IS IT REALLY HAPPENING?

Well, Sup Forums? Is all-out war going to take place in our lifetime?
WHAT DO YOU THINK, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want (((them))) to disappear forever

>The shill still pushing for the destabilisation meme

Weow.

Hillary isn't president you dumbfuck so what does this matter?

Thank kek Trump would never do such a thing or even suggest it.

>Yeah because Trump always does what Hillary wants.

Come on Trump

>>nytimes.com/2017/04/06/world/middleeast/us-said-to-weigh-military-responses-to-syrian-chemical-attack.html?_r=0
>Senior Defense Department officials are developing options for a military strike in response to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons attack that killed dozens of civilians on Tuesday, officials said on Thursday.

Hillary is playing 5D chess. She wants to stop the US from going to war so she's asking Trump to go to war knowing that Trump will do the opposite of what she says.

>Muh no-fly zone
>Muh WW3

Who gives a fuck what she thinks?

She has no job in government.

Tell her to fuck off.

Hillcunt never met a war in the Middle East she didn't like, so your statement is incorrect.

Hillary is just trying to help Merkel and Germany get more refugees

Rather than taking Assad out of power, hold special elections with Assad on the ballot where you can somehow guarantee no foreign meddling.

Or, you hold a referendum on the ousting of Assad immediately (maybe one week) after the country is ridden of the rebels and ISIS where voters are allowed to vote over the course of two days.

This mitigates foreign influence on the election and allows people opportunity to vote on such short notice.

Can anyone add to this?

Under what authority? She has no position. She needs to keep quiet while the adults do their jobs.

In 2017 libtards demand BLOOD. They want more death and more destruction. They want more dead children, but they will never tell those children's stories just like they don't tell the stories of victims of black-on-white crime in the US.

Have you ever heard CNN discuss the decimation of the Christian population in Iraq? Even when they hated Dubya and his cronies, did the libtards ever show any worry about that? I doubt it. Maybe they mentioned it, but they certainly never campaigned about it. It's one of those things the mainstream media silences.

And it will happen in Syria when they attack Assad. The Sunni Islamists will rise to power and genocide the Christians and Alawites and other minorities.

Thanks, American establishment, the engine of evil.

Oh my god i get Srebrenica vibes from this. Nobody knew the serbs would goto this extrememes but they did and they were stopped by the US ultimately.

I think Hillary should be Trumps foreign minister. She would good in this position.

>Hillary Clinton, not realizing she isn't president, signs a piece of toilet paper to begin drafting daughters

LET ME SEE YOUR AWOOOO FACE

Ronnie's looking tired as fuck

no wars for israel

>Srebrenica
>Sweden

at this point were stuck between a foreign war and a civil war

jewish tricks

is this woman even in the USA?

FPBP

She is pulling the string. She took Rockefeller position. Fuck me

Nah man, let's let the juice do their own dirty work from now on... if they truly are the chosen people surely god will not let them fail :^)

She's just reciting what her Saudi owners want her to say.

DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT JEWS SAY

ANY WH STAFFERS READING THIS, PLS TELL TRUMP NOT TO FUCK THIS UP.

>Take out those Syrian airfields ... with the Russian jets sitting on them ...

First runner up doesn't decide foreign policy!

a

>greentexting a link

welcome to 4chins newfriend!

Oh im sorry I wasn't aware that she was the president-oh wait

You should be asking why that cunt is still a free woman.

To answer your question, no. Nobody in his right mind thinks Syria's Islamists are worth one American life. President Trump is no exception.

Kek, ofcourse Hillary would say that. They aren't even subtle. What morons fall for this shit.
>deep state gas syria, blame assad
>msm goes apeshit trying to pressure trump into going to war against syria so they can start ww3 against russia
>msm are either lying about trump wanting to attack assad or he's lying about wanting to so he can destroy their narrative about him and putin being in bed together
>bottom line is trump will not attack syria under any circumstances
>in coming weeks trump will uncover evidence and expose the deep state for what they did
>they will be executed
>no more roadblocks, trump can make america great again

that right there should be enough for Trump to realize this is a bad idea.

Truth will do that to you. Ron has been redpilled before redpills were a thing.

They're awful subhumans.

Trump knows better, at least the last fake gas attack. The issue is if he acts better this time.

>president of the us
>an all-controlling super-elite cabal doesn't already have their hooks in him

yeah right

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

SHUT UP CUNT

Digits and Clinton is dead by 1/1/2018.

We'll see in less than a week wont we. How he responds to this Syria situation will blow you the fuck out. :)

I have a felling Ivanka and Kushner are pushing action. They're far more on the liberal side, and I wouldn't be surprised if kushner opposing bannon is true. Whilst family ties may give Trump more loyalty, it also means he can be more easily swayed. I hope Trump won't do anything because Ivanka is appealing to him based on he videos of the fucking kids dying.

goddammit hillary
this is exactly why you lost

nigga I've started doing cardio a year ago ever since the Swedish gov updated my old platoons "in case of war" placement. Shit will hit the fan some time during my serveable years.

>liberal side

Why the fuck has pol gotten so bluepilled?

THEY'RE
GLOBALIST
ZIONIST
JEWS

I wish someone would just glass the Middle East already. My entire adult life has been nothing but talk about how the Middle East is going to be the hotbed of World War 3. I'm tired of it. Jew, Muslim, Christian, white, sandnigger; All of it.

Incinerate them all and leave nothing but ash and obsidian.

That bitch is at least 50% responsible for the shambles that is Syria.

/opinion discarded.

Like the survivors ain't gonna fight for the crater of jerusalem/mecca

>Can't you rednecks see that Trump is a warmonger?!
>How can you Russian sympathizers call Hillary a warhawk? She has never been pro-war in her life!
>Why is Trump not going dick first, guns blazing into Syria?!
>I am a silly but accurate description of Democrats!

OH GEE

I WONDER IF TRUMP AND HILLARY HAVE EVER BEEN FRIENDS AT ONE POINT

TRUMP HAS SAID "HE DOESNT MIND TAKING A FALL"

I WONDER IF HES ALLOWING SOME SPECIAL POLITICIANS TO USE HIM SO THEY DONT LOSE POLITICAL CAPITAL

Its because you didn't listen

I WONDER IF THERE WAS A MANUFACTURED HYSTERIA SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE WORN SO THIN BY THE TIME THIS HAPPENS THAT THERE WOULDNT BE ENOUGH ENERGY TO PROTEST IT

IT SURE WOULD BE CONVENIENT IF A POLITICAL OUTSIDER CAME BY AND DID A LOT OF VERY QUESTIONABLE AND ETHICALLY WRONG THINGS SO THAT NO ONE IN WASHINGTON COULD BE BLAMED

AND IT WOULD BE REALLY INTERESTING IF THIS POLITICAL OUTSIDER HAD MANY JEWISH CONNECTIONS

SHE FUCKING WON, YOU SEXIST, BY OVER SIX MILLION VOTES

SHE CAN DECLARE WAR ON WHOMEVER SHE WANTS

>you'll never stop us goyim

I'd be salty too if I voted for that nasty woman and lost

Fag

But she is not president, this is like from another dimension.

>cnn + hillary
no of course not, we can assume this is just bullshit considering the sources