If this syria things really takes off I plan on fighting in Trumps service. Its time to put down some murderous muzzies...

If this syria things really takes off I plan on fighting in Trumps service. Its time to put down some murderous muzzies. Should I go with marines or Army? Recruiters from both have been in contact with me and they think I could do really well in either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder to ignore all shill threads from reddit/thedonald.

This but unironically.

Trump said "pls don't gas civilians" to Assad and newfags and retards are interpreting this to be WW3 somehow (?)

Total war with the Muslims is inevitable anyways, we should at least make it on our terms.

I highly suggest Navy.

This actually IS /ourterms/

no thanks Im not a faggot

Assad is not a Muslim.

The problem with this war is that you're going to kill the ones actually fighting ISIS and not ISIS themselves. A total scam

Ask they usually have threads about exactly this sort of thing

You moron. Air Force and Navy kills more people than anyone else

You have the warmongers from both sides saying that we need to attack Assad's forces.

McCain and Hillary both confirmed their support for war in Syria just moments ago.

The establishment still controls the chess board.

>Putting down murderous muzzies.
>Fighting in trump's service.

You realize that the government forces FALSELY accused of using chemical weapons are generally secular?

Get the fuck out. Assad needs support if anything.

You could join the YPG right now if you're that way inclined

Your going to join the military and land up becoming a garrison fag, a fucking paper soldier.

That guy looks like a fucking monkey.

kys shill faggot. Hope you do actually do this so you can fucking die a worthless death at the hand of dirty filthy ZOG controlled Trump.

Your a retard..... All the middle east conflicts are Israeli wars. You'd be fighting for them not America.

Shut the fuck up retard

>If this syria things really takes off I plan on fighting in Trumps service.

Have fun getting yourself killed in the name of one of the most faulty attempts at sorting out /MENA/ geopolitical jigsaw.

Go coast guard they love cucks like you

How'd you get this picture of me back in the mid 2000's?

>911
spoopy digits

Jesus, Reddit. Go home. No one wants to fight in any fake war.

I hope israel "accidentally" hits your group and you get white phosphorus on your face you useless globalist-enabling piece of subhuman waste

From a distance

- t. Vet

t.
the joke of europe

user, anal sex doesn't produce life

>put down some murderous muzzies
You would be fighting *for* the murderous muzzies and likely putting down people who aren't religious at all or even Christians.

>Its time to put down some murderous muzzies.

Have fun fighting side by side with your sunni brothers. kek

Fucking retarded goyim happily leaping into a fire for his Israeli masters.

You want praise? You won't get any.

shill pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q

Can you post links, please?