Sup Forums calls themselves Nationalists

>Sup Forums calls themselves Nationalists
>throws a crybaby tantrum of the prospect of going to war for their country

You talk big but when push comes to shove most of you are just a bunch of pussy numales.

Real men during WW 1 and 2 jumped at the opportunity to serve there country, but you're all crying at the mere idea of it. Pathetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/maintain-policy-non-intervention-syrian-civil-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage
>jewshill

>prospect of going to war for their country
I wouldn't even call it a prospect. What a bunch of babies

Fuck off kike.

WE HAVE NUKES NOW, WE CAN ALL DIE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE! THIS IS NO LONGER WARFARE!!!!!!!!

>going to war for their country
>for their country

you mean "for their (((country)))"?

Israel isn't my country

>going to war for their country

Going to war for Israel, you mean.

sage and deport (((you)))

how about you go die for israel you kike

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/maintain-policy-non-intervention-syrian-civil-war

>nationalist would go to war for ZOG

What ??

Ain't no Syrian ever called me "white trash" !!

nationalists don't want to waste their nations treasure and diplomatic capital on issues that don't affect their nation

I thought Trump understood that, but this would be a massive betrayal if he drastically increases our involvement in Syria, and would really make me lose all hope in our ability to change USA foreign policy

syria is not invading us you retard

We're going to war over something that doesn't really effect our country directly.

We're doing more muh nation building muh world police muh think of the children evil dicktator BS. We don't need to go to war with Syria, it doesn't really help our country, and it's clear it will be Iraq 2.0. if not worse. Trump promised to stop that neocon garbage, and that's why we voted for him.

This. This. This.

Not that they would take me.

You guys should hurry up and commit felonies.

your country is a little irrelevant piece of shit tho.

And israel won't exist in 50 years

>Implying that's a bad thing
Enjoy getting drafted, faggot

>throws a crybaby tantrum of the prospect of going to war for zionist interests

hahahah pacifist pussy boy

these

Men from ww1 and ww2 were bluepilled as fuck.
With all this information available now, we know what the fuck we are getting ourselves into when we go to fucking war.

They jumped at the opportunity because back then America was worth fighting for.

You aren't serving your country anymore: you're serving corrupt baby boomer pieces of shit, the leeches they've groomed to follow suit, the power hungry multinational corporations and conglomerates, and the kikes behind the scenes.

Fucking honorary kikes went an did it. I hope Putin brings the pain, JUST BLEED!!!!!

Is Trump really working for (((them))), lads? I feel so crushed right now.

I have to say Sup Forums I supported the Donald since the campaign announcement but this....
I just...

Yea yea
>HA Look at the shill !!!!!
Let me save you the trouble.

it just seems like everyone who gets into office ends up following the same path

for all the talk about the deep state I think they are so entrenched and they all have the same basic ideology that their opinions are all you receive as president

mfw

It seems the deep state is the real state, everything else is just a theatrical display to convince you that you choose your leaders.
I...Im sorry Burger.

I would retort by saying that WW1 and WW2 were 'real' wars but in reality they were just as pointless as this one. The men during WW1 and WW2 weren't informed like we are, they just thought that we were in danger from evil and knew they had to fight. They didn't have the political insight that non-MSM provides.

>Assad supposedly gas his own people
>this has something to do with the US
I don't get it.

when you play world police for 60-70 years you become a slave to your own ego.

Yea, well most of the government isn't elected, so the same people exist administration to administration. You can't even really clean house without having major manpower shortages. I don't think it's a hidden conspiracy, just an unfortunate state we're stuck in with no solution. If Trump can't fix it as the biggest outsider President in US history then nobody can.

THey're crying because war against a state that isn't consistent of a bunch of chimpanzees armed with ak 47s is nuclear war. In case you forgot, the last time we fought an organized power was 19 fucking 42.

Full and entire support for OP.

It's not for our country you stupid fucking Jew

Some gassed kids are not worth WWIII

>for their country
You mean for dead Syrian children?
Kill yourself faggot.
Trump is a traitor and he can die for all I care.
I hate the stupid faggot now.

(((Whose))) country?

nationalists die willingly for their nation

not israel

the middle east is a giant charade, I know your a shill, but just come to accept that

The fucker really made me believe that if he could change course on a country like the US that my own country had hope man.
Fuck me.