Why the fuck does the world care so much about the middle east?

It's literally a barren desert full of shitskins fucking goats and inbreeding. Not even close to a white country. Why even bother with this shit? Who gives a fuck if some people died to chemicals? Like seriously. WHO.

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbblpd_a.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kuwait war - oil
Iraq war - oil
Afganistan war - 9/11
Syrian war - oil

oh wow I wonder what subversive Race of shape shifting lizards could ve done this.

oil memes.

they got shit that powers our cars and stuff

You sound like a fucking idiot.

Oil retard?

eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbblpd_a.htm

Fuck off

Pakistan is a nuclear capable country. Full of radicals and terrorists. Why no intervention of Pakistan? Same with worse Korea

no oil

Genesis 15:18, that's (((who)))

You don't want the credit rating of your country to go back to AA+ now, do you?

Unlike autistic stormfags, most people IRL don't like seeing civilians die, even if said civilians aren't white.

Lmao what happens to the ME when oil no longer becomes viable? Can we shit talk moose limbs again?

Saudi Arabia and Israel. (((YOU))) and your neo-cohens, the petrodollar backing your fiat global reserve currency, ensuring your consumer friendly import market and standard of living. And literally the global Anglo-Zionist World Order.

Americans love jews and oil, lots of both in the middle east

i know. it's especially telling when they don't care about how many civilians die in air strikes. it's too bad we don't have a nationalistic isolationist government

Oil and geopolitical influence. Notice how pro-US shitholes that slaughter their civvies get left alone.

Feed her lizard pie

[y/n]

>It's literally a barren desert full of shitskins fucking goats and inbreeding
>Deus Vult

If America had the balls and the will to not whore themselves out to save a few shekels they'd make their own oil (and big corn even richer without feeding their people to death).

suuure