BIGGEST HAPPENING IN HUMAN HISTORY

Continuation from:
Happenings with 50% chance to occur thus far:
Confirmation: NO QUADS OR HIGHER YET FOR 99.9% CHANCE OF HAPPENING!

LET THOSE DIGITS FLY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0pnjvwd-Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Roll for annihilation of Germany

A major false flag attack on US soil will happen within two weeks. It will be as bad or worse than 9/11. It will be blamed on Assad or Putin.

Reroll

Everyone dead but the best

OP dies

>It's an America starts war in sandnigger shithole episode

comfiest type of episode desu

Reroll

"Trump April 26th"
"This Means WWIII"

youtube.com/watch?v=E0pnjvwd-Ec

Will President Trump remain true to himself?

Come on Kek, let the US nuke Israel and take it back.

drumpf dies

The bombs will fall. The (((Jews))) will win. 2.75 billion will die by the end.

Roll for Russia being major power in this

Sweden ceases to exist.

fug

WE WUZ WORLD BARN AN' SHIET
AGAIN!

pol will remove GR15

Roll for my sweetheart Russia to survive

Further confirmation of those trips

I'm counting the 11, fuck it

Trump and Hillary join forces and take out Russia and Syria

Let's hope we all get killed tonight

assad shoots a scud at haifa and the kikes try to shoot it down with iron dome but miss and accidentally hit a preschool on a kibbutz

AYO WTF

reroll 4
assad shoots a scud at haifa and the kikes try to shoot it down with iron dome but miss and accidentally hit a preschool on a kibbutz

mass arrests of white helmets, who all turn out to be AQ, who have McCain receipts

again

And so this is where the world ends. In the place where civilization first started.

this shit is a retarded way to make retards waste their time instead of actually doing something.

DALE MIERDA QUE TENEMOS DIES MIL PAROS

UGH

Please let my country uncuck itself

I'm going to be out in the country safe from nuclear devastation during that time.
Feels good

DRUMP IMPEACHED, HILLARY INAUGURATED AS NEW PRESIDENT

what's there to do besides wait for the happening to happen?

UGH

Nothing is going to happen. Faggots are larping all over the place. Fake spooks left and right. Trump isn't doing shit to Syria.

nothing

So you want ww3. You really want to die u toblerone faggot.

kekistan in holy war

Roll for complete and utter WW3

>yfw putin becomes god empporor of the world

Slow Chaos is more stimulating than Fast Chaos assholes. You better be grateful for what we get because we just dodged a fucking bullet.

rolling for ww3 :^)

9999 incoming
Prepare

Your wish is Granted. SWEDEN WILL ARISE AGAIN

Hi Sup Forums, Jared Kushner here.

Just wanted to say thanks for the votes goys. Rest assured, the events about to unfold will all be for the good of Greater Israel. You'll be so proud once our goal is achieved.

So put the wall on the backburner for now. We bout to Mossad the Assad.

I mean, you all knew this would happen at some point anyway right?

Glass migrants

A mighty Sikh is observing

This entire degenerate disgusting corrupt period of history is destroyed and resets to the dark ages.

It's for the best. Check em

Good will win over evil!

Rolling for Russian paratrooper sneak attack in California and I fight my way out, meet my qt future wife, have 14 white children, 88 grandchildren and get a middle school named after me.

>Argentina
>White

KYS
Kek does not smile on samefag rerolls

Digits confirm that the deep state fabricates evidence that leads Trump to truly think Assad did the chemical attacks, causing him to declare war on Syria and start WWIII.

Reroll (I never)

forgot

inb4 nothing really happens, Assad gets shit canned, and Putin gets to control Syria.

Jew York gets nuked

OP sustains an erection for more than a minute

rolling for nuclear holocaust makes south america great for once and exterminates all jews

Israel and the Jewish Americans are the cause of the Migration crisis and the SARIN attacks. It was a false flag to cover up the White House (susan rice and others) scandal. Have some proof on the text on the BOTTOM of this image. The whole war has been created over an oil pipeline to Europe.

I'll give a second image after this to provide more context and what Israel stands to benefit from. Read the text on the bottom of this image.

>Region destabilized
>Assad gone
>Can now run the Golan Heights pipeline through Syria to Europe.
>Russia loses 90% of it's export power (oil). This is the whole reason why Russia is even involved. Israel and American investors plan to circumvent Russia's supply of oil to Europe with their own.
>Israel now get to 'land grab' parts of syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".
>USA ok with it all as Jewish plants in media/gov are given a cut (spiritually or financially) from the investors as stated in the pic.

>WW3

Global nuclear apocalypse

Just nuke Syria already, it's a shithole with sub-human people that always resort to being animals, look at their infrastructure, it's in pieces

Fuck off brown indio turd.

We all die.

Nothing is happening or going to happen.

it will happen on September 23rd

America, EU Countries east of France and Russia get wiped off the map along with most if not all the middle east and the UK assumes it's place as true ruler having orchestrated the whole thing

The spirit of Moloch is rising. We're all doomed. All hope is lost.

Reroll for 20 minutes

LE PEN WINS ELECTION

EU COLLAPSES

UK+FRANCE FINALLY REMOVE KEBAB AND INVADE GERMANY

reroll

Fug

Gorsuch writes the opinion in the overturning of Roe v Wade

fuck off cunt

roland for assad shoots a scud at haifa and the kikes try to shoot it down with iron dome but miss and accidentally hit a preschool on a kibbutz

I hope they do make Greater Israel they are much better than the sand people

FUCK FUCK FUCK

>U.S. military strikes al-Shayrat military airfield near Homs in Syria - NBC News
>U.S. military strikes al-Shayrat military airfield near Homs in Syria - NBC News

Shills and ponies fall off end of flat earth

darkness

They just launched the missiles I heard.

Is it true?

Trump will lead us to victory. Whatever the cost.

Same, but no invade germoney

Reroll

Moloch vs kek
Final holy battle for the destiny of the mankind and the shitposting

Oy GEVALT

Trump is given indisputable evidence that Mossad provided chemical weapons to rebels and declares war on Israel via Twitter.

roll for nothing happens

SATAN HAS SPOKEN

checked

>KEK CONFIRMS IT

> accidentally hit a pre-school

Too edgy for me friend.

War will happen. During the war catgirls will be born and all niggers and jews and all in new jersery and ohio shall perish.

If digits the antichrist is lurking this thread right now.

Québec will rule Canada