>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/Cernovich/1yoKMeWknzNKQ
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-to-1794095071
whitehouse.gov/contact/#page
ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111
usa.gov/elected-officials
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-06-11-50-08
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-travel-expenses-10-weeks-us-taxpayer-fifth-barack-obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ex2fRdBCEjM
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-travel-pool-6-spicer-gaggle-1794092067
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
youtube.com/watch?v=PaWweGUy3TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awoo

Awoo

Is Russia still communist?

This is going to be a long fucking weekend

BREAKING: Cernovich "sources" say attack on Syria HABBENING tonight

pscp.tv/Cernovich/1yoKMeWknzNKQ

>yfw the "we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes" posters were right the whole time

I have no idea what is even happening now

Is this the day awoo dies?

>tomorrow's senate
>dems try to filibuster Gorsuch
>hold vote for nuclear option
>it passes
>Trump immediately glasses Syria and the rest of the middle east

WHAT PART OF NUCLEAR OPTION DIDN'T YOU IDIOTS UNDERSTAND

1 Hour...
5 minutes...

thank you fucking faggot now we get more rapefugees

>m-MUH WW3
>M-MUH ASSAD

I'll give it a week until you're off this subject and it's resolved.

Trump will fight no wars for the jews.

FUCK COOL WE /WARFACE/ NOW BITCHES

#TROOF

Why are 4channers opposed to war against Muslims now?

Alright, faggots, when Trump doesn't declare war on Assad are going to stop whining like a bunch of butthurt Frenchies being invaded by Krauts? No offense to the French of course.

Based! MAGA!

We need to liberate the Syrian people.

We've had enough of Russian/Syrian terrorists. We need to being democracy to the Middle East.

Based Bill Kristol is on our side lads, MAGA!

>tfw you faggots just doomed us all

the difference between hillary and trump is that hillary would've gave the middle finger to russia while invading syria, trump might try diplomatic resolves for both assad and russia

>this faggot was right about susan rice

Subject: President Donald J. Trump Announces Intent to Nominate Derek Kan to the Department of Transportation

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-announces-intent-to-1794095071

If confirmed, Derek Kan of California will serve as Under Secretary of Transportation for Policy. *Mr. Kan is the General Manager for Lyft in Southern California. He has also served on the Board of Amtrak since 2015, for which he was unanimously confirmed by the Senate. Previously, he was Director of Strategy at a startup in Silicon Valley and also worked as a management consultant at Bain & Company. Earlier in his career, he was a policy advisor to Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell and chief economist for the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Before becoming a Hill staffer, Mr. Kan served as a Presidential Management Fellow at the White House Office of Management and Budget. Mr. Kan received a B.S. from the University of Southern California, an M.Sc. from the London School of Economics, and an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, where he was an Arjay Miller Scholar. He and his wife and three children live in San Gabriel, California.

Threadly Reminder:

CALL AND EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND REPRESENTATIVE.

whitehouse.gov/contact/#page

ziplook.house.gov/htbin/findrep?ADDRLK77914111077914111

usa.gov/elected-officials

Write them and tell them under any and all circumstances you do NOT support a war in Syria.

Obama tried to do something similar in 2013 but was shut down by massive public outcry. Do it now. Do it tomorrow. Do it every day until Trump comes out and assures us there will be no war. I do not think Trump is going to take us to war, but there is no reason to not do this.

EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE TRUMP IS PLAYING THE NEOCONS, RUSSIA, AND CONDUCTING 45D CHESS (he most likely is!) THIS CAN ONLY DO GOOD. IF YOU MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD THEN YOU CAN GET THE WARHAWKS IN THE SENATE TO BACK DOWN.

THERE IS NO DOWNSIDE. DO IT NOW, DO IT TOMORROW, DO IT EVERY DAY.

IF THERE IS EVEN A TINY, MINUSCULE CHANCE THAT TRUMP IS PLANNING ON ANY SORT OF MILITARY ACTION YOU CAN CONVINCE HIM NOT TO AND SAVE AMERICA. YOU CAN BE THE HERO.

Assad must go. It is the only way to bring peace, his chemical attacks intentionally targeting women and children can no longer go unanswered

hot

Countdown until the next rally? So stoked.

HERE WE FUCKING GO, BOYS
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-06-11-50-08

>Putin calling bullshit on "muh Assad" story, asking for a full investigation, accusing rebels of using chemical weapons
>T-Rex going to Moscow next week

NARRATIVE BTFO, ALLIANCE SOON

>mike cernovich becomes the Cronkite of our time
we are officially in hell

Won't you love that schlomo?

Haven't seen it this bad in some time

I can't believe Russia allowed Assad to gas children. That is not allowed.This is the 21st Century here. I see Russia has no regard for human life. What a dark country they must be. Hopefully, they become more modern in the coming Decades. Time for them to join the rest of the world in the 21st century.

Based

Damn, if only we had stayed out of Syria, Europe would have been intelligent enough not to take in bajillions of "refugees."

Look what happened with Kadaffi.

if Trump starts war, I'm organizing a mass burning of MAGA hats

Tonight's episode will be about the nuclear option and possible Syrian war

This is going to be interesting

Personally I hope John Mcain is on there and Tucker murders him, thus convincing Trump to stay out of Syria

smashing pumpkins fan here. gotta say it's funny to watch nirvana crash and burn. but seriously we can't let kurk get the gun locker combination

because MUH SAFE SPACE
MUH ECHO CHAMBER

>Mercedes Schlapp also telling Dobbs that Trump supporters are not down for war

People think Xi's wife in attractive...?

No, that's why leftists hate them so much

Huh, the gigolo was based. Who knew?

>mfw Neo-Cons are purposely destroying Trump's career
>mfw they didn't have to do anything to combat it
>mfw Trump let it happen

Because we don't want to kill the one guy protecting the christians there and I know we are too cucked to go full crusade

The people who were fighting the shills with counter-counterintel have given up when even the regulars started to bitch at them and the most recent round of shilling and raiding has started after the last one ended.

there are lots of sources but a major one is leftypol and 8ch who are trying to get people to migrate to endchan and 8ch receptively to boost their activity levels and numbers.

Isis getting BTFO tonight

Please end this misery, Ivan.

>Now
TRUMP'S NON-INTERVENTIONIST STANCE IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASON THIS BOARD SUPPORTED HIM YOU CANCEROUS REDDITOR PIECE OF SHIT

Melania

They're shilling harder for war in Syria than they ever did for Hillary.
Sad!

wtf, I love Rob (((Schneider))) now

No really.

Help guys, I can't come up with any excuses or mental gymnastics for this... I don't know how to respond... it's fake news right? How do I deflect this from Trump in an argument?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-travel-expenses-10-weeks-us-taxpayer-fifth-barack-obama-eight-years-mar-a-lago-us-a7670541.html

Because the Middle East has been a violent hellhole for two thousand years and going in with the intention of establishing (((peace))) is just a waste of time, money, and American lives.

Not to mention that anyone we support will only end up being worse than Assad.

Look how easily you fucking fools are tricked into another war lmao
Consider killing yourself when you change your narrative so easily

Because Assad is barely a Muslim. Sunni goatfuckers hate Alawites because they don't take any of the bullshit seriously and act like civilized people.

I'd be down for killing all of ISIS and glassing the Gulf State kikes while we're at it.

What I'm not down for is killing a guy who's always had Christian's backs so that the goatfucking Sunni pederasts can take over his country and butcher everyone that isn't them.

Sorry about that big war in Morocco.

orangutan observations

youtube.com/watch?v=ex2fRdBCEjM

Schlapp is a Russian agent

All real Trump supporters want to see Assad brought to justice for his crimes against humanity

Checked, KEK confirms. Watch, Trumo will save the day and we'll have a shills BTFO day before the next narrative the next day.

I meant earlier. People were saying she was earlier.

fuck the neocons and the warhawks.

Schneider is on another level.

Recommend me a movie of his to buy on bluray?

>implying
This is shillcon 1 boyo
They're everywhere

We can establish peace through complete genocide, which I would support. Leaving any sandniggers alive is only going to perpetuate the problem.

SPICER GAGGLE WHICH WE MISSED, FOR THOSE INTERESTED. TEXT transcript, NO AUDIO OR VIDEO.

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-travel-pool-6-spicer-gaggle-1794092067

Trust me, she's the cream of the crop as far as China's First Ladies go.

Tell Obama to get the bugs out of the white house.

Great job discrediting the argument and making clear how much of an ignorant shill you would have to be to support it.

Keep it up my man.

This is a fucking nightmare I cant wake up from. Even when we win we lose. After all the fucking work we did. Fuck this shit. I hope WW3 does happen now and we all get fucking nuked into oblivion.

Dobbs naming the military industrial complex and neocons by name

The only christians wirth saving are the ones who are smart enough to live in America, when will you learn?

Trump is taking no salary and no slush funds like bongo

THE GLOBALIST JEWS WANT TO RUN AN OIL PIPELINE THROUGH SYRIA FROM QUATAR TO UNDERMINE RUSSIA'S ECONOMY , THEY WANT TO PUT RUSSIA UNDER JEWISH CENTRAL BANK CONTROL LIKE THE USA IS. THIS IS KEY TO THE GLOBALISTS. ASSAD REFUSED TO LET THEM DO IT, THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HIM GONE..

HILLARY, OBAMA, NEOCONS, JEWS, GLOBALISTS THEY ALL WANT REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA

TRUMP HAS BEEN COOPTED BY THE JEWS

Why does Russia refuse to come into the 21st century? People of tired of their BS.

youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM

This.

I already told everyone I know on Kikebook that I would publicly disavow Trump and eat my hat if he engaged in more neocon foreign regime change. He better fucking not.

The White House is bugged. Mar-a-Lago is not. That's the real reason the left gets all booty blasted when Trump does negotiations at Mar-a-Lago.

>noninterventionist
>advocated creating safe zones with military backing
Shills prove their ignorance once again

You mean everytime we "lose" we win.
Fuck off concern shill.

Sup Forums is pro-genocide

Long, drawn-out war against an ambiguous subsection of muslims and dictated by arbitrary rules with no definitive winning conditions is just a waste of time and money

guys, has Sup Forums totally abandoned Trump in the last 24 hours?

saw one of their concerts about 3-4 years ago. i'm not a huge fan, I'm just a whore to nostalgia. i wanted to hear 1979, tonight tonight, bullet w/ butterfly wings, disarm, today, and maybe cherub rock. but no, they shit all of their new garbage down my throat and told me to shut up as i gagged.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PaWweGUy3TQ

>Everyone who doesn't like me is soros.

No we're just at Shillcon 1.

Exactly

Kek is still with us
PRAISE

LADS I'M REALLY SCARED I THOUGHT TRUMP WAS A NON-INTERVENTIONIST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
youtube.com/watch?v=ztZI2aLQ9Sw

Trump speaking at Mar-a-Lago with Xi JUST NOW ON FOX.

"We were just talking - and so far I got absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing!"

If something happens I'll be in that nightmare with you, but until then I'm going to just keep hoping and praying nothing happens.

These shills are making me feel like I'm back in 2003, only back then I was one of them (in my defense I was also 13).

well spoken, lets hope donald thinks the same

Syria and Iran are the biggest terror sponsors in the world. They must be defeated, it is in America's interest.

Is this the Happening promised by Kek? The greatest of all Happenings?

You're putting words in my mouth. This is same shit people pulled when the US invaded Iraq - "if you're against this war, you must be a naive pacifist against all wars no matter what." Part of being a strong country is knowing when to fight and when not to.
As for Iran, look how much they gained in Iraq thanks to the stupid intervention there. Look how much power Islamic terrorists gained in Libya after the stupid intervention there. Is the US going to permanently occupy Syria? No. So who's going to rule after we leave if we go in and depose Assad? Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar? Why are they any less bad than Iran?

Yep. I swear, i know obamas admin loved to layout the entirety of our plans and intent, I have no reservations that Mattis knows this shit was a false flag, Tillerson knows, and Trump knows. However, why would we tell the "moderate dindu nuffin" rebels aka ISIS? Why not just lead them to believe we are as clueless as the last admin then fuck their shit up when they make another brazen fucking move? Honestly I'm sick of this expectation that we need to know every strategy move. Trump is not a fucking neocon. Neither is Mattis. Fuck the shills.

legitimately 90% of the post I now see on Sup Forums are anti-Trump

Good guy.