ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

DEFENSE SECRETARY GENERAL MATTIS IS CONSIDERING USING TOMAHAWK MISSILES TO BOMB PLACES IN SYRIA WHERE RUSSIAN SOLDIERS ARE CURRENTLY STATIONED.

READY FOR WW3?

theintercept.com/2017/04/06/u-s-weighs-saturation-strike-on-syrian-government-in-response-to-chemical-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/04/06/u-s-weighs-saturation-strike-on-syrian-government-in-response-to-chemical-attack/
southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/
strawpoll.me/12691541
globalresearch.ca/americans-are-on-our-side-al-nusra-commander-says-us-arming-jihadists-via-3rd-countries/5580725
consortiumnews.com/2016/09/29/how-the-us-armed-up-syrian-jihadists/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/23/exposed-syrias-white-helmets-are-al-qaedas-civil-defence/
youtu.be/X-nBAOn88-I
youtu.be/qcn_XJFkqGE
youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw&index=34&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1
youtu.be/13Rll6ZHbow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES!

DESTROY RUSSIA!

NOW IS OUR TIME!

>The Bashar al-Assad government placed many of its air defense systems in civilian areas, putting Syrian civilians at risk, according to the U.S. military and intelligence sources.

The fuck?

Dear Amerilards,

why the fuck do you care about Syria at all? It has literally nothing to do with you. Why get involved at all? You gain nothing. I don't understand.

t. rest of the world

Sounds like bullshit though it doesn't matter. Relations with Russia are going to worsen no matter what

>you gain nothing

Yeah, except an oil pipeline through Syria

>You gain nothing.

Military industrial complex and defense contractors gain a lot.

LETS DO THIS

THE WAR TO END ALL WARS IS WITHIN REACHINF DISTANCE

God fucking dammit

> Trump kills a bunch of Russians.

> approval rating goes up

> Putin runs back to the cuckshed

I see nothing wrong with this

FAKE NEWS

Sage the thread. The body of Christ compels you!

For resources
I wish NZ governent would bomb third world shitholes for their resources rather than being cucks

>approval rating goes up

There was a time when I would fear the day we face a nuclear holocaust, Now I can't fucking wait

INTO THE ABYSS LADS

Your country among others in the UN is egging on America to get involved.

Scorched Earth is my spirit animal.

Americans don't want this.

Wait until you hear Trump speak.

I cant wait until russia rapes drumpf on an open war

This
Yurocucks can't talk
They beg America to fight wars then after America fights wars the yurocucks turn around and call Americans monsters for fighting a war that yuros begged them to fight

because it serves the interests of (((our greatest ally)))

Its almost like air defense was there to protect those areas

i hope nothing comes out of this

Utter fucking insanity

I want to die

how dare those animals try and defend themselves from air attacks

Syria is my red line. Fuck America if they actually attack based Assad to support Israel and the Jihadists.

The real axis of evil is the United States, Israel, and the rich Gulf Arabs.

YOU VOTED FOR THIS DRUMPFTARDS

HURR DURR LE MAD DOG MATTIS IS SO ALPHA!! HES A MAD DOG LMAO!! EPIC REDDIT MEMES!! BAD-ASS

NOW THAT MAD DOG IS ACTING LIKE A MAD DOG AND YOU WILL ALL DIE IN WW3 BAHAHAHA

Fuck you Sup Forums. We're even more Jew'd than you faggots said.

We're the new Rome. We need perpetual war.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK

ASSAD MUST DIE

We'll drop some bombs and call it a day. Russia will bitch, but won't do anything.

They're weak.

could trump be using a potential stand off with Russia to fuck with his home based enemies?

ww3 is just hours away

Its amazing that Sup Forums, the cesspool of nazis, trolls, racists, misogynists, hive of scum and villinay is the voice of reason and so called respectable members of society are the insane warmongers.

>mfw were the bad guys

Trump is a Russian puppet tho m8 he would not go against putins interest like this.....

Hillary would have invaded Syria day 1, she's wanted to do it for years

We had a choice between 2 of the same people it would seem now

Stop being a good goy, you idiot.

>Americans don't want this.

Just wait for the GASSING 6 MILLION CHILDREN narrative to kick into gear. They were shilling hard for it on Question Time.

fuck you neocohen

>>READY FOR WW3?
>put on my kippah
yes, please

>it's amazing that Sup Forums doesn't want war in Syria because this board is infested by Russian shills but somehow Ukraine is worth invading and glassing magically gee whiz :^)))))))))

>/r/ Donald sheep.

DAILY REMINDER

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET HE WOULD NOT GO AGAINST PUTINS INTEREST LIKE THIS.....

TIME TO SLEEP

>cuck leaf

Shocking news

Almost. At least with Trump we don't have to worry about as many 'social' issues going in an unfavorable direction (i.e. trannies, anti-white rhetoric, etc.)

>democrats
>it's racist if we don't bomb muslims just because they're muslims

democrats hate russians remember from the past election? so by doing this he will achieve unity among american people, as he promised.

Aren't those demands kinda resonable?

SEEget the narrative together m8

trump is a Russian puppet that's why the Russian shills were ever here in the first place remember? he wont go against putin like this its a none story go to sleep

they are. but since Gassad will not met them and rooskies wil vetoed it, we ww3 nao

Russia has said their support for Assad is not unconditional

Hi.
southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

>russia hacked the elections
>trump is his puppet
>syria is under russias axis of influence
>trump is going to attack russian soldiers in syrian soil
>trump is going to start ww3 with russia
>trump, russias puppet
>russia is going to force trump to go to war with itself
>???
am i the onlyone that doesn't get the logic liberals use to come up with their bs?
how are we the bad guys?
we want peace with russia
it's the liberals who are saying russia set up trump as our leader, and are calling for a war.

we're the good goys

>en zed
>bombing anything
kek

You can thank the Jews for this. (((Kushner))) is probably behind this.

DAILY REMINDER

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET HE WOULD NOT GO AGAINST PUTINS INTEREST LIKE THIS.....

TIME TO SLEEP GUYS

I dont want die for jews guys ):

I dont know myself. Maybe because we have the most lethal fighting force in world history because we get a lot of practice? Your guess is as good as mine.

DAILY REMINDER

TIME TO SLEEP

KEEP THE NARRATIVE IN ORDER MY INTELLIGENT LIBERAL FREINDS

what are the actual odds that trump would rather help Assad, but (((someone))) above him told him that wasn't part of "the plan" so now he is basically just fucking with them by doing shit he know isn't allowed

Daily reminder
you're a cuck

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Trumps stupid ass is being baited by Jews in his cabinet to attack Assad.

>southfront.org/swedish-medical-associations-says-white-helmets-murdered-kids-for-fake-gas-attack-videos/

"originally appeared at Veterans Today"

GTFO.

DEUS FUCKING VUUUUUUULT

The entire media must be disbanded and imprisoned.

Well it might just be your lucky day, user.

We gain nothing. (((They))) gain everything.

I distinctly remember all of Yurop and the rest of the civilized world crying a year ago about how Obama abandoned the Syrian people so you can just fuck off.

You do realize you will be killing white Christians for the benefit of Jews right?

So here we go Al Quaeda get exactly what they wanted.

First of all lets look at what the Russians say re the chemical weapons "attack"

strawpoll.me/12691541

Essentially the Syrian jet struck a munitions dump carrying chemical weapons potentially the same that Nusra has used in the past.

The US has armed and enabled their own enemies in Al Quaeda since the start of this.

globalresearch.ca/americans-are-on-our-side-al-nusra-commander-says-us-arming-jihadists-via-3rd-countries/5580725

consortiumnews.com/2016/09/29/how-the-us-armed-up-syrian-jihadists/

The White Helmets are Nusra.

21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/23/exposed-syrias-white-helmets-are-al-qaedas-civil-defence/
youtu.be/X-nBAOn88-I

The US have wanted this war since forever because they want a proxy stae to control right next to Iran as they tried in Iraq..

They are already in Syria.

youtu.be/qcn_XJFkqGE

youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw&index=34&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1

I would be worried if all options were considered. Hearing about Russian targets being an option also says most options do not include Russian targets.

The last two anti-war with Syria threads I was in got shoahed.
Why is this mods? Hot pocket shipment come in late or is someone else telling you what's allowed?

They don't its the fucking Jews YET AGAIN

its has always been like this bro
normies are scum

I think he just meant the USA in general.

DAILY REMINDER

TIME TO SLEEP

WE NEED TO KEEP THE NARRATIVER ALIVE LIBERAL BROTHERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

that sounds pretty spooky desu. who woulda thunk we'd all die this year

>killing commie bastards
I see nothing wrong.

i'm a peace promoting fascist bro

You will still be saying this after Trump approves strikes on Russian occupied bases in Syria

>oil pipeline to the West
>isolation of Iran on world stage
>further empowerment of Sunnis in ME
>strengthen position of KSA which inflates value of dollar
>further secure Israel which keeps our rich Jews happy and spending money and keeps AIPAC from locking our politicians in the cuck shed

yeah, it really does hit every neocon goal right on the head

oh well I guess we were never great after all

When I get up tomorrow better no nukes are dropped on Syria or Sup Forums becomes an anti-Trump board.

Russian deaths=WW3

Russia is there LEGALLY
USA is there ILLEGALLY.

Welp. Hope Donald can win the hearts of the democrats, because the people who elected him are pretty much done with him...

me too man and I live here =(

the media will never approve of what Trump does, even if he does something they agree with.... they hate him and will not stop till he is out of office or dead

BUILD WAR, BURGERS! WE'LL REPOPULATE THE STATES WITH UR WIDOWED WHITE COWS.

Fuck that I'm for impeachment and nuking DC if they go into another kike war

Nuke Israel so we can stop going to the middle East

>starting ww3 over A FUCKING PIPELINE

Everything must be conquered to get the black blood that keeps modern society going.

>muhammed
You wouldn't understand sand kike.
youtu.be/13Rll6ZHbow

>YOU VOTED FOR THIS
The other option on the ballot outright stated that this was the plan during her campaign

YESS MAD DOG HIT THEM HARD I WILL GIVE MY LIFE FOR THE JEWS