REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=vivIug_TgZQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2Pt-LnQ2po
youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZpsbGr7s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source

cernovich

Nice advertisement thread also your book sucks!

Salsa for this burrito please

Yep we knew this would happen

DESU cernovich might be illuminati or mason but he was right about #friedrice. he also flashes the 666 fingers all the time like trump.

It was fun while it lasted, hope you boys are ready

>Sup Forums says that electing Trump will prevent escalation in syria

What went wrong ?? Also i tought Trump was Infowars reader, he should read the article today , ALEX MAKE THE PHONECALL

I love my country and all, but if I end up getting drafted for this shit I'm burning that card.

Fuck Alex, we need the Bogs for this.

Listen up lads!

The following is a list of locations that will be untouched by nuclear strikes and should be relatively safe from any radiation. It took several hours to
research all these states for locations with the highest chance of survival.

IF YOUR STATE ISN'T LISTED SORRY, but I wasn't able to find any locations that would be safe from nuclear strikes or radiation.

CALIFORNIA: (North) Crescent City, (Mid) King City, (South) Lake Morena County Park

NEW MEXICO: Truth or Consequences (stay the hell away from Spaceport America)

OREGON: 50 Miles away from Portland (Eugene and Medford as well to be on the safe side)

IDAHO: Anywhere near the Oregon border, DON'T go near BOISE

WASHINGTON: Olympic Peninsula Forests, or anywhere west of Mt. Olympus

ARIZONA: (Mid) Kaibab National Forest Headquarters [Ivestigate Flagstaff 24 hours after bombs fall to migrate], (North) Jacob Lake, (South) Ajo Station near Why; be prepared for the inevitable Mexico migration to reach Puerto Penasco for ocean resources

WYOMING: Jackson (expect slight radiation from wind currents)

S DAKOTA: Buffalo (expect slight radiation from wind currents)

MAINE: Eustis (had to consider Canadian targets for this one)

UTAH: Bluff

NEVADA: Not many strikes expected, but California's radiation will hit hard. Best bet would be to move to closest safe zone in another state or to Sheldon National Antelope Refuge.

TEXAS: Far west Texas; Big Bend National Park (Rio Grande is crucial for long term survival, don't veer too far), Don't go to El Paso

ALASKA: Stay 50 miles away from Anchorage and the oil pipelines.

SAN FELIPE, MEXICO: My location near the sea peninsula. Small fishing town full of mostly American retirees.

If you go to Mexico, meet me at 30°55′49″N 114°48′59″W

If you have a private plane and wish to land, the airband frequency is 118.5 MHz

*EAST COAST ANONS

If by the ocean, best bet would be to steal a boat or a plane, and head towards the south Atlantic.

HELP!

I HAVE BEEN KEKED
AND CANNOT GET IT UP!

WE MERELY POSTPONED IT. WE DIDN"T LISTEN.

IT"S HAPPENING

WAR WAR WAR! THE GERMANIC BLOOD RISES!

LET ME HEAR YOUR BATTLE REE

REEEE

This is how it starts.

The great happening of our time.

how is wisconsin not safe you dumbass?

buy GORILLER MINDTHETH
THIVIC NATHIONALITHM ITH THE FUTURE!!!!

wtf mate i dont know how to manuever a boat in the atlantic. wtf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like watching you stormfaggots melt down.

Your faggot name brackets really show how dumb and lacking of any substance/originality you are.

If your state isn't on the list its either because you're getting too many nukes in your area or you're getting dosed with heavy radiation.

>american education

Used to be you could just be a fag and get out of the draft. Or be mentally ill and think you're a different sex than the one you were born. Now, you can be both of those things and be in the military. You suppose the draft is why they changed those rules? So nobody is considered too fucked up to die for shekels?

autistic and false

can you tell me about channeling chimp-thought, mike?

How do you figure?

Judgment Day is inevitable

We knew he was only postponing it, most of us just hoped it would have lasted longer.

Or lack of...the left autistically blames cis-white men and the far-right blames Jews endlessly without ever looking any deeper.

Our education system doesn't teach us anything expect to blindly accept whatever information we're given.

So if some dude lives in a vacuum and listens to storm fags all day he's gonna repeat it.

Same for a lefty commie.

>tfw upstate ny
>too far from ocean to escape
>will die as I realize leaves survive
>less then hundred miles from military base

i-its ok anons i-ill be ok

Excuse me, I believe the title is Rhesus Thesis

Is anything East of Cascades in Oregon Safe????

Is it safe because of the Mountain range blocking all of the radiation???

should I book it to Amarillo or ride it on the porch

Yeah whatever dude do whatever the fuck you want in all honesty.

A lot of research and autism

wtf

North Dakota is royally fucked if we are hit. 100 plus strikes. It was nice knowing you guys.

autism

I'm inside of rochester
Just far enough from the center not to be fried with rads and annihilated instantly, but close enough to be beta burned if I am outside. I live in a brick dormitory though, so the plan is to wait for the blast to be over and run south

sweden safe?

You should be fine as long as you're away from those 3 cities and NOT in their jet stream.

15 years ago

>reading Rhesus Thesis
>ever
get out of here mike
now

>this formatting
fuck off back to the_donald, faggot.

Yeah sorry dude

I only researched the US sorry m8

Swedenistan is beyond saving at this point.

the united states is about to throw the fight. this prevents america from having to pretend its the global police. this allows for taxes to lower and for increased government spending with no increase in national debt because money isnt wasted on putting on airs

europe spends the next decade ruining itself economically trying to fill americas shoes. they then pay america to do what it used to... bully every one else

youtube.com/watch?v=C2Pt-LnQ2po

You should be more worried you dont get nuked.

That's where I'm at, goodbye world.

my God! I'm so scared guys!

>believing "draft our daughters" was a legitimate campaign
I thought this Cernovich guy was supposed to be in the know.

How fucked would southern Indiana be?

It's sad there's actually a cold war era missile silo near my grandparents farm . Were a huge target in a nuclear war. I find it peaceful that were the first to go. No suffering.

For michigan I vote Houghton

I got 5 our six right on me. I'm go star digging our graves.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZpsbGr7s8

pls do it, im ready to accept oblivion

Southern hemisphere would be somewhat safer as long as you don't eat irradiated seafood. Fallout wouldn't easily cross into the southern hemisphere and most all strikes are in the northern hemisphere IIRC.

Just send the feminists to the front lines like they always screech about.

THE GLOBALIST JEWS WANT TO RUN AN OIL PIPELINE THROUGH SYRIA FROM QUATAR TO UNDERMINE RUSSIA'S ECONOMY , THEY WANT TO PUT RUSSIA UNDER JEWISH CENTRAL BANK CONTROL LIKE THE USA IS. THIS IS KEY TO THE GLOBALISTS. ASSAD REFUSED TO LET THEM DO IT, THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HIM GONE.

HILLARY, OBAMA, NEOCONS, JEWS, GLOBALISTS THEY ALL WANT REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA

TRUMP HAS BEEN COOPTED BY THE JEWS////

Im at Cornell University in a wood house, how do I survive

Safe in Michigan, no need for bunker.
Just beware the nigger and mudslime activity

Southern Ontario here.

Pretty scared seeing as how I'm in the most dense area of my country.

Is this how it felt to be alive during the Cuban Missile Crisis?

>tfw I can't get off this wild ride

What about the army camp in grayling?

you don't

and the naval base

you dont. your student loans will end you. heard a lot of Chicago people go to Cornell... is that true?

Wisconsin isn't safe. Nobody come here. You will surely die from stuff or trees or something.

I repeat, don't come to Wisconsin.

We also got Selfridge next to detroit

leaf

Cuban Missile Crisis was way more intense

This is literally nothing, everyone should calm the fuck down.

Drumpf starting WW3? Not surprised one bit. Lol at the people who said that Hillary was a warmonger and that Drumpf was a peace candidate

Economists? I have no student loans, I don't go to the university, I work at a nearby research firm

REMINDER:

YOEL CHAIM

IS JARED KUSHNER'S REAL NAME

This is how we redpill normies; start using "Yoel Chaim" on social, let them figure it out!

Kek be with us boys. We need it rn.

They're going to draft the women too this time. Although women can get out if they're pregnant (and then abort the baby) while us men are sent off to die

If digits, Israel is nuked and this is all done with.

DAILY REMINDER

TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET HE WOULD NOT GO AGAINST PUTINS INTEREST LIKE THIS.....

TIME TO SLEEP

Ozarksnigger here. We'll be safe in them thar hills with our stockpiles of guns, canned viennies, salted venison and 'shine.

Try to find a local bunker
Alternatively, bug out if shit is about to go down
There would be a shit ton of dialogue even if we struck russians in syria, you would have some limited time. It is also worth it to consider that it is extremely unlikely this would happen, to help you sleep at night

No point because nuclear fallout will kill everyone
Also how the fuck do I maneuver a boat or plane

It's bait, these are the cities that will be top priority targets. Don't listen anons.

>Nothing for PA.

Nigga I'm like an hour from Harrisburg and 2+ hours from Philly. Nothing else in this state could be close to nuke worth.

You mean to tell me I'm dead?

oWo what is this image?

Wisconsin has a lot of silos. They will be targeted.

I live a few miles from the largest army base in the US how do I survive?

Better to get nuked. Not getting naked is worse because the fallout will fuck your shit up

We built that new shitty destroyer here in Maine so probably a target of some sort

Some places will be safe from fallout believe it or not

I'm wondering if the university would be a target though. Its otherwise low population and in the middle of no where, but its a massive research institution, so....

I like cernovich. I'll never trust him but he's a good jew if there ever was one.

GET GTA 5 NOW AND LEARN FAST user

Listen user I went full autist compiling this list. If you're not on the list then you're probably not in a very safe place, be it nuke wise or radiation wise.

Wasnt there already air strikes going on in Syria

thernovich

Nothing big for sure
Smaller nukes or bunker busters if the russkis think there are military research projects taking place there

I don't get why people hate Cernovich...I find him very insightful and moral

everyone but me gotta learn