Tfw voted for trump because you thought he would be less likely to start another stupid ass war in some shithole no one...

>tfw voted for trump because you thought he would be less likely to start another stupid ass war in some shithole no one cares about; it's a bad business decision
>turn on the TV today
>it's a start another war in the middle east episode
>it's a piss away trillions on "fixing" some shithole on the other side of the planet episode
>we've already had 16 seasons of this episode

how are people not more pissed off about this?

Notice how stormniggers are hippies when it serves their employers agenda.

Sage, it's natural for states to expand and acquire lebensraum

>war isn't good for business
You can safely ignore any post that has a frog image as theres a 100% chance it will be completely retarded.

The signs were clear.

Every core Trump supporter is about to drop him.

It goes against why people supported him in the first place. He was the only not neocon running.

And don't forget to come here and cry how Europe is overrun by refugees.

Muh anglosphere.

Clinton made a statement today that Assad should be attacked with military measures.

how did spending 1 trillion on the iraq war help us. I'm waiting

You niggers had your chance to fix this shit with Ron Paul in '08 and '012. Instead you chose this. Now you get to enjoy this.

>lebensraum
>7000 miles away
>in the middle of the desert
>in fucking syria

It'd be quicker to list the ways it DIDN'T help us.

You know he's just going to take a fake action against the fake gas attack, right?

>Get this trending faggots:
#SyriaHoax

It didn't help us. But it helped the weapons companies, Israel, and the billionaire elite who run this country

REEEEEEEEE

I won't lie, I voted for Trump but now I got a bigger salary from George Soros(tm) and now I regret voting for him.

it depends on what you consider a "bad business decision"

Sup Forums wasn't as influential then :(

1. Sup Forums has ALWAYS been anti-neocon, even from its earliest days. The neocons are a global cancer, and opposing their plans has always been one of Sup Forums's core missions. Remember that only shills or retards try to argue in FAVOR of neocon policies. Act accordingly when you see them on here.

2.I voted for Trump and am against military intervention in Syria. He will lose my support if he does this. With that said, OP is not a Sup Forumsack, he is a shill. OP's post is obvious shariablue bullshit. Get the fuck out.

sage in all fields

the concept expands to other resources than land.

>over 1500 people to run a web cache

I love the tech industry

>roleplaying as a warlord

Hilldog and Israel wanted a war in Syria. This goes against what trump said from day one, this all smells like a false flag

If liberals and neocons and Jews want it, then it's a fucking terrible idea. They all want a war in Syria. Now trump does too. Fuck this gay earth. I want the republican primaries back :^(