WAR!

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Please no

They've done it. The Democrats worked so hard to undermine the relations between the US and Russia, and now this is the result.

Holy fucking shit.

God save us all.

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE

I'm gonna go masterbate brb

nah senpai

OH GOD,
PLEASE GOD WHY

TELL ME THIS IS NOT REAL

For the first time in nearly 2 years, I have lost all faith in Donald Trump

I cannot defend this. I can no longer support him.

Jesus christ what is happening

its real

That base had Russians in it right?

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THIS?!?!?!?

WHAT THE ACTUAL WAS DOES THIS CHANGE? ARE YOU NON-IRONICALLY FUCKING KIDDING ME????

>people died
>let's stir the pot some more and kill people

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yeah

I'm laughing, but at the same time I want to scream - this is as accurate as it fucking gets.

It's time for Sup Forums to literally save the fucking world.

We're fucked

It's a shame it's too late to buy some booze here because I need some. This isn't the typical "happening" that is blown out of proportion on Sup Forums.

I seriously can't fucking believe this is happening.

Maybe Russia won't do much and WWIII might be averted... who knows?

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Can't wait to try and explain my unwavering, stubborn support of Trump over the past 2 years to my friends and family after this one.

>maybe

kek

Never vote or voice your political opinion again.

Shills out in full force toniget I hope you guys are being payed overtime for this

i-its better t-than w-what h-h-h-hillary would have done!

My too, user. Me too.

>remember that time we memed a guy into presidency?
Time to meme WW3 out of existence lads

Sometimes you try so hard you just have to burn and let burn even if you're standing in the boat with them

what's the point of launching an attack on a syrian controlled base, instead of having a talk with the president?
da fug

IT REAL AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH KEK SAVE US ALL