Please, for God's merciful fucking sake, don't go to war in Syria. Please don't fucking give yourself another Iraq...

Please, for God's merciful fucking sake, don't go to war in Syria. Please don't fucking give yourself another Iraq, it's not worth it.
Make sure Trump doesn't declare war and send troops in. Call the white house on mass, don't do this to yourselves.
Trump is being deceived by the globalists and they're disconnecting him from the outside world.

>Don't let the (((pic related))) control Trump.
>Not all Jews are (((((((jews)))))))

this jew is right. Attacking syria will only aid israel. read the podesta emails.

>#notalljews guys
Fuck off kike

I hope Trump sends his people in, completely ignores Syria's troops and BTFOs ISIS instead.

I want my country to flourish, but not through this, not like this and with no foreign sacrifices

Too bad, Jews! President Trump can do what he likes

Sorry, m80. HaShem chose you to be our master. Deal with it.

Well, that's a different situation and I think there are already people in the field there

Well, it looks like we HAVE to, now.

Thanks for the tip, Heimish.

Waaaaaait a second

A Jew is telling us NOT to go to war

Sounds like a dirty Zionist trick! LET'S GO TO WAR

TAKE THAT, KIKE!

Oy vey, give me your country, or you'll get BTFO'd

Kek
if it benefits the globalists, it's against what I want and most people here want. Their agenda won't be welcome here for much longer.

i dont mind your country flourishing, but i hate how your goverment infects other goverments to manipulate them to ((their)) own benefit. Iran having nukes will put your ((goverment)) in balance and ((they)) wont be such nosey assholes. Also there will be infinetly more peace in the middle east, as neither you nor iran will dare to nuke eachother because its a a lose-lose situation.

ASSAD IS AN ASS!!!!!!!

Why would a jew shill against his own economic interests?

always do the oppissite of what jews say

You could gas the midwest and southern USA, then invade and win their hearts and minds by building infrastructure.
Texas even has oil which you could take for your troubles.

Mate, Muslims have suicide bombers.
Iran will destroy themselves if it means removing us. They are the true 1488ers.

Fuck that. It's time for America to glass Syria, Russia, China and North Korea. The world will simply be a better place, it'll be rough but the peace afterwards will be worth it.

What if the jew anticipated you will think like that and suggested the opposite?
It's a four dimensional game of chess.

>Please, for God's merciful fucking sake, don't go to war in Syria. Please don't fucking give yourself another Iraq, it's not worth it.

It's your fault. Stop re-electing Bibi

Whats the difference between a globalist and zionist jew?

Cause I try to have morals and being raised by normal parents and not overly sensitive, crazy, super religious wackjobs really helps that.

God fucking dammit, not this time

Fuck that, they have nukes too, so we'll get hit.

What you want to do is manipulate China and Russia or China and India into fighting.

I'll kill myself if his party chooses him again to run for PM, not because he's incompetent (tough he is) but because people are tired of his bullshit corporate talk who does nothing, so strategically, it'll be almost as stupid as choosing Hillary to be the Dem candidate.