Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
youtube.com/watch?v=D1GJ6j1xDHM&t=71s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism#Early_animosity_towards_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=iLxiyRL9WX4&t=184s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amen

daily reminder that you're only christian because your parents raised you this way.

Literally same as muslimfags

he's a low IQ slav. he doesn't know how to cope with this fact. he makes these threads every day for the past year. I actually think he has down syndrome or some severe mental disability. either way, its clear he doesn't have a job/life and this is his only outlet.
t. r/deusvult
go back to plebbit niggers.

>you're only christian because your parents raised you this way.

Why is this always seen as some bad thing? Honoring your parents is the sign of a good human being. Literally no culture on Earth has ever thought shitting on your parents was honorable or decent. Only stupid teenagers think parents aren't one of the best sources of information and wisdom a child can have.

I'm a lutheran mtf tranny

Most of Christians in Sup Forums and /his/ are Catholic/Orthodox converts, actually.

Polls have repeatedly shown that most of Sup Forums isn't religious. Probably because cucks like you think Sweden is better than the Czech Republic because even though Swedes are trying to destroy their country Czechs don't believe in Jesus.

You can shout Deus Vult all you want, but there will never be another crusade. Your Pope is too busy washing the feat of Muslims to call for a crusade.

Christianity feels good but unfortunately is based on Jewish lies and is bluepilled.

Is it better than these threads be constant copypasta and not Christian or Catholic Generals?

Czechs are faggots, yes.

Pretty sure most polls split it down the middle most of the time, with few outliers on both ends.
Anti-theism came about strong by the migration from the election though. Redditors and such. The primary discussion was between Catholicism and Orthodoxy v. traditional religions shortly before the election went big due to how atheism as bluepilled took off.

Says the man who has numerous pictures of fat men. Perhaps a repressed fetish? Maybe you feel an attraction to your father?

Daily reminder that Voltaire was a very bad goy:

In his ''Letter of Memmius to Cicero'' (1771), Voltaire, in the pose of an ancient Roman reporting on the Jews, wrote: ''They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race.'' In the next year, writing the essay ''One Must Take Sides'' - introduced as ''the last word by Voltaire on metaphysics'' - he ridiculed each of the major religions, but he was meanest to the Jews: ''You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny."

new Sup Forums has been the one more obsessed with Christianity, old Sup Forums tended to be much more liberatrian and atheistic. The constant flood of Christianity threads is a relatively new phenomenon.

Never heard this quote before. Based.

Is catholicism growing in poland? How are the numbers with the youth? is the trad movement catching on?

Here in France the trads are basically taking over the church (thank God)

>Poland
>crusaders
source

I suspect the vast majority of christians on this board we raised either irreligious or by barely practicing parents.

the catholic church in france is uber cucked tho

they don't even receive tax money

I worship weird shit from the jungle.

Ironic, isn't it? The Crusaders raped and pillaged Poland for the hell of it on their way to the Baltics.

no only the obnoxious shitposters are
most christposters I see are american protestant redneck type of christians

I think his point is more that Christianity is essentially the default religion in the west. You probably didn't actually choose Christianity because it is the most correct (because all religions have equal validity or lack therof) odds are you chose it because you were raised in the west where Christianity is the default religion. If you were born and raised in Iran or Egypt odds are you would probably become Muslim if you decided to become religious.

Honestly if I did decide to choose a religion I would probably go Islam, enforced social modesty seems pretty nice and I have a fetish for women in hijabs.

It is too late for Christianity, I'm afraid. It lost its mojo a couple centuries ago.

Christianity was at its peak in Sup Forums in 2015 and had presence on Sup Forums from 2013 to the present day. We had near-daily threads from late 2014 to late 2015 (ceasing to be constant because of the creation of /his/, which led to many posters on /his/ upset by all the religious people and discussion).

I would say the libertarian times of Sup Forums kept religious beliefs to themselves but I'm sure we don't have enough evidence to make the claim either way. Either way, there is an obvious growth of anti-theism from newcomers who largely come from Reddit and such. That much, I'd say, is undeniable. There was anti-theism in the 2013-2014 threads but they died out pretty strongly.

Nah the SSPX is taking over in force. Even the dioceses that have uncucked bishops get FSSP priests or have more and more Latin masses. once the 65+ crowd dies, you'll see. The future of catholicism in France is actually pretty good, and it is thriving under the pressure of islam. trad catholicism anyway.

Why do you believe that all religions are equally valid?

>because all religions have equal validity or lack therof

Rubbish. Islam comes 600 years after Christ and makes all sort of claim about how Christianity, the New testament and the Old testament was falsified, which can easily be disproven, since we have old manusripts of them.

>Christianity was at its peak in Sup Forums in 2015 and had presence on Sup Forums from 2013 to the present day
So new Sup Forums. I consider anything after the 2012 elections new Sup Forums since that is about the time I started visiting Sup Forums (maybe, not sure all I remember is that I was here for the 2012 election and Sup Forums was stupidly optimistic about Romney's chances). Seriously is 2012 considered an oldfag now?

He's a fedora faggot. They work that way.

>Rise of philosemitism and civic nationalism hand in hand with Christianity

Gee what a surprise. Meanwhile, bad goys like Voltaire get thrown under the bus because they're atheists, even though they were hard on Jews. I wonder who can be behind this?

Protestant posters tend to spam their arguments a lot, they don't have much of a presence.
Christian Generals got dominated by Catholic, which led to Catholic Generals. /his/ brought a board for religious discussion, which ended up almost exclusively Catholic and Orthodox.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

You can always honour your parents by proving they raised a free thinking individual with morality rather than a propaganda recepticle.

But only the Christians can explain to you why you hate the Jews so much, and then can help you get rid of your hatred.

I'm very tired atm because its late af, but there are some pretty good philosophical arguments for Christianity. Yes most of them are working in reverse (starting with the belief then finding the foundation), but some are not.

For me it went like this: first I had to decide whether of not God exists. Theres tons of writing on this. Once you are convinced of that you end up with the judaism as it is the first monotheistic religion. There are assloads of reasons why you'd chose christianity over judaism at this point. Islam sucks both in terms of its fruit and its foundation. It basically rewrites the old testament because otherwise it wouldnt fit mahmouds vision. Same with the story of christ.

It is a fair bit of work if you don't want to just take someones word for it.

What proof do you have that your religion is more valid than any other? The words of a prophet? Miracles that I have never seen? A story about how someone's life was literally saved by them hearing about your religion?

If anything Islam is the most valid in my eyes since a bunch of desert tribes destroying the second greatest empire and crippling the greatest empire in the western world before building the largest empire in human history up to that point is damn impressive. Still wouldn't call it miraculous though.

he said daily reminder you dumb burger and youre made hes making a thread every day?

>Only stupid teenagers think parents aren't one of the best sources of information and wisdom a child can have.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1GJ6j1xDHM&t=71s

Really?

Any truly free-thinker would have to look at the world, look at the various religions and philosophies, and would through intellectual reasoning arrive at the conclusion that Christianity is the only possible and probable truth that exists.

I truly agree with your statement, and in fact believe it supports my own position and condemns yours.

>free thinking

>Once you are convinced of that you end up with the judaism as it is the first monotheistic religion.
Why are monotheistic religions more legitimate? Why Judaism and not Zoroastrianism? Why not some form of polytheism?

meant for

Pretty sure 2008 is still the general label for legitimately be an oldfag on Sup Forums. Before that and you're one of the originals.

Seeing as Sup Forums as its current state (not /new//) came about in late 2011 I'd have to say your classification of old is pretty limited.

>France deserts god in the fremasonic-satanic French revolution
>look at Paris now
God 1 : 0 France

>Zoroastrianism
It was made up like other mystery religions to underminde Christianity. There are no proofs of it actualy ever being practiced by anyone.

I prefer Eastern philosophies though, abrhamic religions have been altered & used to control people with the most hypocritical & illogical stories ever told.

Maybe you should've arrived at Judaeism or something useful & no Christianity won't save the family from Marxism.

Why would you even bother with it? Is it because you attribute the success of the West to Christianity?

Wow, I thought you were being sarcastic at first.

Hatred of Jews predates Christianity. People hate them like white blood cells hate bacteria. It's natural, instinctive and healthy to rid yourself of them, hence why they've been routinely persecuted and expelled from everywhere on Earth.

If you don't believe a filthy non-believe like me, then turn to the host of Christians that have hated Jews, particularly Luther but plenty o'Catholics too.

You'll just have to read about it. This is just the conclusion I came up with. To summarize it: a created god isn't really a god (or at least not an all powerful god) if something more powerful can create it.

Things naturally fall in line better if there is just a single god. I mean the greek gods have an unbelievably complex origin story and they are basically mortal when push comes to shove.

You should look at where each religion comes from. Understand their origins. Then look at what works they have created and who belongs to them. Then see how long they have existed, and through which trials have they been brought. Then look around the world and compare what is said within their holy words and what you see.

Islam is barbarism and violence. The sons of Ishmael, born of Hagar and Abraham. Their works are like that, works of destruction and violence. Tearing down what another man has built is not impressive.

Christianity has created many works, and sustained them through time. It has presented many prophecies, and all were fulfilled. It has given us many miracles, as you say. It has survived the ages and it has produced the greatest men and nations in all of history. Even by secular standards, it should occupy a position of preeminence.

Et vienne, mon pote?

>free thinking meme

Besides just regionalist shit from Rome onto the Jewish people, what is this history of hating Jews before Christianity came about?

probably true

I understand this. I mean that Christianity can explain your hatred, so that you know why you have it. And it can help you get rid of it, so that you can be saved.

Not even nearly as bad as Paris.

I know :( One block north of me looks like somalia.

For the love of God, I want to see an FPÖ landslide

But Jesus hates the jews. the jews are Edom, not Israel, and the God of Israel hates Edom (Malachi 1:4).

Oh wait, you are that retard I attempted to reason with earlier

>regionalist shit

>the Jewish belief is paradoxical and degraded.

Tacitus

>The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers.

Cicero

Just two examples of many.

The landslide happened. Next government (late 2017 or 2018) will be FPÖ/ÖVP.

Those are fake quotes. Pagan romans were willing jewish puppets.

Eastern philosophy is as dead as the men who created it and truly practiced it.

Christianity does bring success to those who practice it, but I would never suggest someone believe that it guarantees success. It does not. In fact it seems to predict failure on the part of man and his nations and his cultures. I won't say with certainty that this thing or that thing will definitely occur if we sanctify our nation to Christ, but I can promise that we will become something greater than before.

Christianity will not save anyone. Christ will save. We do not worship the religion. The religion is a shadow of what will come.

How will this change things? Can we expect total expulsion of muslims and africans?

I converted to Catholicism.

I found it back because my family didn't toss it into the garbage, which allowed me to start studying it again but from a perspective of an outsider coming in.

Almost everyone here was le nonreligious ebin freethinker in their teens

Jesus came as the Messiah of the Jews. You are (most likely) a member of a rejected line, a man of "bad breeding". The wrong fathers, you see? But take heart, the Jew and the Gentile are brothers in Christ.

I doubt it, Strache is all talk, memes and corruptioning money into his own pocket, not about purge.
HC may have changed, but originally /ourguy/ was Norb "literally Hitler" Hofer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism#Early_animosity_towards_Jews

It seems all pre-Christian anti-Jewish actions were just manifested as distaste for other cultures rather than speaking of them as people. My link is simplistic but it encompasses what you have already said.

yeah, I like him a lot. Does he have a shot at coming to power in anyway?

I've been coming to Sup Forums for over a decade and calling it a Christian board is far from accurate.

This place is built on nihilistic atheists. Your presence here is merely a fraction.

I don't disagree necessarily, question I always have though is how you reconcile the 3 Abrahamic religions? Is it merely the resulting civilizations?

..and why would you not use Philosophy for the same ends? Or is it more about faith of being delivered from todays ills?

He is in power already in terms of him being Nationalratspräsident. But unfortunately he can't pass Notstandslegislation, just moderate the bullshit coming from Greens and Reds.

youtube.com/watch?v=iLxiyRL9WX4&t=184s

This is a great video explaining Christian belief in God. Pretty Beautiful.

damn it. is there hope for austria, identiäre bewegung is doing good shit there. They have bars in most major cities here in France and are growing pretty quickly

"21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22l hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies."

When did Jesus say He came for the jews? Jesus said He came only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24) and denied that the unbelieving jews are of His sheep (John 10:25-27). The word "Jew" does not refer to any specific race, it refers to any inhabitant of Judea. There is no verse in the entire Bible that says that "jews" are God's chosen people.

You're a retard and add nothing to the discussion.

I guess when the Romans leveled the temple that was just made up and never actually happened too, right?

Worry about contemporary Jewish puppets like Trump, La Pen and Wilders, the first who is about to bomb Assad for Zionism.

It's not, one can look up what the Romans said about the Celts, the Egyptians, the Germans, etc. Tacitus praised the Germans while literary vomiting about the Jews. Cicero held the Celtic Druids in High Esteem while he claimed the Jews were driven by a "dark and repulsive force". The Jews were ruthlessly persecuted by Vespasian who was utterly repulsed by them enough to teach them a lesson that they never forgot.

Praise the good Lord.

>Worry about contemporary Jewish puppets like Trump, La Pen and Wilders
First sane thing you said the whole thread.

>is there hope for austria
Even without Strache: People are pretty based (we were never properly denazified) and are already pretty much on edge after all that has happened in Vienna and Germany.
Ruling party basically can't do a thing now because they are terrified of losing even more power to the FPÖ.
Trust in the party friendly media is at an all time low and rapefugee crime is openly reported here.
Looking good, we are going to make it.

Byzantine and medieval art in general looks like shit.

Some of the Jews rejected the Messiah and still do. A few centuries later, an ignorant desert wanderer conned a bunch of ignorant desert wanderers with corrupted Scripture and it happened to stick, mostly through the ignorance of those who follow it. Very few learned men in Islam. There is a good reason for that. Men of learning will recognize it's corruption and contradictions immediately.

Philosophy is not the truth. I follow the truth.

You can quote Scripture. Anyone can do this. A cheap thing.

I did not say he came for the Jews. I said he was the Messiah of "Jewish" prophecy. Jewish as in the descendants of Abraham through Isaac. Those who lived and followed the Law of Moses. They were the people of the Covenant. It is only through Christ that this was "widened" (my understanding is limited here, Paul is a much better source than me) to include the Gentile.

fucking awesome. It is really important to me that at least part of the german race, culture, people make it through this. definitely one of the pillars of the west.

now ya'll just need to start reproducing. Are there any campaigns to raise the birth rate? I know trad catholicism is making good inroads in austria. It is already very rooted in Switzerland. I'm speaking mostly of the SSPX

Compared to Germany you can see quite a lot white children here, but statistically it's just not there (somewhere stuck at 1.44 children on average).
No breeding programs I'm aware of, but see advertisement for abortions every day in the subway. Live in Vienna though and it's supposed to be degenerate.

Christanons, I am in a bit of a odd position, perhaps you can help me
> I believe that there is a spiritual reality
> I appreciate Catholicism's moral teachings
> I don't believe that the Bible is historically accurate
I'm in a bit of an odd position, because I hate the Jews. their Talmud, but I find myself with a somewhat unpleasant taste in my mouth when I consider how Christianity seems to lend itself to cuckery, and require its adherents to shut off their critical thinking

Feel your pain. I'm in Paris... One day Vienna will be something to be proud of again. Until then, at least you have salzburg?

I can trace one of my lines to Balian of Ibelin, Baron of the crusader kingdom of Ibelin.

Why is this world so cucked+fucked and what can I, one lowly 'Murican about 830 years removed from Crusader greatness do?

Never been to Salzburg, maybe it's alright. Judging from Graz though it gets pulled down by Vienna (the same thing that happens to poor Bratislava).

Do your part and fight those responsible. Fight fedoras wherever you find them.

I've been to Salzburg, it was a really nice city. This was pre-Caliphate though (circa 2004) so it's probably on fire now.

>Bratislava
wtf is happening to my poor slovaks? there can't really be dirkas in freaking slovakia... right?