Brit/pol/ - God Bless Apartheid /edition

> Theresa May meets Donald Tusk for Brexit start talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39514543
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-tusk-source-idUKKBN1781X4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4386488/Theresa-kicks-Brexit-talks-hosting-Donald-Tusk.html

> May heads for electoral test over Brexit and her leadership
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-may-elections-idUKKBN17812N
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39501881

> Unilever Sets Up UK-Netherlands Clash in Search for New Home
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-06/unilever-sets-up-u-k-netherlands-clash-in-search-for-new-home

> UKIP's Mark Reckless defects back to Conservative Party
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/06/conservative-defector-mark-reckless-quits-ukip-rejoins-tories/
news.sky.com/story/ukips-mark-reckless-defects-back-to-conservative-party-10827314

> Jeremy Corbyn: add VAT to private education fees to fund school meals
theguardian.com/education/2017/apr/05/fund-free-school-meals-jeremy-corbyn-add-vat-private-education-fees

> It's WMD all over again. Why don't you see it?
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/04/its-wmd-all-over-again-why-dont-you-see-it-.html

> MAPPED: Brexit Britain's enemies revealed – and guess who REALLY wants the UK to suffer
express.co.uk/news/uk/788718/Brexit-news-eu-members-punish-Britain-leaving-european-union-EU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=1JCFAci21wE
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/05/the_wrong_lessons_of_iraq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck, I just made this.

FUCK DRUMPF

Well tough shit, don't you dare think about thread splitting

That's better.

We must protect Kaya

>tfw the news is going to be metal as fuck for ages

WW3 BOYS

You know, these Yanks make me laugh.

Here they are every day making threads that support Ass-Hat, but then when their government starts launching missiles they're chuffed... doesn't make mush sense to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

how big could this be? is this really the end?

THREAD THEME
T H R E A D T H E M E

>youtube.com/watch?v=1JCFAci21wE

What do you guys reckon his chances of now taking out the entire Syrian airforce are?

LADS

WILL MAY PULL US INTO THIS

WHAT HAPPENS NOW? HOW WILL SYRIA AND RUSSIA REACT?

>r/autism
Afrikaner Nation will be avenged

I hope Putin backstabs drumpf and BTFO's the yanks, don't get me wrong I despise Russians but but atleast they've earned their place in the world.

Depends, if the Russians continue supporting Assad then there will be another "gas attack" which will lead to a full strike.

Depends on how hard they plan on going.

I'm loving the hype but I don't think there'll be an invasion.

>chuffed
Fuck am I glad we took over as owners of the English language.

How many minutes will it take for the US to kill as many Syrian civilians as the (((chemical attack))) did? 30?

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/05/the_wrong_lessons_of_iraq.html

america has been on course for a war in syria for years

trump's election was necessary to give the american public a symbolic hate figure so they don't have to take responsibility for their own, individual, actions

If she tries that I want a revolution in this country

Are you joking? 100%. The whole point is how the rooskies respond, right?

>The official said that the cruise missile strike was at the more limited end of the military options presented to President Trump Thursday by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis. The cruise missile strike, the official said, was intended to send a message to Mr. Assad about the American intention to use military force if he continues to use chemical weapons.

What do we think was the less limited end?

And will the Yanks drop him yet? Just went on the donald and it's pretty split; a lot of them are dick swinging which is sad to see.

RT is BASED right now.

>tfw most Trumplettes are STILL supporting him
I've heard people literally say that this shows he's not a Russian puppet and that this is showing that the USA doesn't accept dictators.

Fucking Trump dickheads are gonna get us all nuked because they were too busy sucking the shriveled dick of a fucking orange mongoloid con-artist.

If May still stays as a spineless fucking shithead and tries to drag us in then I'm gonna go mental.

Fuck off you stupid weeb

Why should we care? #NotOurProblem
fuck off shill

If any letter comes through my mailbox about conscription, I'm going down to Westminister to laugh in their face. I'm not dying over this bullshit.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Nah fuck you both.
Preuse, I'm surprised you side with Nonces.

NatSoc Isolationism NOW

Because if this results in a war then I can bet my tripfag reputation that Britain will be dragged into it.

I'll leave forever if I'm wrong.

No you won't

Looks like you'll have to give back ownership. After all, what will America be in 20 years if not a desolate wasteland.

I have faith in her. She's been surprisingly interesting so far, and she isn't on the same page as Trump and America is in this war.

I haven't got anything better to do to be honest

Might make some friends before I watch them die, could be fun

the sticky is going utterly insane right now

You already did that trick YKTD...

>dragged into
You're probably right but I hope this war doesn't last long.

He posted the thread first so we're staying in his thread, be faster next time and don't be such a sore loser.

If digits, Preusse gets nuked by Russia before sunrise

>and she isn't on the same page as Trump and America is in this war.

Trump wasn't on this page a few days ago.

May is influenced by the exact same pressures.

How is May actually going to play this? Is the general 'lol drumpf stupid yanks' sentiment over here going to be enough for her to say fuck off and stay out of it? could we be saved by Russell Howard?

bump

Thank you for contributing to the screencap.

PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

It ain't my thread Tripfag, I just hate nonces.
Fair enough.
>nonce-Sense.

Anyone else kek at the Star Wars Rogue One being given prominent framing during the impromptu press conference on the plane?

If digits the anglos get enslaved by superior Poles and all those who resist will be sent to Polish death camps.

>off by one

Why has this mong got his suit jacket buttoned up though?

It's really bothering me

this.
Seriously what the fuck has happened here?

Have (((they))) got to him?

Is he literally just sitting back and letting Mattis and others make the decisions?

Why did this tie in so perfectly fucking well with Bannon losing his position or whatever happened?

Why act so rapidly when he could have done this in a week or two after more proof came in and the public fully accepted the story?

Is this a play between Trump and Putin to make the media stop talking about the relationship but actually be a stepping stone to the two working together or some shit?

If the Americans are going in, so are we.

Any 'gas attacks' serve to build a moral argument that the government needs to support the US. It happens every fucking time.

Nice quads.

If it's war, we're going in.

I hope it's not (it probably isn't going to come to much).

Pink shirt guy?

It depends entirely on whatever the Daily Mail's opinion is. Let's hope they still oppose intervention.

Stream link?

>Superior poles

You're a step up from Mexicans who clean my house.

I've got a better solution that's actually worth denying for: march on Westminister and make those cockmonglers go fight in Syria if its so important.

I'm holding my tongue though, they've not said anything yet and I hope they have the decency and common sense not to get involved.

Very good question.
I think Moral support but No Military,

Nah, main guy at the newsdesk

Sup lads, how you coping with our fast approaching doom?

the daily bloody mail?

Sorry, I have a TV.
RT very reluctant to admit the missiles were fired.
Very BASED reporting on the ALLEGED chemical attack.

No chance. We will follow the US. Half of parliament was desperate to get into Syria a few years ago, they'll do it this time.

I bet she does.

As things stand we need to stay in the Yanks good books.

It'll be Operation Granby all over again.

What I'm saying is that I don't think May is as 'involved' as Trump to go to war over it.

I think May is turning a twist to Russia. I have no substantial evidence to back this up, other than sparing articles, but I do believe this to be true.

However, if May does turn a twist to Russia she won't be allying with Russia, as a military ally, as she is - like you said - exposed to the same pressures as Trump.

Oh aye, button is fine, you're rightfully getting pissed at the ill fitting Suit.

Just found one, ta though.
Glad at least one place is being somewhat reasonable about it.

Cigarette

I didn't even finish my second play through of the witcher series.

Couldn't WW3 have waited just a few months?

I called/woke my brother up and told him that cruise missiles were another word for nuclear warheads and that the US had just launched 50 of them at Syria

He called me a cunt

Afrikaner here. Shit is going down soon and I swear to God I will kill a lot of fucking niggers and Jews with my mates. We have been waiting for a long time

I think the situation is a bit different now.

Trump no doubt wants ground troops in Syria; I don't think Parliament wants that.

But the biggest reason why it's different now is because Trump is Pres. and not many MPs like Trump.

Current front

>You're
I'm German.

Germanics > Non Germanic Nords and Balts > Francs > Central Slavs > Mediterraneans > Japs > Eastern Slavs > Everyone else > Anglos > Yanks (Read: mutts) and yes, that includes you.

Now get off my board you fucking mutt.

Will there be another Commons vote on intervention, as the precedent has been set?

If so, will the Commons vote in favour this time?

>BASED ED last time.

Who know to stop this madness?
>BASED Abbott?

RT Analyst saying Trump is being BTFO by Saudi, Israel and Neo-Cons as they are forcing him to look:
>Tough.
But are scared that Assad will win the War.

US missiles are acting in War.

Seems like they're starting to lean towards war, we'll see in the next couple of days.

You're over reacting.

>Mediterranean
They have kaffir blood. They are worse than pakis

Trump speaking now.

They all love war though and have been shilling against Assad for an eternity.

I think we'll offer naval and aerial support while the US go in on the ground.

I have no fucking clue where the Ruskies are in all this, something is telling me that they knew this was coming and maybe had something to do with it. No idea.

TRUMP LIVE!
Shilling
about the
>CHILDREN

This is fucked

WW3 on the way.

>Putin is the only one.

Oh yeah, thought it was the buttoned part pushing it out of shape but it's just a terrible fit

We'll never know. We're at the behest of powers greater than any leader: divine powers.

>even*pause for 2 seconds* beautiful*pause for 2 seconds* *babies* *pause for 2 seconds* in*pause for 2 seconds* this*pause for 2 seconds* horrible*pause for 2 seconds* attack
>moves in too close to microphone so that the sound mixer has to switch to the room audio source instead of the podium microphone

Seriously, get some fucking help with your speaking style.

Styx's channel is fucking primo right now

That list only applies to those who are pure, if you're mixed you belong at the end of the list with yanks.

Does anybody here actually think that Assad did this? If so, please explain why an educated man would escalate a few days after deescalation from the US?

>MUH DED BABBIES
fuck you Trump!

Scots > continental Germanics > Nords and Irish> ze English > Balts > Eastern Slavs > Central Slavs > Eastern Slavs > Franks
Everyone else = subhumans

>Chemical Weapons
Vs
>WMD back in teh day.

America is known as the great Devil.
Then people question why.

America arms the rebels
The rebels break and form ISIS
America calls Assad a dictator.

The world is fucked.

>Eastern Slavs > Central Slavs > Eastern Slavs
What did he mean by this?

No such thing as pure Med. they are all olive skinned niggers

Aye.
>The LAST KING of SCOTLAND.

>Does anybody here actually think that Assad did this?

The only people I personally know who think so are retarded women on my facebook news feed, everyone else seems extremely sceptical.

Doesn't matter who it was. All that mattered was their plan

>(((someone))) got sick of the stalemate and gassed a bunch of kids for the news
>now it's kicking off

PERFIDIOUS YANKION

It's not ironic you silly cunt.

Isn't the action illegal?

Surely in international law, the UN needs to pass a resolution to respond to it first. Syria is still a sovereign member nation, afterall.