REAL HAPPENING !!!! "Early Reports from Local Sources

indicate that cruise missiles fired from American warships in Eastern Mediterrenean INTERCEPTED BY RUSSIAN AIR DEFENCE SYSTEM located in Syria."

It happened minutes ago. All Syrian arabic accounts confirm the happening. No further information yet.

(pic is not from syria. no picture related to article yet)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LyudmilaKaya/status/850149411493748736
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/850147344599461888
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
twitter.com/GabeJoselow/status/850154595015954432
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html
twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/850154210469572608
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give us at least ONE syrian arabic account

Link the article roach

Any sources at all at this moment?

>no source
Fucking stupid roach. I hope you and your scumbag roach friends burn in nuclear hellfire.

Where the hell did all this WW3 speak come from? I understand Trump is considering it but where is the solid action?

I said it wrong. there is no article. I meant syrian twitter accounts.

This was a rare opportunity for a roach to be of any value and yet, no source was provided Fucking scum.

Yes, please link the tweets

Just give us a link to one, fethullah

TRUMP BETRAYED US

So, was the cockroach secret Service behind the gas attack like the false flag in 2013?

No picture related to article yet because no article exists.

link faggot or kick out of NATO and no chance of EU membership

twitter.com/LyudmilaKaya/status/850149411493748736

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/850147344599461888

yank news is at least saying the warships are there but that's probably been obvious for people following the play by play idk

Look up at the world map and tag all the places there is war or at least paramilitary conflicts.

WW3 is already here,

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

it says nothing about intercepting missiles

are you suprised? you shouldn't be

Fuck. If digits the US goes to war tonight.

Fake News

God we should never have given the roches computers now they will keep pulling this shit

it doesn't say anything about missiles intercepted

got anymore tweets?

It's also a roachistani account not a syrian on the ground

19836% false

But then we wouldn't have Mount&Blade.

>Syrian twitter accounts

Is this like that Arab spring "twitter revolution" bullshit?

Christ you people are stupid. Russia doesn't have the capability to shoot down shit. They're weak.

We might as well have voted for Jeb.

source, faggot

anybody else ready for ww3?

Oh shit, "Breaking News" on CNN!

And to think they used to insult us for living in the basement, but my walls a 2 and half feet of cement and rebar

pic related account is a legit pro-assad source since beginning of civil war and it tweeted it 10 minutes ago.

(Translated by Google Translate)

FUck off roach

TRUMP is taking the options on military action!!!!!

Syria Hoax is BIG LEAGUE.

Good point, we are already in an age of global, endless violence. Even at home there are sectarian shootings and mass terror attacks

Stop the trolling fag. Russia can't shoot down shit.

Good fuck Russia.

hmm... happening?

Trump is considering military action, but there is supposed actions happening about US ships doing shit in the sea, potential heating of situation in Syria potentially occurring at the moment.

Source? I can't wait for more dead ragheads.

This thread is retarded.

If and when the bombing starts there will be several simultaneous sorties to destroy Syria's (and Russia's if they don't agree to stand down) air defense network.

We wouldn't just launch arbitrary missiles or missions... We establish air dominance before we do that shit.

If you are going to make up fake happenings at least know what the fuck you are lying about.

kill yourself roach

checked

>No sauce.
>Random pic.
>Roach.

GO FUCK YOURSELF SLIDING SHILL.

Sage & report, you know how.

Observed digits of truth. Shadilay!

One fucking link.

>You had one job.

America you better help the fucking leafs protect the northern front.
We'll lend you some dog sled teams and a map of the local Inuksuks to protect Alaska.

Check em

There will be an investigation before any action is taken.

Thank you based Russia!

Sarin has poor skin permeability compared to the V agents and can be washed off without ill effects if done promptly.

World War III will be his legacy

Putin just ordered all Russian Troops abroad or at homeland to take war-time position.

You motherfuckers just watch cnn and fox news and blame me lying. keep watching, these will be all over news within next few hours.

If we're going to have ww3 might as well not have any turkroaches

>ordered the order of battle in battle

Sounds incredibly official.

At least it will be an exciting climax to all these years of shitposting

Shit, this is moving faster than the Cuban missile crisis, at least then lines of communication were still open and the two sides were playing chicken.

This is all out "I don't give a fuck, let's throw down" type shit.

these tweets are translated by google translate from arabic to english.

>tfw can't pause and create new HQ's IRL

I fucking hate this world.

PRAISE KEK
KEK BLESSES RUSSIA

feelsgood

'Order of Battle' is a pretty flexible term - It could refer to all the military forces in a theater, or even in a country

Wew, and sevens too.

Damn, best digits I ever got. Whyd it have to be this

>completely unverifiable story
Fake and gay

Breaking: US has carried out missile strikes against #Syrian military airfield in 1st direct action against #Assad regime

the day has come

ww3 confirmed.

War were declared

THEY DID IT

vIsrael and the Jewish Americans are the cause of the Migration crisis and the SARIN attacks. It was a false flag to cover up the White House (susan rice and others) scandal. Have some proof on the text on the BOTTOM of this image. The whole war has been created over an oil pipeline to Europe.

I'll give a second image after this to provide more context and what Israel stands to benefit from. Read the text on the bottom of this image.

>Region destabilized
>Assad gone
>Can now run the Golan Heights pipeline through Syria to Europe.
>Russia loses 90% of it's export power (oil). This is the whole reason why Russia is even involved. Israel and American investors plan to circumvent Russia's supply of oil to Europe with their own.
>Israel now get to 'land grab' parts of syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".
>USA ok with it all as Jewish plants in media/gov are given a cut (spiritually or financially) from the investors as stated in the pic.

>WW3

BREAKING: NBC News special report. US has launched more than 50 Tomahawk missiles on airfield near Homs, Syria.

Hi Sup Forums, Jared Kushner here.

Just wanted to say thanks for the votes, goys. Rest assured, the events about to unfold will all be for the good of Greater Israel. You'll be so proud once our goal is achieved.

So put the wall on the backburner for now. We bout to Mossad the Assad.

I mean, you all knew this would happen at some point anyway, right?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Bullshit

you motherfuckers claimed I was lying

twitter.com/GabeJoselow/status/850154595015954432

fake and gay

>Russian air defense system
>intercepting anything
Kek

50 missiles?

Oh boi.

your taste in watches is gay

So this is how it starts huh...
A possibly world ending war starts because some faggots virtue-signalled on twitter about muh Assad, nice

Fox and NBC confirm

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html

"The U.S. military has launched more than 50 missiles aimed at Syria, NBC News reported."

Its true

Whats with this heavy mass larping tonight

Based countryman dropped the truth, no one believed him.

APOLOGIZE, Sup Forums!

I guess it's happening

live on abc now

We will leave some food out for him tonight

Well shit, Trump confirmed retard.

turkish state owned TV warns citizens to hide in shelters because possible russian attack. it's happening right now. western media doesnt cover it.

the usa and russia is now officially fighting.

Now doing shit like this is gonna make ISIS stronger. What happened to whole we are gonna defeat ISIS thing?
Oh wait
>muh democracy
>if ur not democratic you're a fascist dictator