Why do Conservashit women vote against their own gender interests and independence ?

>New rule, if you dont have factual news, you dont get to make up things on air.

Get this dickless dude the fuck off our board you stupid faggot
and then kill yourself

because they realize that the rest of their gender is stupid

You need to go back. Stop running our board.

> triggered

Kill yourself

DO IT !!!!

Have you noticed that the most vocal pro choice people never had an abortion?

Women cant make rape laws got it.

I've noticed the opposite

Kek

>If you dont pay taxes, you dont get to vote for laws affecting tax rates

>why do lawmakers want to make laws
gee the name kinda says it dude

Liberals pay the most in taxes

Not federally. Only because libshits crowd around dense urban areas with libby laws that take huge bites out of paychecks - but that's all state money.

>saying that humans deserve human rights whether they are born or not is being against the interests and independence of some women

Girls have no say where I can and can't stick my penis then. See how that works out.

New rule: If you don't have a gun collection you don't get to make laws regarding them.
New rule: If you don't have a 6+ figure income you don't get to make laws regarding taxing them.

How about vaginas are totally unregulated. You can do literally anything you want as long as I don't have to pay for it. Oh and if you come on to my property I'll fuckin kill you.

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

>If you haven't paved a road, you have no business making a speed limit.
>If you haven't designed an airbag, you have no business regulating them.
>If your skin isn't black you have no business with ethnic cleansing.

Liberals believe this.

If you're not thin and healthy you shouldn't complain about "unattainable" beauty standards.

FPBP

New rule: If it's not your head, hands, body, organs, ect... you can't rip them out and stuff them in a trashcan

Because they keep voting for higher taxes and more tax burdens for everyone. It just hits their home ares first.

>gun
Not a real Bernie supporter

Republican voters on average are wealthier and better educated than Democrat voters.

And yet she complains when Trump puts Wall Street executives in charge of financial services regulations.

I genuinely can't tell if Occupy memes are a real thing or if they're a right wing psyop to make leftists look just obviously dumb.

We don't vote against our own interests. We just don't follow the stupid extreme feminist agendas blindly.

Only degenerate women support abortion.

I cant stand trump anymore but that meme is retarded

Wasn't the Berlin wall built after the fall of Nazi German?

The left is stupid enough to create the occupy memes and believe them.

Cissexist as fuck.

I support legal abortions in special circumstances. If the fetus is determined to have a serious defect, like down syndrome, than abortion should be a legal avenue. If a woman was raped(charges must be pressed to qualify), a minor(below 18), or has a abnormal medical need that threatens the mothers life(as determined by a doctor), abortion should also be legal. However, if a woman was riding the cock train carelessly, then she should be forced to carry the pregnancy to term. She should also be forced to pay to help care of the child, even if she surrenders the child to child services.