>SHILLS WILL NOT BREAK OUR WILL

SHILLS WILL NOT BREAK OUR WILL

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-conspiracy-theory-is-falsely-claiming-that-the-chemical?utm_term=.lwwyrVJ6#.oxNxrOG3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you paranoid nutjobs are breaking my will, never-mind the "shills"

>being unhappy with Trump doing a 180 on a major campaign policy makes you a shill

Fuck off please.

I'm with you bro, just relax, crack open a bear and resuming shitposting.

You forget, it is us who break people's spirits... not the other way around.

It's the opposite, you retard, OP is talking about the shills saying otherwise.

WE MUST STOP THIS ATTACK!

MAKE TRUMP CALL IT OFF

Fuck off libcuck. BASED TRUMP MUST DECLARE WAR ON SYRIA. WE MUST DESTROY ISIS AND DIRTY ACKMEDS! MAGA!

this

thanks fellow monkey

WW3 will definitely break my will though. If Trump goes through with it then I'm writing off political change from within the system as totally impossible and advocating for violent revolution against the elites instead.

Thankfully it's just words at this point but this does not look good.

Fucking shill

how stupid are you?

>American comprehension of geopolitics

Assad IS taking out ISIS. Their territory is withering every day. Now we're supposed to believe that Assad, despite winning, has decided to use illegal gas to kill a handful of civilians and invite the scrutiny of the world upon him.

The logic here is that Assad has risked a full scale boots-on-the-ground war with America to kill 80 women and children.

Apologies, lads.

This new shilling campaign is pretty god damn appalling. There are people on here who actually want to force a repeat of the Iraqi Freedom disaster.

Fuck these people.

Probably young cunts who know nothing about war and think it's really edgy and cool.

He knows the chemical attack was a false flag, right?

God Emperor must not attack based Assad

USA, Syria and Russia should be allies against ISIS

Fuck off cuck
>muh false flag
Fuck off traitor. We're the US. We can defeat anybody. Assad will pay. Russia will pay. It is time for Assad to die, and you will be die along with him if you dare defend his exist

this remember to gas shitty threads it takes 2 seconds

accepted
we are all on edge today

Are you 12 mate?

DIE NIGGER DIE

buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-conspiracy-theory-is-falsely-claiming-that-the-chemical?utm_term=.lwwyrVJ6#.oxNxrOG3

Pay for what exactly little beta bitch? Pay for terrorists staging an event that hurt your feefees?

A lot of us were young once and didn't find war edgy and cool. Fuck is wrong with these little fuckers?

I think it might be past your bedtime. Homework's done I hope. Off to bed now.

Lack of a father figure and poor education. They would rather let their primate brain talk over the rational brain because of the euphoria they feel in their empty lives. Cultural marxism is the worst drug created in the history of man.

those are the kind of shills I was talking about

We've survived worse