OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cNYraUNn8c
blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
whitehouse.gov/contact/#page
ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111
usa.gov/elected-officials
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1794060954
vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s
reddit.com/r/The_Assad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

~
O
O
W
A

REMINDER: NIGGERCRATS GET BTFO TOMORROW WHEN GORSUCH IS CONFIRMED

Trump is unpredictable. Who knows, maybe he'll bomb the "moderate rebels" instead of Assad in Syria or maybe he invades Israel with Russia. Anything is possible and the deployment just begun at the Mediterranean Sea. You think you're inside his head but think again. Either way just enjoy the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cNYraUNn8c

CREW getting called.

Statement from Hillary on Assad.

REMINDER:

DONT FEED THE SHILLS

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

STAY UNITED

EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST NIGHTS AND THE LONGEST WARS

How long for Trump meeting Xi?

Threadly Reminder:

CALL AND EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE.

whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111

usa.gov/elected-officials

Write them and tell them under any and all circumstances you do NOT support a war in Syria.

Obama tried to do something similar in 2013 but was shut down by massive public outcry. Do it now. Do it tomorrow. Do it every day until Trump comes out and assures us there will be no war. I do not think Trump is going to take us to war, but there is no reason to not do this.

EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE TRUMP IS PLAYING THE NEOCONS, RUSSIA, AND CONDUCTING 45D CHESS (he most likely is!) THIS CAN ONLY DO GOOD. IF YOU MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD THEN YOU CAN GET THE WARHAWKS IN THE SENATE TO BACK DOWN.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE. DO IT NOW, DO IT TOMORROW, DO IT EVERY DAY.

IF THERE IS EVEN A TINY, MINUSCULE CHANCE THAT TRUMP IS PLANNING ON ANY SORT OF MILITARY ACTION YOU CAN CONVINCE HIM NOT TO AND SAVE AMERICA. YOU CAN BE THE HERO.

Does reddit ever post screenshots from here and laugh at them the way we do with their posts?

>when the gas bomb hits

Didn't they meet this afternoon and are just having dinner now?

guys guys guys

what about if

get this

what about if instead of going to war with assad

trump just

get this

trump just opens america to every syrian who wants to come here and claim refugee status

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T ME
I AIN'T NO SENATOR'S TSUN

No Chin Assad is going to be removed via diplomacy

> Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the conditions of Assad's ouster would be determined through the international political process.

>"The process by which Assad would leave is something that I think requires an international community effort, both to first defeat ISIS within Syria, to stabilize the Syrian country, to avoid further civil war, and then to work collectively with our partners around the world through a political process that would lead to Assad leaving," Tillerson told reporters on Thursday.

It will be backed by the threat of force, but that's it.

Trump and our 17 intelligence agencies say the Syrian chemical attack was carried out by the Assad regime. He must be removed, it is in America's best interest and will have a positive effect on the region

>there are people in this thread that unironically want to bomb assad and do (((their))) biddin.
I thought we understood the jews on this board. Guess not.

Jesus Christ, keeping on (((Kushner))) after the campaign was a mistake.

Why does every kike end up betraying us? The only one who hasn't is Miller, and that is because he is literally a self-hating jew who probably hates jews more than us.

They have an entire r/Sup Forums dedicated to that. It's usually bazinga-tier greentext or /r9k/ stuff.

Reminder:
You can CLEARLY see in the interviews that Rex T never mentioned an attack on Assad. It's all about kicking the shit out of ISIS; getting Syria stable and then removing Assad politically.
How fucking blind do you have to be? You're eating all of the narrative intended for normies. While people are talking about this, the russia narrative is dead, Gorsuch will go to SC, things are moving on. He'll do nothing on Syria in a military level.
It's not a matter of trusting him or not. Just don't be a fucking normie and read through the lines. There will be no war, as it is too costly. But this rethoric is helping your president stabilize his position.
How many fucking reddit roaches have invaded this Sup Forums? Dafuq is wrong with you. You fucking cunts.

Not the way we do, no.

Same thing McCain said. Weird.

>Hillary Clinton supports Trump

Oh boy I can't wait to see /ptg/'s excuse other than screaming over shills

They are currently meeting.

TODAY'S SCHEDULE:

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1794060954

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will participate in the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride. The President will then receive his daily intelligence briefing. In the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will have dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China.

8:55AM THE PRESIDENT participates in the Wounded Warrior Project Soldier Ride

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

12:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

12:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida

2:35PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in West Palm Beach, Florida

6:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY have dinner with President Xi Jinping and Madame Peng Liyuan of China

PRESS BRIEFING

Washington, D.C. to West Palm Beach, Florida Press Secretary Sean Spicer will gaggle aboard Air Force One

***NO SPICING TODAY***

BIG EVENT

CHINA MEETING CURRENTLY UNDERWAY

Not any video yet?

>Sessions wants to reopen the Emmett Till case

How many black serial killers operate TODAY or went unpunished? But gotta care about the little niglet killed 70 years ago

>kush

Whole middle east dynamic is so weird. A lotta enemies of enemies like Iran+Russia Turkey+Russia. Putin love dat oil more than he hates mudslimes

Why should it the the US's responsibility to take Assad out of power? It's going to happen btw. All you faggots saying Trump won't take action against Syria are wrong. It's only a matter of time

LOVE TRUMP AND LOVE RUSSIAN WOMEN!

They actually use some of our screenshots for discussion and like us mostly.

Can you prove you're from China

>i-im not a shill

OUT OUT OUT

We support Trump here 100%, if you want to concern troll go make a thread

>and that is because he is literally a self-hating jew who probably hates jews more than us

Kek, it's true.

vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s

>thinks PTG will excuse everything Trump does

Come on folks, fake a page from Trump's playbook

> they can't predict what you're doing next if you yourself know it yet

1) Trump created a beautiful movement based on America First. America first. The rest of the world can kiss his ass for all his base cares, all they want from him is:

- immigration reform
- tax reform
- healthcare reform
- infrastructure

The rest of the world could disappear overnight and the folks that elected Trump wouldn't bar an eye.

2) many groups want to hijack this movement for their own purposes:

- the left wants to put it to fight big pharma and financial institutes
- the "alt right" (meaning Richard Spencer and followers) wants to put it to fight Israel
- the neocons wants to put it to fight Assad, Iran and Russia

Trump wants no part on any of that and has a mind of his own: he's going to fight to implement his campaign promises and most of them doesn't have any international component.

America first! America first! It's not that hard to understand what it means and it doesn't just mean putting the interest of the USA first, it also mean prioritizing local problems first and foremost.

That means Trump isn't going to fight Russia for you. He won't fight Israel for you. He won't fight Assad for you.

He will deal with international matter with the same passion he deals with UN: cut the money flow and try to ignore the calls for help while he fixes your healthcare, infrastructure and tax code.

America first, retards! Stop thinking like a globalist, America is out of the "world police" business.

And thats the dishonest media, Xi.
>laughs

I gotta say user your frog makes me really smile

H-how long is he going to make us w-wait?

I wonder if they'll talk about North Korea

>tfw Trump satisfies American need for war by taking out North Korea

I can kind of see his angle. Emmett Till was the original dindu nuffin case. If it turns out that yes he actually did rape a white woman then decades of libtard textbooks will have to be thrown out.

I really hope Trump is hearing from all his supporters who are screaming at him to stop and question the Syrian gas attack narrative and not get manipulated into war.

I forgot to add the picture...he's making me go insane.

I don't care about removed kebab, I just don't want to have to spend a few billion dollars to do it right out of the gate when we need to rework our infrastructure.
I don't want more dead Americans for another Israeli proxy war or another "guilt wave" of "refugees".

>implying Trump has actually done anything yet at all

its time for you to go back
reddit.com/r/The_Assad/

We've had several posters in China. I have posted from China.

Dobbs seems just as disheartened as I do

>There are people in this thread that unironically believe Syria is not a threat

There is literally no harm to calling your congressmen and telling them you're not interested in war.

Even if you think Trump is completely against it, you now see every fucking neocon and neolib coming out of the woodwork to tell Trump to go to war. Even HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON JUST CAME OUT AND TOLD TRUMP TO GO TO WAR.

Cut the snake off at the head. Call your congressmen and bitch them out until we get ASSURANCE, COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASSURANCE there will be no war. There is no reason to play around. Even if there is a .01% chance of war in Syria it would destroy Trump and the US.

LISTEN UP GUYS

TRUMP ONLY WANTS TO REMOVE ASSAD PEACEFULLY

NO WAR, HE WILL FIX SYRIA WITHOUT BLOODSHED

Trump literally said Assad was responsible for the attack in both his statement and presser with King Abdullah. He is responsible and must be held accountable, only then will Syria be free and Israel be safe.

Stop concern trolling please. Thank you.

okay now the Sup Forumsacks funposting as neocons are actually starting to believe their own bullshit

we're entering BvS levels of Sup Forumsposting now, boys

didn't he just whistle at her?

>I wonder if they'll talk about North Korea

100% guaranteed they will.

I've been posting here since election time. I don't really feel a need to prove my nationality again, as you also don't need to prove you're portuguese. Believe what you want.

Me in the glasses, shills outside!

This isn't trump related nor is it politics related.

or

Daily Ratings Autism.
Let me get this straight,
>ORLY knee deep in controversy
>Ratings are booming
>CNN gets a boost from thousands of public televisions
>Ratings still absolute shit

To who? Israel?

maybe.. the longer we wait... the more energy it will have?
I can only hope.

You can't prove cases decades after the fact

Doubtful

I find it hilarious that Miller is the most Hitleresque figure (at least in speaking style) in the Trump admin.

Commie loving faggot.

Should Trump recuse himself from the Syria attack?

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CATALOG

BAR THE DOORS, SOMEONE HELP ME PUSH THE COUCH IN FRONT OF THE FRONT DOOR

IS THE BACK DOOR LOCKED?? FUCK IT'S BAD OUT THERE LADS

>Trolling

Stop living, please. Thank you.

I am sorry I want Trump to be a successful President who actually Makes America Great Again. I am sorry that I want you to take 5 minutes out of your day to call your congressmen. I've already done it. It takes no time at all and could literally be the difference between life and death.

>Shills thinking we don't want ww3
That's why I voted Trump.

>implying Zack Snyder isn't the new Tarkovsky

Most O'Reilly viewers don't give a shit.

T H I S

>Dobbs seems just as disheartened as I do

Not at all. His only real stuff so far is about Soros being behind the groups that filed the complaint on Nunes.

>Sessions wants to repopen the Emmett Till case
Are you serious?

Because is right. If they find out that nigger actually deserved to be tortured and lynched, it's going to really make niggers mad just as the weather starts to get nice.

>Melania will never be your dominatrix

Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump
Assad > Bannon > Trump
>Assad > Bannon > Trump

Go back to rDonald you newfag shitstains. First time i've posted in one of these gay anime infested threads.

Trump has bent his knee to Jewish interests.

>vimeo.com/211506095#t=47s
That was a cute awoo.

>whitehouse.gov/contact/#page
Keep these threadly reminders going user!

I'm sorry that you don't trust our President. He will not start a war, he will remove Assad peacefully and bring peace a stability to Syria.

You need to trust him, not stir the pot against Trump.

Well, we have freedom and internet access in Portugal so it would be kinda stupid to prove that

News alert, if Trump does this, its not because some loser cunt named Hillary said so.

>maddow still topping the 24-54 age group
I genuinely find this impossible to believe
If it really is true all hope is lost for hummanity

Do the Chinese really love Ivanka?

Reminder that Trump calling the neocon bluff on Syria was a master stroke. He literally cannot lose.

Scenario 1: He invades Syria, deposes Assad and steals Putin's warm water port, and the hoax is never revealed. Trump is a decisive and heroic wartime president who succeeded where Obama failed- and the Dems were egging him on every step of the way.
Scenario 2: Trump invades, or prepares to invade, but the hoax is exposed. Trump gets none of the blame because he can successfully deflect it all onto the security agency's (the ones that were already undermining him) and the pro-war house members that were pushing him into the war.

If he did what all the shills wanted; to try to shoutdown the media and say it is all a conspiracy, he would be fighting a losing battle all for the benefit of a tinpot dictator in an irrelevant country. Thats a lose-lose option.

Kek lost up there..didn't he? That is why this is all happening...

Do you think he knows? Do you think he knows the suffering?

I know Portubros have a good rep on here but still...
>the left wants to put it to fight big pharma and financial institutes
No they don't. It was "the left" that gave the enormous giveaway called Obamacare. The American Left doesn't have a fucking clue, all they want is more gibs for irresponsible baby mommas. They don't even understand let alone care about the implications for the taxpayer and debt

Listen, we can bomb Israel too if you want. I'm sick of that entire part of the world. Let's just wipe our hand clean of all of it

>leave /ptg/ for a few hours
>people are still losing their shit over LITERALLY NOTHING
Okay, fuck you all. I'll come back in a couple of days when still nothing has happened and you faggots have calmed down about this shit.

anybody know the name of right wing YouTube channel called 1911-something along those lines?

great production quality and churns out good propaganda videos

This

If war with Russia ia necessary to secure American interests then I'm all for it

>wanting to be dominated.

gay

Madcow has been on a steady decline over the last week

Are they not? They can do whatever they want in their own country, but they're still savages.

You should hear what pre-contact Hawaiians did to toddlers.

that's what I read, blacks back in the day couldn't even glance at white people, I think it's perfectly credible that a nigger would be hanged for whistling at a rich white woman

'''
The reason the Assad government would bomb its own people with a nerve agent right now is obvious. Syrian President Assad – who has been fighting for his life for several years, and is only lately feeling safer – suddenly decided to commit suicide-by-Trump. Because the best way to make that happen is to commit a war crime against your own people in exactly the way that would force President Trump to respond or else suffer humiliation at the hands of the mainstream media.
'''
Trumo will respond to the false flag attack in Syria with a fake retaliation.