None of this would be happening #ifshewon

none of this would be happening #ifshewon

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-calls-strikes-syrian-airfields/story?id=46635881
washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-take-out-assads-air-fields/article/2619603
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's the one who suggested it, dipshit.

Also, Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Uh...pretty sure she openly advertised herself as the one who would bomb the shit out of syria if elected.

you're either the worst shill of all time or you have some serious bi-polar issues

this would have happened the day after the inauguration if she had won, and we would have boots on the ground fighting russian troops. Trump fucked up but is still better than having this demon bitch in charge of anything.

No definately, she isn't furiously masturbating right now watching MSNBC no way she is

We should have all gotten behind Rand Paul or Bernie.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-calls-strikes-syrian-airfields/story?id=46635881

This. A part of me wishes she did win just so I could watch all the leftists melt down and have to bend over backwards to defend her when she started the war. Now it's me who's in that position and they get to pretend to be superior. Feels bad man.

You're right

The nukes would have already been flying withing the first week of her presidency

She called for military strikes today actually, faggot.

we'd all be enslaved already

She literally just made a statement encouraging doing exactly this.

She's still a 100% reprehensible cunt.

This is the war she's been planning for the last 4 years, you fucking faggot.

Copypasta was for the giggles, m8.

>next time I'm voting dem

fuck it was Shillary who wanted it all along

Rand Paul was the winning ticket but you faggots wanted your douchebag because he was being funny. All we got was another fucking ZOG puppet, and we're to blame.

Lurk more

I know, it's glorious.

Hillary wanted the same thing you dumbshit, she would have done the same shit and the mainstream media would have supported here on it

in a perfect world Ron Paul would be president

are you kidding we would have been bombing syria from the first day she was in office

Peovide links?

And, also provide links to her broadcasting to the world for the last week that Assad is our new Best Friends Forever. Because, clearly Hillary told Assad and Russia that "Every Thing Is OKay. Do Whatever You Want. Donald Has Your Back."

The exact same thing would be happening #ifshewon. If you want to call Trump retarded go ahead but stop pretending as if Hillary was the lesser of two evils when it came to foreign policy.

washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-take-out-assads-air-fields/article/2619603

She literally argued to do so what the fuck are you talking about