I DON'T KNOW WHO'S JEWING WHO ANYMORE

WAKE ME UP

It's in Russia's interests, why would Russians not say that it is a hoax?

t. thernovich

>a discussion that will prevent the US and Russia from going to war is very popular in the US and Russia

not an argument.

face it: you got tricked into voting for a rich guy who doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone beacuse he sucked the cum out of your retarded nationalist cock because you just can't stop getting off to trying to opress people who are different than you

Same. I have no idea who's shilling who any more. But I'm enjoying the show

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

Right, our girl Hillary is the one who truly cares about the people of the Middle East and finding a way forward to peace.

Some truth to this, the orange faggot fucked us.

>Russian hackers who won Trump the election
>don't even use some shitty tor or vpn

>a discussion that will prevent the US and Russia from going to war is hated by liberals

This just in. Russia doesn't want a war with the states

it feels like we went back two years and now were watching the world burn eating popcorn in the distance again

Hillary is another flavour of shit. Nice strawman tho.

They've cried gloom and doom about Trump and how he's going to turn his back on us and it's been bullshit literally every single time. Do you not realize that he says something kind of outrageous to get a lay of the land before acting?

Russia is the only country with a massive military in Syria so it's not unreasonable for the citizens to have Syria and hoax in the same hashtag.

I wonder who's trending #MexicoHoax?

When will people wake up and realize that most of the US public does not think of Russia as an enemy? Does not want war or conflict with Russia? And in fact sees a USA-Russia alliance as having the potential to forever destroy the power of OPEC, and maybe even NATO, if required? A USA-Russia partnership would be astounding and astonishing in how it would change the geopolitical landscape. Everyone I know thinks its Trumps best idea and no one thinks Russia is any worse, or even near as bad as Saudi Arabia. As far as I know Russia does not teach hundreds of millions of people an extreme form of a naturally violent and backwards religion. Russia does not keep one billion Chinese living under communism either. The Russia is evil marketing has not taken hold and I doubt it ever will. So, if Russians send out info we agree with it doesnt make us shills. It makes a future alliance that much more possible. Im game for it. i think it would change the dynamics of the world in such profoundly positive ways we may never have to war in the Arab deserts ever again. I think the neocons drive the story of pushing for war with Russia because they are enemies of whats best for world stability and peace. They have portfolios that would take a hit if we stop sucking saudi cock, basically.

>making me support Russians

I fucking hate (((them)))

caroline maybe should provide some fucking proof before talking shit

>people living in one of the major countries involved in this conflict tweets about it
stop the presses

>(((we see you)))

>Cernowicz

Feel free to ignore.

>Trump vs. Hillary
>Not voting for Trump

>everything from Russia is a lie
>everything Russia is evil
>ever ysingle Russian is evil
Americans need to get the fuck over themselves, manchildren and womenchildren all of them

>first tweets under the hashtag...came from Russia
Where's the proof?

historically russia has always been the eternal enemy of anglos, namely britain. The 19th century saw a lot of russki meddling that eventually lead to the red scare and the rest is history.

bloodthirsty liberals don't need proof, they want Islamic rule

You guys tired of (winning) y3t?

don't you see that colored map user? what more do you need?

Because Russia knows it is a hoax.

>#SyriaHoax
#SorosDidIt

>I made up shit

also this

>It's in Russia's interests, why would Russians not say that it is a hoax?
It was a fucking hoax, why would Russians not say that it was a hoax.
FIFY

typical dumb russian behavior. they are the definition of fake news. piece of shit country

>opec
The US could invade all the ones it doesn't control and conquer them in short order.

So obvious, does this fly to high over their heads or something?

russians are lying pieces of shit. they will do anything to devalue any country they perceive as better than them. they are delusional fools.

>#Feminist. Behavioral Scientist.

W E W

We've got a "scientist", here!!

>Russia hacked the election to get trump elected
>Trump is a russian puppet
>Trump is calling for an attack on Syria which necessitates war with Russia
>Russia is using their puppet to attack themselves

>you just can't stop getting off to trying to opress people who are different than you
meanwhile, in reality, you just can't stop trying to oppress people who aren't different than you. we're actually far more inclusive than you scum.

something - something.. nuclear codes

I find it even more odd how liberarls are suddenly war hawks, all of a sudden.

Trump is in bed with the Russians and is also being blackmailed by the Russians. Russia Russia Russia.

Because Queen Hillary still demands war, even though she won the election by 3 million votes.

New KB talking about MCCAIN.

VERY IMPORTANT

We're literally going to start WW3 because a bunch of retarded Hillary supporters would rather accept a conspiracy theory for their loss than realizing they just had a shit candidate.

Germany started WW2 by attacking themselves from poland

Israel and the Jewish Americans are the cause of the Migration crisis and the SARIN attacks. It was a false flag to cover up the White House (susan rice and others) scandal. Have some proof on the text on the BOTTOM of this image. The whole war has been created over an oil pipeline to Europe.

I'll give a second image after this to provide more context and what Israel stands to benefit from. Read the text on the bottom of this image.

>Region destabilized
>Assad gone
>Can now run the Golan Heights pipeline through Syria to Europe.
>Russia loses 90% of it's export power (oil). This is the whole reason why Russia is even involved. Israel and American investors plan to circumvent Russia's supply of oil to Europe with their own.
>Israel now get to 'land grab' parts of syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".
>USA ok with it all as Jewish plants in media/gov are given a cut (spiritually or financially) from the investors as stated in the pic.

>WW3.