We're going to look like fucking idiots if Trump starts WW3 with Russia

We're going to look like fucking idiots if Trump starts WW3 with Russia.

Why the fuck is this happening. Why the fuck can't the jews leave well enough alone? Why is Trump falling for this fake news gas attack? God it better be fucking real.

Every atrocity seems to revolve around gas. Countless airstrikes into hospitals are A-OK but muslims killing muslims via gas and invoking memories of the 60000000 zillion is what sends the useful idiots over the edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
cbsnews.com/news/putin-spokesman-unconditional-support-for-assad-not-possible/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HEY GUYS, DON'T YOU REGRET VOTING FOR DRUMPF?

DON'T YOU THINK PJW/CERNOVICH/LAUREN/ALEX JONES/COULTER/MILO/STEPHEN ETC. ETC. SUCK?

AREN'T THEY LAME?

I'M NOT A SHILL OR ANYTHING

The CTR shills and payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

I warned you Ameritards months and months ago. Trump is the ultimate shill for Israel. He's been a good goy his entire life.

And there it is. The "autist" response. This is what Common Core teaches children, these days.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

Why is Chump falling for anything? He's been a fucking zionist TV may may his whole life

What's the point of spending 4% of your GDP on military if your not going to use it?

Holy fucking shillbot pasta

whine more, brit
America is rising. finally.

Being a Hooverville idiot

die kike

we should use it on conquering Canada instead of gay ass world police shit

September 23

You want it to happen syrupnigger.

>being this brainwashed.
Israel has you niggers on a leash.

Syria. Russia. Dreams of the pink house. Red dragon gon prolly fuck you up there Babylon

it doesn't matter who is president. This was their plan all along.

Not really, since Clinton is currently also calling for actions like destroying Assad's airfields which would have the same effect.

Oh yeah eh. For sure!

you shouldnt have elected a memepresident.

He was indoctrinated.

Now is not the time for FEAR

We accepted this fate when you got on this ride.
This GREAT country it will ENDURE
AMERICA
will survive.

Let the fire rise. Keep calm.

Go back to Trump General you should realize how bad the situation is. I attended his fucking rallies and everything. This is the exact scenario we were afraid of with Hillary

Fuck off concern troll.

you are a child and you and everything you believe are the cancer.
this is Sup Forums, and once upon a time that meant something. it meant we checked our egos at the door in the spirit of having fun and not taking ourselves seriously. that was when adults controlled this place, but those times will never come back. there will never be enough good people left to stand up against your childish high-school level sectarianism, your empty buzzwords and your entitled little fevered ego. but i'll still be here to remind you, you are the cancer.
you are not special, you are not exceptional, and your ego is not worth one fucking red cent. grow up and get over yourself, please, and quickly.

Stop spreading fake news

>based no capitals man

He was the last chance, but it's over, they just can't win, the deep state has complete control of their governing structures. If the democrats had won the exact same thing would have happened, it's a systemic problem, two sides of the same coin, a zero sum game where we are where we started, with the jews winning and everyone else losing.

The truth is you never had a choice.

Trump and Hillary both were going to do this. The president is fully controlled by (((them))) either through force or manipulation of information.

There was and continues to be only one valid reason to vote for Trump: Because it makes SJWs mad. If you voted for Trump for any other reason than the lulz, then you are an idiot.

How are we going to look like idiots? This was the best shot. War would have been week 1 with Hillary.

Good shit.
Anyone got the CTR mission and proof they were subverting political internet forums?
I really want to throw this in the face of some normies at work.

Daaamn bruh, if Trump actually sells out then his approval rating will drop to 5% and /we/ will be fucked.

But I stillhave faith in him..can't wait for the "APOLOGIZE!"-threads

Maybe Trump is actually pretending to be concerned to get Neocons's support.

>

>Trump is a Russian agent
>Trump is going to WW3 with Russia
Pick one and stick with it you faggots.

>wants to reveal twitter user identity
>"""""anonymous""""" Sup Forums trying to defend fat inbred

where is this world coming to?

Actually what he is doing is fucking brilliant

>ally with Russians to isolate Iran, Russia and America co operating is good for both countries.

>puts pressure on the Russians to put pressure on Assad to cut the war crimes shit out, putting the Russians in an awkward position

God damn I have tears in my eyes, God bless Trump

OC?

What? I'm russian shill now?

Why is no one asking the 6 million dollar question. Why would Trump go to war with Russia if he is a Russian puppet?

Consider this: cbsnews.com/news/putin-spokesman-unconditional-support-for-assad-not-possible/

you retards are so bad at your job
$.02

fuck off im not a shill. You need to be smart enough to discern the shills from people with actual concerns

That'll be good to throw at liberals, the fact remains I dont want to escalate conflict with anyone besides ISIS and (((refugees)))

American exceptionalism makes the US blind to it's Evil Foreign Policies.

>Are we the baddies?
Irony is that the ex-KGB man is tasked with being the real Saviour of the entire world.

>God Speed putin
>God Speed.

I miss Ron Paul