Sup Forums has finally fallen for the shilling and is betraying based trump because of "muh poor syrians"

>Sup Forums has finally fallen for the shilling and is betraying based trump because of "muh poor syrians"

>based trump

Most Trump supporters are antiwar.
>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax

>neocon shilling
Have a (You).

Yes Goyim, stand by your leader.
BASED Trump, MAGA all that

no, bad shill!

Fuck syria. Fuck McCain.

t. Eternal AngloKike

>goes to war because a jewish-abler wants it
keep me posted

fuck off SHARIABLUE

Stop bumping retards

Once I saw that bill kristol likes trump now I realized I had been jewed

>5 shekals have been deposited in your account

(((TRUMP)))

We supported Assad years before we supported Trump.

Bashar the Lion will bring order back to his country.

sage

>because of "muh poor syrians"

Yeah, because people were opposed to the Iraq war because "muh poor Iraqis"

The reason for many Trump voters was no more pointless wars.

The meek shall inherit.

>he fell for the zionist meme

Good goy assad is literally hitler

>Sup Forums is one person
Fuck off shareblue

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

THE GLOBALIST JEWS WANT TO RUN AN OIL PIPELINE THROUGH SYRIA FROM QUATAR TO UNDERMINE RUSSIA'S ECONOMY , THEY WANT TO PUT RUSSIA UNDER JEWISH CENTRAL BANK CONTROL LIKE THE USA IS. THIS IS KEY TO THE GLOBALISTS. ASSAD REFUSED TO LET THEM DO IT, THAT'S WHY THEY WANT HIM GONE.

HILLARY, OBAMA, NEOCONS, JEWS, GLOBALISTS THEY ALL WANT REGIME CHANGE IN SYRIA

TRUMP HAS BEEN COOPTED BY THE JEWS

Oh is that whats happening? Thanks for setting me straight OP. I guess I hate based Trump now.

FUCKING THIS

PRAISE KEK TRUMP WILL SEE US THROUGH

For you. I only support Trump and his judgement. I dont care for this altright shit or anything else. Its him and the art of the deal.

Trump deciding he's pro Syrian war is like Trump deciding he hates building walls.

A total betrayal of the reason people supported him over Hillary.

945 for gas

>thinking shills and leftypol is us

We're not a personality cult, we thought Trump was the best man for the job and he brought the lulz to boot. If he betrays his followers then its his own fault we leave.

>(((Egypt)))

Go home Morsi

hes not pro or anti anything. thats why people voted for him.

Wow, crazy, it's almost like Trump's supporters aren't mindless sycophants that follow blindly and are instead actual thinkers that demand what is true and right instead of the wishful plans of shills.

Keep bumping #SyriaHoax on your twatter accounts.
We need Trump to BTFO these warmongering shitlibs by saying he's skeptical of who did the gassing. It would make them go nuclear ass mad while also preventing a war with the wrong people.

Sage

He's being a fucking retard about Syria. I still support him on domestic issues though. No one is perfect.

But you're just a faggot shill trying to divide people.

So Trump does what Obama did? WHAT, TURNS OUT OBAMA WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG, HE WAS SMART POWERFUL LEADER.

>But you're just a faggot shill trying to divide people.

Trump is aiding israel with killing assad, trump can fuck off if he thinks that will fly

he will aid Israel up until he strucks a new palestine treaty.

I'm a trump supporter and I want war. That's why I voted for him (and the lolz of course). I always thought he would create a war with Syria and/ or Isis. War makes the economy go boom!

Syria war threat is bull