes already winning? Also, didn't the US destroy all of Syria's chemical weapons after we played this game the first time?

well ... it was an entertaining time while it lasted

Sure, you're dead. It's how you die and the effects of that death on other people. Imagine your a father of 2 and you watch both your children and your wife as they slowly choke to death. It's the humanity of it. As ridiculous as it sounds, it's more humane to blow somebody to bits than let them die a slow horrid death. That is just my opinion.

Next time around they will remember hitler was right

Kushner is his goebbels only this time he is a jew.

And jews means bad news.

think warhawk, pro-Israel in favor of the Bush doctrine and regime change, and sellouts to globalists in true cuck fashion

read up about the PNAC and Halliburton to find out more

I wouldn't argue with that it's a shitty way to go. But why would Assad do that? He's already winning the war? Is the shitty death of 100 or so people worth American and allies lives if war is declared? Plus the shitty death of even more civilians?

The fucking hypocrisy of western powers is unbelievable.
>let's just bomb tens of thousands of people in Syria
>wait a minute! Russia and Assad are doing it too! They're so evil!

Also, chemical weapons instill a greater amount of fear and terror in the populous than bombs.

>The fucking hypocrisy of western powers is unbelievable.

You should revisit ww2, it is the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhogG3evd8

Hence people thinking this is a false flag. Assad isn't literally retarded.

>Bannon gets fired hours before the Syria announcement. There has been a complete Jewish take over of Trump's administration that includes control over the president himself.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/06/steve-bannon-calls-jared-kushner-a-cuck-and-globalist-behind-his-back.html