Are indians the worst race in existence? Its like they took the worst aspects of every race and combined them

are indians the worst race in existence? Its like they took the worst aspects of every race and combined them.

The aesthetics of abos + whining and selfpromotion of jews + the creativity of chinks + the sense of humor of germans...minus all of the redeeming qualities of these races.

Babur did nothing wrong, except failing to the job. Nuke the entire subcontinent, save the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgetting the iq of nogs

the only good thing about indians is they're relatively harmless

also various dating sites that collect statistics deem indians the most undesirable race.

i feel physical revulsion looking at this turtle ass motherfucker

good luck finding someone pure enough next time your at a hospital

at least i won't get an infection from poo covered hands.

There are way too many people in India. The vast majority are pretty bad I'd agree, but there are a lot of good Indians out there that can successfully assimilate in the West.

I hate indians more than I do Muslims and wish Pakistan would solve the Indian question.

Yes

Jeet is incredibly based though

I can't think of a better liberal

+the iq of niggers + the violence of arabs

Indians also make the shittiest doctors.

I think mestizos are.

>Incapable of making their own territory anything other than shanty towns, and once gringos made the southwest incomprehensibly prosperous, they move in and assert that it's theirs without anyway to enforce it.

I can't think of a more cowardly and inept race.

AYO HOLD UP MY FRIEND
*works out at gym in Polo and Khakis*
WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO ME NOW IS
*attempts to haggle with cashier at major retailer*
AYO PLEASE HOLD UP BUDDY
*refuses to apply deodorant*
SO WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO CONVEY TO NE NOW IS
*stares of blonde white woman with the intention to rape*
MY FRIEND, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO ME NOW IS
*overstays expired H1-B visa*
WE WUZ MUGHALS AND SHEEEEEEIT

Was in India. ALWAYS open your own beer. God damn poop hands get on everything!!!

You forgot:
>manlets
>tiny dicks
>curry stink
>predatory nature around women
Should've ended them when we had the chance desu

Pretty much this. I was in India and went wherever I wanted, totally passive culture...unless you go to a muslim area...then well fuck.

no that would be Chinese

> The majority of Indians stay in their country
> The ones that come to the west are the best their race has to offer
> They often don't mix with other races
> white woman don't like them anyway
It's muslims that you have to worry about

Abos+Arabs+Gooks= poo in loo

DEAR PAJEET:

The reason polite white people always talk about your goddamn diarrhea food is because they can think of NOTHING ELSE to say that is POSITIVE about your open air sewer of a country/people

how can you even tell where the food begins and the turds end?

Indians aren't one ethnicity or even one race. I don't like Sinhi people but an extremely related ethnicity, the Punjabs, are extremely likable. Telugu are great people, but aren't too attractive and the only thing wrong with Bengali (who also live in India) are that they're so damn short and dark. Kannada people are fine, about the most common people you'll find and the Tamil people.. no comment, I've found Tamils who are tall only to be told Tamils are always short. Tamils, Kannada and Telugu have both Dravidian/Australoid (yes, similar to Australian aboriginals) racial mix with Caucasian whereas all the others are mostly Caucasian besides the Bengali people who have Mongoliod racial mixture.

Talking about India is ridiculous. Carl you should be ashamed.

refuses to apply deodorant

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

Worse than dindus desu.

Indians are condescending and extremely demanding of all servicepeople/workers