Refugee thread

How do we kick them out?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11139345
hrw.org/news/2009/06/09/italy/libya-gaddafi-visit-celebrates-dirty-deal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by not letting them in

How about not destabilizing their fucking countries in the first place? You would barely get any refugees in the first place.

Woods 2020

That ship has sailed.

Implying that the Middle East was ever stable in the first place.

take away all incentives to be here

The soviets had a good idea in Chechnya.

DEath squads and firing walls.
Rinse, repeat

Syria was pretty fucking stable before you fucked it up. So was Libya. So was Iraq.

A LEAF

too late

yes Greece destabilized so many Arab countries...

You dont instead you make love to them until they cant take it anymore. I would love to plant my dick in some mudslime boipussy.

Tell that to Israel.

so Islamize Europe before they can?

You have to appreciate the quality of that spit, look at the volume and velocity he had

His accuracy could use a little work though

are you white or black?
>post timestamp with hand
>post bahamas black qt cotton-slaves

Is that tweet real? Don't tell me Woods is a Sup Forumsack!

>see post
>in the middle of typing a good reply debunking the inaccuracies of your post
>sees flag

Woods is based

lmao, he sounds like he is shitposting here

>in the middle of typing a good reply debunking the inaccuracies of your post

That's a lie and you know it. Your government has had a policy of destabilizing Syria since at least the Bush era. The migrant crisis happened only after the destabilization of Libya (another one of your fuckups) and Syria.

Waves of refugees also flooded Europe after the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I can tell you're from reddit. Fuck off and stop shilling.

canada is sorta ok and we play with it all the time

>How do we kick them out?
Stop feeding them, then defend ourselves once they start to attack.

The other option is to go to total war against their home countries. In such a scenario it would be totally acceptable to arrest them just based on their nationality.

you are correct, but we dont have a fucking time machine. how the fuck do we kick them out??

Use their sectarian conflicts against them, side with shias over sunnis to remove wahabbis, side with slavs to remove them again.

The slavs are easily interbreedable.

If Europe and Turkey went to total war against each other, every single Turk in Europe would be deported in an instant.

Stop supporting Israel and their wars in the Middle East, its really thar simple. Do you think anyone wants to go to Europe? Ghaddafi warned us about this.

Pic related, this is in Syria, would you rather live there or in Poland?

The problem was taking them in in the first place.
However, there's a finite number of people the government can feasibly arrest. In other words, get enough people to just start killing these animals and no one can stop it.

Says the guy who's whole country was built by immigrants.

Are you a Native American by any chance? If youre not you're just like the immigrants coming into Europe.

We first need to stop blowing their country up so they can go back.
>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax

yes, a European Christian is exactly the same with a subhuman mudslime...

Most people want to kick them out, or at least wouldn't mind it happening.

The problem is, voting for something like that is a risk to their comfortable lifestyle. If/when economic hardships become a realise, people will have less to lose.

just kill em all, way more gratifying.

Making sure that the middle east becomes a 'stable' shithole again to give EU countries a easy reason to send them back.

You're a sociopath

Let's start by not letting more in.

at this point its the most logical solution

As soon as Europe turns nationalist or anti-muslim Erdogan will have his cohorts here instigating a civil war.

The leaf is right, but it's also the gibs me dat mentality of the third world. Most likely funded by private (((interests))). Many countries that are relatively stable also have several migrants trying to make it to the West.

We just need a no nonsense immigration policy.

It was before WWI, but that blame could be laid at the feet of the British

that's why americans voted for trump but now he might betray us

>How about not destabilizing their fucking countries in the first place? You would barely get any refugees in the first place.
Why should the people of other countries suffer for the atrocities committed by their own governments? The people responsible aren't going to suffer living with these subhumans, they're safe in their gated communities and golden towers, people who had nothing to do with the atrocities are going to suffer.

Best course of action is to not elect Jewish puppets like Obama in the first place.

If only sweden hadn't destroyed their countries

Dumb faggot. He knows the deep state gassed Syria. If he is "considering" attacking Syria, the MSM are either lying or he's baiting them into thinking he will, hence the use of the word "considering". The lefties Trump and Putin are secret lovers narrative is now BTFO eternally. This is the dumbest stunt the deep state has ever pulled because it's so fucking obvious and it will be their last. Trump will be able to trace this attack back to them in the coming weeks and expose them.

5D underwater hopscotch.

>but now he might betray us
why you say that?

this

you better be right otherwise he's another globalist shill

Yeno you're right. Repairing their nations should be the first thing we do instead of just blindly inviting their problems here

You really didn't know about James Woods?

I wonder if he actually lurks here on Sup Forums he sounds incredibly similar to the average Sup Forums poster.

You're a fucking idiot. You're not capable of critical thought. This should be common knowledge. You're just as much of a sheep as the liberals. I can tell you're the sort of person who thinks he's "enlightened" because he browses Sup Forums. In actuality you're just as idiotic as the liberals. You come to Sup Forums because you need Sup Forums to tell you what is really going on. If you were smart Sup Forums would've helped you develop skills to tell what's going on yourself.

Sup Forums is good for sharpening your critical thinking you dumb piece of shit. Get the fuck off this board.

This is definitely part of the problem I'll agree, but there have always been a multitude of 3rd worlders trying to come to the west.

Stop funding Israel and pull out all support. The situation will balance itself out, eventually.

Most of the refugees coming into Europe aren't even from Syria

that pic is not from sweden
It's from the Austrian Akademikerball protests

Tell me how the "gibsmedat's" from Africa would stop coming if wars ended and there was enough food?
You can't fix 3 generations of free-shit-for-nuffin, expect them to fix their country, and stop coming to seek fortune in Europe if you keep putting everything into their hands

I'm a leaf and even I'M ashamed of this faggot.

Remember Nam? Remember the boat people? Did they ever rape and destroy American communities? No. But the FUCKING ARABS, god help us. This has nothing to do with being a refugee. It's only about being an Arab Muslim.

>giving money to nations that want to see you destroyed
we've tried 'repairing' them. Instead those dune coons use the money on weapons.

Auschwitz

Is it even possible to live in a world where we kill BOTH iran and israel??

>Tell me how the "gibsmedat's" from Africa would stop coming if wars ended and there was enough food?

First, most of the migrants aren't coming from Sub-Saharan Africa. Second, chaos in the Greater Middle East is allowing more Sub-Saharan Africans migrate to Europe.

For example, Gaddafi was helping stem the flow of migrants from Africa. He even asked Europe for money to keep Africans out back in 2010.

>Gaddafi: Europe will 'turn black' unless EU pays Libya £4bn a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

>Gaddafi wants EU cash to stop African migrants
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11139345

Even in 2009, they were making deals:
>Italy and Libya Join Forces to Prevent Boat Migrants From Leaving or Seeking Asylum
hrw.org/news/2009/06/09/italy/libya-gaddafi-visit-celebrates-dirty-deal

And let's not forget that after Gaddafi was ousted, Tuareg mercenaries fled Libya to Mali, which precipitated the current ongoing conflict there.

we make a minor miscalculation on the nuke trajectory
or we let iran nuke israel, then we nuke iran

I'm ashamed that you're this retarded. Stop strawmanning.

Auschtitz

They're not refugees and it has nothing to do with le "wars".

Liberals ruined war.

Now we cant even shoot guys carrying ak47s until they shoot first.
Cant shoot into buildings that on maps say school/mosque/hospital/etc. Thats where they hide for gods sake.

P.C. killed 21th century war

Arab spring? I remember seeing alot of moslems rioting, and fucking shit up from Egypt to Tunisia. So locals got mad, overthrew their own governments and radicals came in during the vacuum.

Gee, sounds like americas fault....

He has one of the highest confirmed IQs in the world.

It's just a coincidence that hundreds of thousands of Syrians, Iraqis, and Afghans have applied for asylum at the same time their countries are embroiled in war, right?

It's also a coincidence that we see spikes in asylum applications when there is a major conflict or instability? Really fires up the old neurons, doesn't it?

Don't kick them out, kill them out.

Except that they aren't Syrian and only a negligible amount are Afghan or Iraqi outside of Sweden.

Most are coming from Africa, Iraq, and Afghanistan.

They started flooding across the border once Merkel signaled that she wasn't going to deport them.

The same thing happened in America two years ago when a rumor started that America wasn't going to deport unaccompanied children. We saw a huge spike in the numbers of unaccompanied children coming across.

By supporting Assad, restabilizing the Middle East and North Africa and helping them return to their home countries.

Yeah, but they still wouldn't stop coming.. They still need free shit to survive.

A couple examples of aid given from Norway.
> Dry fish: Many tons of dried/smoked fish was sent to Africa, they still complained that they were hungry. Norwegian help crew traveled to one city who received fish, then they discovered the villagers had put all the fish onto the roof tu use as shingles..

> Farm equipment: A tractor with some equipment was sent to Africa so they could learn to grow crops. When the help crew came back a couple months later, nothing was growing. The tractor had run out of diesel, so someone from the neihgbouring village cut off the tires to use for the roof, the AC had been installed in a hut, the cabin had been picked to bits and installed om some huts..

And these people are we supposed to let survive om their own?

Yeah, shame on Sweden and Denmark for bombing and destabilizing Somalia.

>How about not destabilizing their fucking countries
How many people here do you think support dipping our dicks in the middle East for Israel?

Reminds me of Empire of Dust.

Much like deer or rabbit populations, sometimes the best thing to do is to cull the herd to prevent starvation. In this case, perhaps the entire herd needs to be culled.

>Gee, sounds like americas fault....

Well, when you look at which countries had Americans and some Europeans actively arming and funding rebel groups, and the American policy of supporting Syrian opposition groups for YEARS before the Arab Spring even began, then yes, I'd say it's mostly America's fault.

It's especially clear when Egypt, an American ally, is relatively stable even though it's still a pretty shitty country and has basically gone back to an authoritarian government. American allies in the Persian Gulf suppressed protesters and they never received even a slap on the wrist and were barely reported in the news. They also seem to be doing okay.

But the countries which were even a minor threat to America's geopolitical goals had CIA and MI6 agents on the ground helping them organize and offering intelligence, Saudi/Qatari funding flowing to extremist rebel groups (now it's clear that when Gaddafi was saying the rebels were al-Qaeda, he wasn't lying), and even weapons given to them.

>How about not destabilizing their fucking countries in the first place? You would barely get any refugees in the first place.

how about bombing them and not fucking accepting them as "refugees", eh?

No, they're still mostly Syrians, Iraqis, and Afghans.

Exactly, here in Norway we have to increase the hunt on whitetail deer, there's getting too many and they are pushing out the mooses

When it comes to people in Africa, I think the best thing to do it let some die out. It would be the best globally, and for themselves.

There's nothing unique about the Syrian crisis. Is Europe supposed to be the garbage bin of the world? Accepting the trash from all the world's wars?

I watched this...so pathetically sad it was funny...

Nignogs expect everything to be given/provided now, and when left to make a go of it themselves, they revert to the 300bc nogs they actually are...

>What they put on their application is what they actually are
I don't think you understand how this works

>the most redpilled person ITT is A FUCKING LEAF

Did all the redditors dumb this board down or something?

Arab spring is CIA and Soros funded

Get together with your friends and start killing them.

Refugees are honest people. Just look at the face of this child! These refugees would never lie about their origin or their age to get over here.

Okay, sure thing, m8. I'll take your word for it.

put 100€ bounty for each "arab looking" head
/thread