TRUMP SUPPORTERS HATE THREAD

THESE FUCKERS PROMISED HE WASN'T A NEOCON FUCK TRUMP AND HIS VOTERS

Sorry

Hey there ShareBlue

This fucking sucks. Trump was a fucking joke all along

FUCK YOU TRUMPSHILL

Sorry, Russians.

You thought you were always playing us, but we were always playing you all along.

Is it just a coincidence that this board is being bombarded with like five "FUCK TRUMP" threads at once? All from US posters?

Tell David Brock to kill himself

>sell internet
it's okay when Trump does it
>doesn't repeal obamacare
it's okay when Trump does it
>starts WW3
it's okay when Trump does it. wanna know why? 24D chess haha, he so smart

Americunts don't have the intelligence to manage their nation.

My bad. I was just in it for the memes. I had no fucking clue he would actually fucking star world war 3. Jesus Christ.

Friend, Trump just bombed Syria. He broke one of his most important promises now. Don't be blind. There's no excuse. Please, try to explain to me why bombing ANOTHER fucking middle east hellhole make America Great Again?

Hardmode: being a human being a not an edgy faggot.

>You thought you were always playing us, but we were always playing you all along.

You do realize Trump completely lied to us and is nothing but a neocon shill right?

>Mfw hillary shills are now coming back to make trump hate threads
he did nothing wrong

I never liked the man. But I never thought I would grow to hate him like I do today.
Cuckservatives are an even bigger threat to our race than Liberals.

He was running with the Dems while Bill was bombing you. How can you not feel hatred for this man? He's absolute scum, just like the Clintons he tried so hard to outshine.

who was a better choice though??

I LOVE GENERALS!!!
THEY DO NO WRONG

>Hillary shills
Hillary is in favor of war with Syria.

>24D chess haha, he so smart
kek

HE JUST BOMBED RUSSIA'S ALLY YOU STUPID SHIT.

HE SAID HE WOULDN'T GET INVOLVED. THIS PLACES EVERY NATION ON THE PLANET AT RISK

daily reminder to all the newfag redditors the jewnited states is the real bad guy in the world

civil war user

To be honest Hillary would have done this day one

I am so fucking mad right now.
>"WOW WHO CARES ABOUT A WAR WITH RUSSIA THEY'RE EVIL DRUMPFIES"
>"WOW THESE PEOPLE WERE GASSED DRUMPF DO SOMETHING"
>"WOW DRUMPF TYPICAL REPUBLICAN DRAGGING US INTO WARS"
You niggers have no idea what you want.
That said Trump got fucking cornswaggled by false flagging faggots, I'm against the war, but liberals can't pretend they didn't call for this.

I don't understand why Trump is targeting Assad. Isis is the threat to our national security, not Assad

Kill yourself. Trump is finished. And so are you

I agree. We can't let him gets his fingers on the nuclear codes. Imagine what one tweet will do to set him off?

Recount the votes! Hillary won!

I WANT A FASCIST STATE THAT DOESN'T SERVE KIKES

>TFW Trump is an 8th dimension chessmaster that is using his mind control powers to manipulate mass media and politicians into fighting with him in order to usher in WWIII by declaring war on the Russians and Syrians even though he's also a Russian plant that's working for Putin because Putin has a video of him receiving a golden shower from a bunch of Russian hookers, and the only people immune to his psionic abilities are John McCain and Liberal media, who both hated Trump from the beginning

You know they've never listened to us
>gtfo stormfag, Trump is our friend!
>Jews have changed their ways.
>Israel is nationalistic and our best friend because Trump said they are
I wouldn't be so concerned about these lemmings dying, but I'll be damned if these fools are taking us with them

Based Trump

We all knew he was going to do it

fucking 7d chess

>the Jews are playing such high level 6D chess that they infiltrated his family years before the election so they could pull the strings from the inside

i knew right!

dis is just the tip of duh 77d puzzle game

dude fuck off CTR back to /r/politics

pretty much everyone wanted more happenings and Trump to glass Syria

rite on bro

1237d D&D: Tales of Rivendale match

I've been saying this for MONTHS. Trump did a 180 after he won the nomination and became a neocon faggot. He's so easy to influence and the asshole advisers surrounding him probably recommended this. Well dipshits, hope you're happy now.

If you hit Syria, Russia will answer.

Another world war will kill off the last best men of our race. Is that what you really want?

Nah he's just a fucking easily manipulated idiot

Bernie for President of the radiation free Underground States of America 2020

I unironically hate Drumpflets
Liberals were right.

>Be Trumptard
>Get nuked
>Tax dollars get siphoned to foreign interventions

Kushner runs the White House now.

Just took down my Trump flag. Fuck this guy.

Please fuck off you /r/politics Reddit faggots

REMINDER BERNIE WOULDNTVE INTERVENED

Or a mentally brain dead handicapped in Ecuador

Liberals weren't right (about Trump being terrible for our nation, then yes they were right; but not in the way they thought he was bad). As long as both follow the whims of (((our enemies))) neither will be right.

>even bigger Jew puppet
>not intervening
Game was rigged from the start.

Oh jesus christ. my mother just walked in and started crying and we started hugging and shit. I didn't want this and I should have voted for Hillary. Throwing away my MAGA hat right now.

Why are you idiots supporting this? This isn't the pole I know

>Even bigger Jew puppet
There isn't a bigger Jew puppet than Trump

>There isn't a bigger Jew puppet than Trump
True. Bernie really isn't a puppet. You can't be a puppet when you already are one of (((them)))

Did you just wake up, Pablo? Check the news.

really made me think. Could you stop shilling in the happening threads too.

I defended Trump to family and friends SPECIFICALLY FUCKING BECAUSE I wanted no more neocon bullshit wars.

Then this sack of shit turns on a dime. I hope he's assassinated. I really really do.

Fuck Trump anyone who is pro Trump right now is fucking JISDF

Yes they are (((coincidences)))

>everyone on Sup Forums is just edgy irony
Did you really think people here don't legitimately want to kill all muslims? I do.

From what I'm hearing, wasn't this just retaliation against a gas attack on America? But Syria is allied with Russia so they should just accept it?
If anyone could spell this out for me better I'd appreciate it.

>Stormfag
The only people calling other stormfags are shills
>jews have changed
No they haven't. Trump is not red pilled and never was. He is not doing this because he is a jew, hes doing this because jews convinced him to like a good goy.
>Muh israel
You are the worst stawman i've ever seen.

Go back to shilling redit.

this one always makes me laugh

>he actually thinks this will escalate
No.
I'm so tired of newfags like you who just listen to what people on the internet tell them. Do your own research you fucking tard.

It's pretty funny a bunch of Code Red swilling virgins thought they had taken the country back from the Deep State.

Honestly why the fuck do you all even bother?

Answer the godamn question

HURRRRRRRRRR 4234 D CHESS