NBCNews confirms more than 50 tomahawk missiles fired by US military into Syria

twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/850154210469572608

the bad times are coming again

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/850155242335469569
youtu.be/Scjy-jQWTQU
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/850156168492273664
theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live
youtube.com/watch?v=cXz9U7ING7U
twitter.com/RT_com/status/850158178826366980
youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God fucking damnit.

Praise kek

What the fuck are you doing, America.

Confirmed from fucking who?

seriously fuck trump if this is true

>The 1st U.S airstrike has just hit Al-Shayrat airbase SE of #Homs city.
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/850155242335469569

MAGA

Digits and Assad is dead by tomorrow.

fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america fuck you america

looks like hillary wins

FOX just said that 2 Syrian Air Force bases got attacked by 43 tomahawks.

THIS IS FAKE

NO AIRSTRIKES TAKEN YET

QUIT BEING A FAG OP

WE NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT REALLY HAPPENS HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO KNOW IF CUNTS LIKE YOU DO THIS STUPID SHIT ALL THE TIME?

So what is the chance this will poor into a full-blown world war?

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

youtu.be/Scjy-jQWTQU

RIP

RIP

RIP

bad times never went away

Just turn on the news you fucking retard. Trump sold us out.

relax faggots. We got this
It's about time we end this humanitarian crisis and solve the Middle East.

Any real proof?

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Russia release the piss tape NOW!

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF
NBC IS NOT PROOF

It really did happen

tfw not a NATO country

Fuck Trump then, if this is true I lost all hope in him.
Fucking lying shit is about to get us all killed.

you are causing retard now isis and al qaeda will kill us all fuck you

>Make it happen faggots:
#SyriaHoax
#NoWarInSyria

Digits and ww3 starts today

If he's smart he'll stop now. He's made his point.

No that's not what's going to happen. Just trust the Trump administration.

Is this all just bullshit between Putin and Trump to get the media to stop talking about them being bros?

Or is this Trump being a fucking neocon warhawk (((faggot)))?

It's reported on breaking news on msm you fucking retard

BREAKING:
>.@JeffFlake @wolfblitzer @kshaheen @MSNBC #pts: 50+ Tomahawk cruise missiles have targeted #Assad regime airfields used for chemical & conventional attacks.

>“People” also targeted.
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/850156168492273664

If Assad and Putin are smart they'll be on the phone with the madman now.

Drudge FUCK

This, Trump finally found a way to destroy the MUH RUSSIA narrative while at the same time gaining leverage with Assad and Putin. PRAISE KEK

FUCK YOU FAGGOT IM NOT GOING OUT LIKE THIS. I MADE 3.5 LBS IN GAINS THIS YEAR AND IM NOT STOPPING NOW.

never trust americans

>mfw those 50 tomahawks all struck ISIS locations

Drudge Report...59 tomahawks launched...

Now we are at war with Russia too, because the Russians are helping Assad with chemical weapons.CNN has it on too.

>50 tomahawks

GET

FUCKING

HYPED

Sup Forums MEMED IN A PRESIDENT THAT IS GOING TO START WWIII

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No. No No.
Fucking mad cunt.
He fell for it.

Is Trump the absolute master of 1488 dimensional chess?

Shhhh baby, Americans never supported these wars. Trump administration is here to make everything better.

This was a limited airstrike btw. Take a chill pill.

smells like a false flag from within the government to discredit all what Trump has been working for

The US would never strike its ally

ohhhh here we goooo

>President-elect Donald Trump laid out a U.S. military policy on Tuesday that would avoid interventions in foreign conflicts and instead focus heavily on defeating the Islamic State militancy.
>In the latest stop on a "thank you" tour of states critical to his Nov. 8 election win, Trump introduced his choice for defense secretary, General James Mattis, to a large crowd in this city near the Fort Bragg military base, which has deployed soldiers to 90 countries around the world.
>"We will stop racing to topple foreign regimes that we know nothing about, that we shouldn't be involved with," Trump said. "Instead, our focus must be on defeating terrorism and destroying ISIS, and we will."
>Trump's rhetoric was similar to what he said during the election campaign when he railed against the war in Iraq.

Nigger I am looking at the google news homepage.
Nothing.
Then give me a link other than a fucking twitter account.
LINK!

Kek wants burgers dead.

I fucking told you that Trump was just gonna end up being another neocon faggot. Good job electing a warmonger worse than Hillary you stupid cucks.

At this point my heart actually starts beating faster, because Russia could just launch the nuclear weapons right now.

>prove you're not Putins bitch by making him yours

I like how this Trump thinks

>you are causing retard now isis and al qaeda will kill us all fuck you
That's exactly what we want to happen. We can let you middle east subhumans kill each other off.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

ahahahahhahahahah

Associated Press has more details on the strike.

It says the US has attacked a Syrian airbase using around 60 cruise missiles.

US officials said the Tomahawk missiles were fired from two warships in the Mediterranean Sea, targeting the Syrian government-controlled airbase.

theguardian.com/world/live/2017/apr/07/us-syria-response-donald-trump-assad-pentagon-live

AHHAAHHAA
WHITES ARE COMING BACK BOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=cXz9U7ING7U

I hope you're all fucking happy. Years of Trump saying that he can negotiate well and get deals done, years of him saying that he hates interventionism, and a whole goddamn campaign of him fearmongering how Clinton would drag us into WW3 for absolutely nothing. Congratulations Sup Forums, you made a spineless warmongerer who has no clue how the world works president, and now we're all fucked.

>muh dick

And we'll all be Putin's bitch when he glasses North America

It's on Drudge you larping fag

Fuck Drumpf

How could he betray Putin like this?
He is Putin's puppet!
He can't do it. He is killing children

Why are you shitposting on Sup Forums when you are going to die within the next week?

It's litteraly everywhere.

more like 666 dimensional chess

fucking america hope russia nukes you

xdddd rused again

What a badass.

Fuck Assad.

It's time we stop pretending and just take over the planet by force.

Suck our big American cocks or get nuked by our might.

wtf is going on

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL!!!

FUCK DONALD TRUMP, I AM GENUINELY TRUMPGRETTING

Is it likely there are Ruskie planes there?

We dead

the witch would have toppled assad directly iraq-style months ago

> shrug

it's not anyones fault here that there were literally just two retards to pick between

DROPPED
Fuck the faggot. He gets one term. I don't fucking care anymore.

Oh fuck off.

Stop being a pussy.

Why does this board hate war?

HOLY SHIT

al-Shayrat airfield

fuck knows

> don't vote for Clinton she will get us into a war
> Trump gets us into a new war

FUCKING HELL JUST END IT ALL IN NUCLEAR FIRE, can nothing just work? Like just once can the government pull it's head out of its ass and make one informed, somewhat intelligent decision?

>Syria Chemical Attack: Push For Ousting Bashar al-Assad

youtube.com/watch?v=VQcPZrBbb2Q

lets hear what Stefan has to say

I'VE BEEN ASLEEP I JUST WOKE UP

RED PILL ME ON THE HAPPENING

So Trump ran his mouth like an idiot and now he has to prove he's willing to go all the way. That's what this is about. There's a fucking idiot in the white house who's playing dice with world war to manage his image.

Why are you a fucking neocon faggot?
We are anti interventionist. We want isolation and the strength to keep to it.

Look, retards.

The UN confirmed that the last gas attacks were done by rebels.

However, here in the US we still act like it was carried out by Assad and blame Obama for letting Assad cross the "red line."

By bombing planes and killing no one, even the Russians were aware of this, President Trump cannot be paralleled with Obama as much as I disagree with it.

NBC is reporting that Russian soldiers may have been killed

please don't nuke us, putin, we didn't mean it

Nope, seems like the system is so dirty, even putting a total outsider in the highest office isn't enough to change things.

Let it all burn boys. It's not worth it anymore.

Trump fired missles at a Syrian airforce base.
boom

TRUMP JUST LAUNCHED 60 FUCKING TOMOHAWK MISSILES AND OBLITERATED THE AIRFIELD THAT SUPPOSEDLY LAUNCHED THE CHEMICAL ATTACK

HE JUST FLAT OUT BOMBED A RUSSIAN ALLY

Shayrat Airbase
2 runways
40 shelters

675 Squadron MiG-23MF/UM
677 Squadron Su-22M-2
685 Squadron Su-22M-4

Can someone redpill me on the whole Syria issue?
>What does each narrative say?
>What does the evidence point to?

Wow Trump did this because he's Putin's puppe-

u guys just want a reason to prolong the war machine

Please Putin, don't... this guy got digits we really mean it!

Trump's approval rating will soon be zero. Less than 100 days and he's already worse than Bush. Lying sack of shit.

So Trump ran on anti intervention now he's done a 180 within 2 months. I love Obama now