Can someone give me a quick rundown on this happening?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this happening?

Paul Rudd was just nominated as a justice in Hawaii

Not much, Sup Forums just forgot its anti-autism meds today.

ICBM Thermonuclear warfare.

We fucked with reality too much, now World War 3 might start.

trump is turning into hillary clinton / bush 2.0 neocon

brilliant.

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

Trump betrayed Sup Forums.

>Bannon was dethroned, Kushner is now holding the reigns.
>Gas attack in Syria, sad tearjerking pictures of dead children make the waves, (((white helmets))) are accusing assad.
>Trump actually believes that shit and does a 180 on foreign policy, now wants to remove Assad in Bush fashion.
This all happens in a matter of days.
I wonder who could be behind this.

>Implying that wasn't the plan all along

Trump will kill a few sandnigs, people will bitch for a few days, nothing will happen. Next week some other no lifers desperate for SOMETHING to happen will cry that another happening is happening. Which it will not.

Out-fucking-standing

this fuckin timeline

Who is behind it?

Everyone saying Assad wouldn't go against his own interests which makes sense but who actually benefits from this?

The jews jewed Sup Forums
Redditors are still backing Trump no mater what
Sup Forumsfags will back Bashar "Can't Mossad" Assad no matter what

Well (((who))) do you think?

Trump went full retard and apparently wants to start ww3.

I dunno isis I guess? Seems like they are the only group who would benefit from the chaos.

America is bombing the syrian regime's gas capability.

America may be willing to go further. We will have to see.

I thought my triple parenthesis made it clear but you have to think bigger than isis. Israel has the US under its thumb for whatever reason and doesn't like strong secular nations surrounding it. These traits are the source of prosperity and no other nation than Israel must be prosperous in the Middle East. The global elite hate Assad because he is an independent agent, he has to be removed at all costs. Now Trump has been coopted, be it through blackmail or bribery.

>The missiles hit aircraft and infrastructure including the runway, NBC reported. There is no word on casualties yet, but no people were targeted, the official told NBC.

>One U.S. official told NBC that the Russians were warned ahead of the strike. Additionally, no Russian assets were targeted, according to the report.

WHAT A LE HAPPENING REDDIT XD