i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491521410500.webm
twitter.com/sblhickey/status/850123838855798786
whitehouse.gov/contact/#page
ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111
usa.gov/elected-officials
twitter.com/MikeyKayNYC/status/850127020575129601
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

>BREAKING: UN Security Council vote on Syria chemical weapons attack has been cancelled

WTF??

Trump is unpredictable. Who knows, maybe he'll bomb the "moderate rebels" instead of Assad in Syria or maybe he invades Israel with Russia. Anything is possible and the deployment just begun at the Mediterranean Sea. You think you're inside his head but think again. Either way just enjoy the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cNYraUNn8c

Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

HERE WE GO

when will someone post a /zhg/ zero hour general, i miss those comfy threads desu senpai

REMINDER:

DONT FEED THE SHILLS

STAY LOYAL TO TRUMP

STAY UNITED

EVEN THROUGH THE DARKEST NIGHTS AND THE LONGEST WARS

youtube.com/watch?v=VaAcMHA0qGs

aye lmao fuckin based

Why did Trump suddenly bent the knee to the neocons?

Why are poo in loos so funny?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1491521410500.webm

Can't vote on something that never happened.

Source me.

Could be there are still in talks so Russia doesn't veto

CRUSADE WEN?

Fuck Israel, Fuck Kushner, Fuck Kikevanka

and Fuck the neocons pushing Trump for regime change

Looks like an all nighter for me then.

>t.shill

he didnt

First for Assad is a chinless KEK, and Iran's butt-boy.

Obama left him in there, while giving away the house with the Iran deal.

Really makes you think.

FUCK RUSSIA. Time to bomb their asses out of Syria.

The fire rises....

Trump won't kill her..right? He'll leave the wife and kids alone? It will be a surgical strike that just takes out Assad somehow?

sources?

Dobbs cannot help but segway into shitting on Paul Ryan its amazing

Hearsay, no source.

Fuck off.
Soon, brother. The Muslims deserve it all. They brought this on themselves.

Trump will remove Assad peacefully and bring stability to Syria.

M-MUH SOURCES

Can't wait for war to break out

>The Muslims deserve it all. They brought this on themselves.

I DONT WANT TO DIE IN A USELESS WAR

Hello Hasbara

>tfw the Awoovement has officially come to an end

Hold me, Sup Forums

I for one welcome a thermonuclear war.

We will rebuild.

my source is that nothing has fucking happened, just warhawks talking shit

I love it.

If he goes to war with Syria, will /PTG/ still support Trump?

Assad has gassed his own people once more, innocent women and children. Trump has confirmed this in both his statement and his conference with the Jordanian king.

Assad must be brought to justice to secure peace in the region. To say otherwise indicates you're a shill and anti-Trump

twitter.com/sblhickey/status/850123838855798786

>BREAKING
>UN Security Council will no longer vote on the UNSCR on #Syria this evening. Consultations among Council members are ongoing.

>Now in @UN SecCouncil tense closed door negos begin on a compromise draft res. Unclear if US will support.

AWOOVEMENT

Susan Rice is thanking Assad right about now

gets me everyteim

Nope.

How can Trump get Nintendo to fix their games so they stop corrupting our children?

You will hang in the streets when you start anothe rwar to kill whites.

leaf

Do you think Syria would be able to take on the U.S?

>If he goes to war with Syria, will /PTG/ still support Trump?
Doubtful. But that's not going to happen.

We will be loyal to Trump to the end, no matter the outcome. A war in Syria would not be the worst thing that could happen.

Why is Trump now attacking Syria?

Anybody else dropping support for him now?

It truly is our darkest hour.

Can you Americans in here write letters to Trump? I'm sure he would listen to his supporters if he got mail over this.

you mean if congress declares war on the state of syria and trump supports it?

HAHA, TIME FOR WAR

PEACENIK SHILLS GET OUT

>wake up tomorrow
>Trump has literally nuked Syria
>all of it

What part about "nuclear option" didn't you understand?

>haha you're a shill if you don't want whites to die for israel one last time

We're going to fight in Syria aren't we

More white christians will die to protect brown muslims and America will go into even more debt on another stupid war

Then the media will pretend it was always against the war just like they did with Iraq and we'll get Obama 2.0

No she's thanking the CIA shills that supplied the gas weapons to the "rebels".

>praise Trump for taking the opposite stance to Hillary the warmonger on Assad during the campaigns
>support Trump when he does a 180 and commits to military intervention against the Assad regime

Are you retarded, faggot?

She kinda looks like a retarded female pence

die JIDF

WWIII is going to start soon. Embrace the chaos

>Pentagon awards $3.6 billion indefinite defense contract for remotely piloted aircraft services

Stop concern shilling, Trump knows whats best. He's not an idiot that needs some letters to know what to do.

Kill yourself if you unironically want more. WE SHOULD SPEND THAT SHIT ON US. AMERICA FIRST YOU IDIOTS.

This sort of media focus on endless foreign conflicts is the circus to distract whites from the fact their country is being stolen from under them.

Huge population of 50+ whites who see no issue that the young today are majority non-white

Threadly Reminder:

CALL AND EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE.

whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111

usa.gov/elected-officials

Write them and tell them under any and all circumstances you do NOT support a war in Syria.

Obama tried to do something similar in 2013 but was shut down by massive public outcry. Do it now. Do it tomorrow. Do it every day until Trump comes out and assures us there will be no war. I do not think Trump is going to take us to war, but there is no reason to not do this.

EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE TRUMP IS PLAYING THE NEOCONS, RUSSIA, AND CONDUCTING 45D CHESS (he most likely is!) THIS CAN ONLY DO GOOD. IF YOU MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD THEN YOU CAN GET THE WARHAWKS IN THE SENATE TO BACK DOWN.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE. DO IT NOW, DO IT TOMORROW, DO IT EVERY DAY.

IF THERE IS EVEN A TINY, MINUSCULE CHANCE THAT TRUMP IS PLANNING ON ANY SORT OF MILITARY ACTION YOU CAN CONVINCE HIM NOT TO AND SAVE AMERICA. YOU CAN BE THE HERO.

STOP TRUSTING DISINFO SHILLS AND MSM
THEY ARE PURPOSELY TRYING TO GET TRUMP TO GO FULL WAR
READ TILLERSON'S FULL QUOTE

>Sup Forums goes full NotAllMuslims when they think Trump is going to invade Syria
You cucked faggots are just as bad as the_donald with le based black man in a MAGA hat.

Instead of restarting the crusades like he promised, Trump will continue to suck muzzie dick and won't do shit in the Middle East.

Yeah, he has you kike cucks and globalists telling him what to do.

>Trump already breaking his non-interventionist stance from his campaign
>All of the neocons ITT are excited for it
Trump can't do this. The left isn't going to vote for him regardless of his actions, and the right (the ones who actually vote based on policy instead of memes) aren't going to support him if he starts breaking promises this significant. If Trump goes to war with Syria, it essentially seals him as a single term president.

see
Hello.

I'd like to remind you that the jews hate Russia, and have had vengeance in their mind ever since the publication of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion in 1903.

"The only statement I care to make about The Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on... They have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now." -Henry Ford

There's a big reason they push animosity and conflict between the USA and Russia, because we're the only nations which have an actual chance of securing a foothold and creating a powerful enough coalition to resist the world-eaters we have dictating our lives today.

I'll also mention, that during the civil war, a conflict forced upon us by British Jews using their cousin's slaveholdings to push division and racial strife in america and to then justify inciting a civil war, the Russian Czar at the time, Alexander II, sent his entire fleet to the coast of the Union to prevent a combined French/British fleet from annihilating the USA and handing our republic over to Jewish slavers.

Do not fall for their schemes. They attempt to direct internal dissent into outward hostility.

Reminder if Russia falls completely, the USA will be the next rhodesia. We will have no friends in the world that aren't outright jewish puppets. We will have no options if a European nation breaks the chains before us, because our slave government, shepherded by the intelligence services and media, will just bomb them into submission and import third worlders into the ruins. Then, in turn, we will have no recourse if they decide the grip has slipped too far and attempt to Samson us.

We NEED the russian people on our side. We NEED Russia as our eternal ally.

Atleast there's a chance the Russian people can break free of the shell, but we need to work together. The destruction of Russia will be the destruction of the white race.

And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

the alt radical left hate trump propaganda media has been wrong in Trump for nearly two years. How is the mainstream narrative of Trump flipping on Syria supposed to hold any clout around here?

If USA goes to war against Assad...I don't know what to say

Rand Paul is the only sane person in Washington right now

>NOW: UN Security Council debating a resolution demanding Assad turns over the following (Russia has indicated it will veto):

twitter.com/MikeyKayNYC/status/850127020575129601

Russia will veto a search for evidence.

FUCK RUSSIA!

>will /ptg/ support war to kill chirstians in the middle east all because israel is angsty?

>if I blame the jews maybe Sup Forums won't think I'm an anti-war faggot

Yes. We must secure American interests. Deposing the Assad regime will bring stability to the region

the fuck you talking about you tard, we're getting a literal crusade you pussy.

WAR is coming boys!!!

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

I'm a self admitted hawk and yeah if the US needs to go into Syria to fix that shit to stop the total state of anarchy and radical Islam go for it. They've been leaking all over fucking Europe. And to the retards pushing the "DESTABILIZATION" meme: you think the region/Syria isn't already destabilized you stupid fucking retards?

Is it just me or is there much less shilling on Trump's twitter responses?

They don't have the skill nor the imagination to tear me away from my Emperor and they're fools if they think they can try

I've been out of the loop, fill me in guys;

How's the Gorsuch nomination going? Is he going to get in? When's the actual final vote?

I'm hearing all sorts of filibuster talk and I dunno what's up

OY VEY, THINK OF ALL THE HEALTHCARE WE COULD HAVE

>crusades
>starting in syria
>allied with turkey
>against allies of the eastern orthodoxy
>allowing all christians in syria to be killed by muslims as a result
dude what

If Trump is gonna do the right thing why not write him a letter of support? No harm in voicing your support while denouncing putting American lives at risk.

Trump won't attack Syria, retards.

>if you don't want to have whites die en masse for irsael, you're a shill

neo-jew lover Sup Forums in a nutshell.

bring on your jewish war. I will personally help find and hang you.

You know that sending a lot of letters to the White House is one of the oldest ways to end up on a watchlist, right?

Filibuster is kill. Turtleman dropped the nuke.

Vote tomorrow at 11:30 EST.

Fuck off back to Moscow

THIS a thousand times.

Going into Syria will end the refugee crisis once and for all. Replacing Assad is just what is needed to finally end the destruction of Europe.

>Make Syria Great Again
>Syria First

This is what Trump ran on. I don't know why you're so butthurt about it now.

#MSGA

Yes. Our honor is our loyalty.

Fillibuster got stopped for good, vote is tommorrow

rr