STOP PANICKING ABOUT SYRIA

Tillerson just made a statement. No, it won't be war against the SAA. We'll continue finishing off ISIS and others then they seem to plan to promote his removal through political means.

NO WAR AGAINST ASSAD

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion
twitter.com/DYShor/status/850065331309686784
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Sup Forums wants happenings so much so they obsess over this stuff

ok thats lit

Why should he go Jeb?

UNDERAGE

Thanks based tillerson for stopping the war

He never even said they have a plan for a "safe zone". The only military plans are for the continued assault on ISIS.

Fuck this shit. Trump needs to restart the crusades and carpet bomb the entire ME. None of this cucked globalism shit.

However they remove Assad is bad you mong. They'll hand the state over to """moderates""" which will destabilise the country even further, sending millions more refugees into Europe, creating yet another power vacuum in the Middle East, strengthening Israel's nuclear monopoly of the region and promoting Wahhabism.

Go and apply for Russian citizenship if that's what you want. I'm sure you'd fit into their air force.

im just not ready to die and shit im peaceful af

Assad is one man. What Tillerson is suggesting is negotiating Assad's removal, which means that the Assad government would stay in power, and more likely than not a successor would be picked who could keep the peace. Also, this would all be after the war, meaning that Syria would already be stabilized, and theoretically the wahabbis would be removed.

this

I just get a girlfriend and now im about to get drafted to WW3 where my GF will cuck me and I will most likely die or come back deformed or disabled.

Fuck
That

sauce you fucking leaf

I'm 33 so I'll keep your Gf company while your gone. Be a good goy

>leads to Assad leaving

>not against Assad

cancuck pls

BUT MUH PREMONITIONS

X PLS GO

You're incredibly naive. This is exactly what the kikes want, war or no war. And war against ISIS is war against assad, because we have been fighting isis for years already and look what's happened. Don't believe the lies, Trump is a flopper and shit's going down the drain right now. You'll see soon enough what the meaning of all this is, and it certainly won't be good.

>Assad government would stay in power

So why remove him if everyone knows it's symbolic and meaningless? It's not going to solve underlying tensions.

>That would lead to Assad leaving
>So we can once again install our jew puppet

It's going to be a CIA coup with a limp-wristed "liberal" replacing him, who ends up losing control and then the islamists roll in.

Just like every other time a "clean" transition was attempted by the US government.

>tfw Ba'athism is the only way to control Arabs.
Stock up funny hats and big mustaches

Wheef, great relief, thanks leaf

Nah. Tunisia has been pretty stable.

Trump picked good people, user. His concessions to (((them))) were enough to give them the impression that he would let them control him, but he is starting the purge now. Bright days ahead, friend.

Far from it.

Also, Tunesia had an actual popular movement. It's where the "arab spring" started.

Shills found out that the Trump vs Assad thing is gold for dividing Sup Forums and causing mass chaos and hysteria. The only thing to do now is get everyone to calm the fuck down

blog.dilbert.com/post/159264981001/the-syrian-gas-attack-persuasion

Far from it? Fuck that. It's the only place I'd feel safe enough to visit on that shithole of a continent.

Tillerson fucking nailed it.

Rather than taking Assad out of power, hold special elections with Assad on the ballot where you can somehow guarantee no foreign meddling.

Or, you hold a referendum on the ousting of Assad immediately (maybe one week) after the country is ridden of the rebels and ISIS where voters are allowed to vote over the course of two days.

This mitigates foreign influence on the election and allows people opportunity to vote on such short notice.

Can anyone add to this?

There were numerous large terrorist attacks (including tourist resorts) and some opposition members including the defacto opposition leader was murdered by islamists.

It's not a stable country.

I don't blame people for jumping to conclusions, though. It's never a good sign when there's such bipartisan fury in support of intervention.

Panic about Syria, ye lost ones.

Erdogan admitted that Turkey entered Syria explicitly to remove Assad from power in Damascus.

Jeremiah 49:23-27 describes an invasion into northwestern Syria near the Turkish border. Jeremiah says that after the Syrian towns of Hamah and Tell Rifaat hear reports of a coming invasion then the residents of Damascus will flee and Damascus will be destroyed.

Jeremiah 49:23 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; there is sorrow on the sea; it cannot be quiet.
Today the Syrian town of Apad is called Tell Rifaat.

The villainization of Assad will make the west cheer as Turkey does their dirty work in Syria.
The city of Damascus, Syria may soon be destroyed as Isaiah 17:1 and Jeremiah 49:24-27 predicts. The destruction of Damascus Syria is the next event to look for on the prophetic calendar.

A Turkish led invasion into Syria, the destruction of Damascus, and a following Turkish led invasion into Israel put us on the brink of the Tribulation, Resurrection and Rapture.

No. I'm also pretty sure that this is what Putin has been expecting this whole time. Plenty of reports have come out showing Assad is often uncooperative with him.

This solution fits everybody. If Assad wins the following election, so be it as well.

Turkey is nowhere near dumb enough to try to invade Israel lol where the Hell do you get the sense that Erdogan would every try something that futile?

Isaiah 17
An oracle concerning Damascus.
Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city
and will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer are deserted;
they will be for flocks, which will lie down, and none will make them afraid.
3 The fortress will disappear from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus;
and the remnant of Syria will be like the glory of the children of Israel, declares the Lord of hosts.

Damascus is the oldest known continuously inhabited city on earth. The above prophecy has not happened yet.

It will happen, as prophesied.

Tell me you do not see nuclear annihilation in the above prophecy, and I will tell you to open your eyes and see.

The rapture will be all the Hollywood elites uploading into the Matrix while the rest of us plebs scratch and bleed for the scraps of the Earth.

The bible tells the future, not what is possible.

What actually happens.

Turkey is holding an American pastor prisoner for being a Christian.

Turkey is vying for the head of the Caliphate.

They can hide under miles of ice in Antarctica, and beg the mountains to fall on them; nothing will shelter them from the wrath of the lamb.

>implying Assad will step down

You naive child

Concessions to anyone who is anti white are completely unacceptable

SeeWat think

Ah, the thunder of many peoples;
they thunder like the thundering of the sea!
Ah, the roar of nations;
they roar like the roaring of mighty waters!

The nations roar like the roaring of many waters, but he will rebuke them, and they will flee far away, chased like chaff on the mountains before the wind and whirling dust before the storm.

At evening time, behold, terror!
Before morning, they are no more!
This is the portion of those who loot us,
and the lot of those who plunder us.

>implying Assad will allow "democratic elections" (which were be rigged against him).

There's no way of removing Assad without fighting SAA

OP Here. Some asked for source of statement so here it is

twitter.com/DYShor/status/850065331309686784

>not reading the full post
That's why you shorten the amount of time between the announcements and the actual election. Then give two days for people to vote so you can't blame "short notice" on the results.

Based Rex

>>>>stabilize the Syrian country

Just like we stabilized Iraq and Libya right? Get over your fucking self.

If Trump and Tillerson insist on getting involved in Syria to the extent of regime change then it's fucking over. Coincidental how Bannon was just kicked off the Nation Security Council, I bet he was completely against this neoconservative bullshit but (((Kushner))) wouldn't have it any other way.

If Trump falls for false flags, what's stopping him for falling for more false flags?

What do you do if Assad doesn't step down?

>t. concern shill

It appeases the people who insist Trump is being too nice on Assad and Russia without doing anything about it.

That will probably be after the war ends, which is still a long ways off. Trump would have plenty of time to change the policy if there aren't any more gas attacks.