LEAKED: MATTIS' PLAN OF ACTION IN SYRIA WILL LEAVE RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DEAD

WTFFFFFFFFFFF
theintercept.com/2017/04/06/u-s-weighs-saturation-strike-on-syrian-government-in-response-to-chemical-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/04/06/u-s-weighs-saturation-strike-on-syrian-government-in-response-to-chemical-attack/
strawpoll.me/12691541
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>theintercept.com/2017/04/06/u-s-weighs-saturation-strike-on-syrian-government-in-response-to-chemical-attack/

BUILD WAR, BURGERS!

M-Mattis what are you doing

I unironically dont want to die in a nuclear winter

Damn good image.

Libtards will end up wishing Trump and Putin were colluding.

TO THE BUNKERS

Get ready for the long dick of American justice borscht niggers!!!!!

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

>don't kill your own people because then will kill them and you.

This contradicts Tillerson's statement earlier.

WILL THEY STOP JEWING ASSAD ALREADY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
WASN'T TRUMP ON OUR SIDE JUST A FEW MONTHS AGO?

>not wanting to play Fallout IRL

Why do they report this stuff?
Shouldn't this be high level secret military stuff?

Why would you tell your enemies what you're doing?

It's like a huge game of D&D.
"Well, then we'll attack with rockets, doing 2d6 dmg to all ground units".

>poll for those that haven't taken it yet
WAS ASSAD A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN OR DID HE GAS GAS GAS?
strawpoll.me/12691541

whos next?

I am done with republicans if they do this, just like when they considered Jeb. Action against Syria is so pointless it hurts.

THANKS KUSHNER

Two military officials leaked it to the Intercept.
They're as far from fake news as you can get, very trustworthy.

>we are now going to war with Russia

How in the FUCK did this happen?

FUCKIN A DONT FUCK WITH THE BULL SON.

AND ASSAD FUCKED WITH THE BULL

For what purpose?
To stop it?
Propaganda?

HURR DURR LET'S START A NUCLEAR WAR, WHADDAYA THINK ABOUT THAT, XI? HURR DURR

Major information leak.

Source: Anonymous

Haven't heard this routine before. Into the trash you go.

I wish it too, Christ can we not do exactly what the Jews want every fucking time?

Maybe to test the waters of public reaction? This story literally just broke, give it a couple hours before we can get the lay of the land.
Apparently Trump is making a decision TONIGHT, though.

Well at least if we're blowing up russians, they'll stop thinking Trump is colluding with russians.

And then what? You know that the left will never be satisfied. They'll call him a warmonger after its all said and done.

That's it. I'm voting third party next election. If this fucking country is still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

a

>anonymous sources
>leaked plan

I swear its all so tiresome.

So these plans will be discussed at Mar-A-Lago you say? The place where no leaks of information are available? Weird

Purposeful. Trump needs to appear to be hardvalling.

Seriously people, Art of the Deal is torrentable

(he didn't write it friend)

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

If its any consolation, death would be very quick and painless. your body would incinerate in a fraction of a second.

Press F to pay respects to the millions who just died in the Hillary timeline.

Trump was on Assad's side two fucking days ago.

But then
>muh murdered children
>muh murdered babies
And now the administration wants to kill Assad.

No one is going to be doing any bombing of Russians.

Who got to him? Wtf is happening.

Removes Bannon, takes back other staff.
Suddenly becomes Shillary and orchestrates a false flag to attack syria. What the actual fuck is happening.

That's if you're one of the lucky ones.
If you're far enough away to not be instantly vaporized, you'll be set on fire and burn for a few seconds before the shockwave kills you.
If you're farther away to not die to the shockwave then you'll survive with third degree burns and die later. Or die to radiation poisoning some time in the future.

>this morning
"Ok we might go to war with russia"
>8pm
"We're going to war with Russia and we have Mattis's plan before Trump is even briefed on it"

Is nobody questioning this?

Not sure this isn't bullshit that Trump and Putin have worked out together.

If I can figure it out, I'd imagine (((they))) can too.

The hillary timeline went to shit on January 21, 2017. In that timeline they went to war immediately after her inauguration and the next day humanity ended.

It's like this chemical attack was a false flag.

My favorite part about this whole situation is that the (((ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD)) thinks that the United States is responsible for civilians of the Syrian Arab Republic.

And I really love how trump believes this now. wonder who could have told him this???

THIS

to he fucking TTTTT

We need fund some of the moderate head choppers but the wahhabist gulf states and Turkey are the biggest offenders in prolonging this war.

Imagine how you would react if it was vice versa and how American media would react to it.

I can support this unironically.
Nuclear winter is a meme. Liberal scientists built a shoddy model that has already been debunked. Now stop worrying and learn to love the bomb.

>he thinks they'll be another election
Game over kiddo.

leaked?
Answer right there, make an outrageous plan behind doors so someone will get spooked and leak for more ammo against trump and co.
follow the leak for more ammo to put down deep state fuckers.

Я нe хoчy идти нa вoйнy c Poccиeй :(

>being this scared of death
No wonder you the west is cucked. You deserve to die coward.

He's doing his job, planning for a possible order to attack. If the order is given, there is no half-assing it, you go all in whether you believe the order to be just or not.

Whether the order will be given is the question.

it's one thing to die in war.

it's another to die in a pointless one that never should have happened anyways.

>implying anything is going to happen
>implying there have ever been pointfull wars.

Just admit it. You are a coward.

nothing will happen, we are already reacting and people overreacting probably. Maybe will pump up air-defence and make a deal with Syria about shared air-defence.

every war is pointless to a degree

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

John "Bamboo up bunghole now give us the launch codes" McCain

and romney

>Who got to him
Who do you think? Hint hint, (((Kushner))) succeeded in his putsch of /ourguy/ Bannon from the National Security Council. Who will Trump be meeting with in mere hours to discuss possible military action in Syria?? His National Security Council, the same one that Bannon was on and would have been in Trump's ear urging him to stop this madness.

Ivanka and kushner is my bet. His daughter appealing on behalf of dead children? Thtas a powerful message.

I just wanna die for something I believe in is all.

this. fuck trump and fuck white people

Дaвaй нaдeятьcя нa лyчшee

this guy gets it
See

kys

Why is kushner even near Trump?

And Ivanka seems to me like she's a bleeding heart hilldawg. Fuck this gay earth

Jews have been getting us into wars since world war I. There hasn't been anything to believe in for over 100 years.

(((Kushner))) is his son-in-law, married to Ivanka...The kikes ALWAYS weasel their way in...always.

>(((influence))) the elction for Trump
>Get your troops bombed anyway

Is Putin dare I say, a cuck?

Daily reminder: His military codename is/was "CHAOS"

You wanted it lads. Deal with it.

are you buttmad that your savior turned out to be a judas?

I knew he wanted to crush Iran...but damn he's not wasting any time or worried about the Russian response.

Guess the Hill Dawgs will have another reason to celebrate tomorrow.

>wanting to play Fallout IRL after the mess that was 4

Pleb tier tastes user

savior, nigga how sleep are you
You really think one man can change the complex network that has been ruling for years upon years?
No president will ever be a "savior"

Holy fuck I didn't know Ivanka converted! I knew she was married to (((Kushner))) but holy shit. Now I am not surprised at all about this immediately coming after Bannon has been removed.

Intercept had a lot of kike spin on their material, but their sources are usually solid and they publish even when it contradicts leftist narratives.

The leaks might have been done by people concerned with the outcome of launching strikes on Russia all over some paltry Al Qaeda propaganda piece.

I mean, instead of "changing" anything, he's falling right into the hands of the jews.

>You wanted it lads
I still want it. We're being overwhelmed and outnumbered by third worlders while being economically enslaved by corrupt international finance. Why go extinct quietly? Let it burn.

stay safe swedebro. We're in for a bumpy ride.

It's going to be STALKER anyway.

the only people surprised by this don't know anything

Space war or Civil War against commies are the only wars I'd happily die in.

His favorite daughter is a literal anti christ. As are all jews. Remember her husband owns that 666 building? The universe has a good sense of humor. Maybe Damascus will finally be destroyed.

Any bad goys still around other than Putin?

Who is the guy in Hungary, Orban?

I miss Tones :(

we red line part 2 now
youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

This will lead to the war of meggido.

Shit's getting real.

>LEAKED: MATTIS' PLAN OF ACTION IN SYRIA WILL LEAVE RUSSIAN SOLDIERS DEAD

Good.

They should be fired

Only reason I would give it credence is that the Intercept had a very strong track record on leaks.

Дa щac oбмeняютcя звoнкaми и cигнaлaми. Cлишкoм мнoгoe y нac в Cиpию влoжeнo, чтoбы вoт тaк в oднy нoчь зaфaкaпить вce пoзвoлив Tpaмпy yбить Accaдa кpылaтoй paкeтoй. Бeз Accaдa вce пoвaлитcя нaхyй, a вмecтe c тeм нaши бaзы в Хмeймимe и Tapтyce вылeтят нaхyй из Cиpии. Ктo-тo в гeнштaбe в paзвeдкe дoлжeн этo пoнимaть, звoнить пyтинy и ceнaтopaм из Coвeтa фeдepaции, oбъяcнять им вaжнocть быcтpых peшeний.
A мoжeт paзвeдкa гoвopит, чтo нихyя нe пpoиcхoдит и peaльнo нe пpoиcхoдит и вce пpocтo paздyтo пpeccoй.

fuck off potato

Soon brother.

They're literally trying to stop armageddon as best they can, godspeed to them.

TRUMP BETRAYED US

WHAT HAVE WE DONE Sup Forums

WHAT IF JEB WAS /OURGUY/ ALL ALONG

WHAT IF THE JEBHEADS WHERE RIGHT

>citation needed