May the Trump era be an era of great WARS!

Don't listen to the Putin/Assad cucks, a great war is just what Trump needs right now.

- will demonstrate strength and decisive leadership
- will get the media behind him to drum up nationalistic sentiments
- will garner bipartisan support and improve his approval ratings
- will create jobs and opportunities for the unemployed

All of these are good.

Furthermore, Western culture desperately needs the virility only a war can provide. Read Julius Evola's book on the Metaphysics of War.

Every great society has been run by an active warrior caste. Times of peace are a sign of liberal decadence and produce limp-wristed beta numales.

As Mussolini said, a man only becomes a man once he has fought in a war. This is Trump's chance to truly make America great again!

fuck off, kike

KYS JEW

Evola and Mussolini are Jews now?

>anti-war numale detected

Die subhuman kike

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

Shills are out in full force today

I'm pro Trump but if he starts supporting the Islamists rebels I'm gone.

Trump can/should get both rid of Assad and ISIS. That's what a war is for.

yeah let's help the bankers take back their holy land! why not just give them the whole middle east! that'll really show mossad and the cia, err, i mean isis!

McFucking kill yourself

Yea he's right here

Fuck off Jew, get out.

why not just kill off all the worthless Mudslimes with a great war, then deport all the Jews to the Middle East? Two problems solved.

Hi Sup Forums, Jared Kushner here.

Just wanted to say, thanks for the votes goys. Rest assured, the events about to unfold will all be for the good of Greater Israel. You'll be so proud once our goal is achieved.

So put the wall on the backburner for now. We bout to Mossad the Assad.

I mean, you all knew this would happen at some point anyway..., right?

Why don't we invest in our own country instead, This is going to turn into another fucking mess wasting trillions in dollars and american lives. Fucking kill yourself

Fucking JEwish shills are working overtime tonight.

Funneling more money into the military means there's less money in the budget for gibs for niggers.

Yea that really worked for bush sr.
Neocons and libs are pushing for war so that when it goes inevitably wrong they can all blame Trump and he's out in 2020. Simple as that.

Fuck off you piece of shit fag. If trump does this, he can fuck right off with the other cunts.

Bush Sr was really popular during the Iraq War. It was raising taxes that killed him.

Either way winning a war and demonstrating the great leadership like OP suggests got him fucking nowhere.

We don't need fucking World War III

We need a Second Civil War. To cleanse this country of the degenerate Communist subhumans infesting it.

Go to hell and take your Iraqi Freedom Pt. 2 with you, you absolute pile of shit.

LIMP-WRISTED KEKS

Eat a dick.

sage

Nigger go fuck yourself.
You say peace creates limp-wristed betas when it really creates people like you who think war is some fun game.
War is hell. I'll fight for my country and my home, I won't fight for another round of mideast bullshit.

No wars for Jews
Gas all civic "nationalists" along with their communist friends

I'm not a civic nationalist. Wars are good for the right-wing. Read your Evola.

THE ONLY WAR WE NEED IS A CIVIL WAR

TIME TO RID OURSELVES OF THE DEGENERATE COMMUNIST INFESTATION IN OUR MIDST

Tbh Desert Storm 2.0 and conscription will do you spineless beta cucks a world of good.

>wars for Jews are good

You will die for Jews while we seize the country from them. The sooner you and the Commies get gassed the better for everybody.