Realistically what happens from here?

Realistically what happens from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We become a video game real fucking fast

It's inevitable.

Nothing. The status quo simply continues until the west disintegrates entirely. Can't happen soon enough

Assad is the antichrist no one can kill him before he has fulfilled his purpose

Oh look
>Its fucking nothing

Nothing. It was an excuse for Trump to say. "look I did something!" when all he did was bomb an airstrip.

burguer posters are finally gone

our master plan is reaching its end, there's NOTHING you can do, Sup Forums belongs to us now!!

literally the same as obama drone strikes
bomb a few strips of empty space and claim you did something for political theater

there will never be troops in syria

RAND PAUL 2020

Business as usual for the match towards Greater Israel. I knew that kike Kushner was going to fuck this all up. You literally can't trust any of them.

We go on living for another 4 decades.

This, the truth is that we are on a slow, inevitable decline from the inside. This isn't easy to swallow so people will jump on anything that seems like it will break the current situation, and I don't blame them
If people are getting this worked up over a couple of missiles launched at a desert, they would get a heart attack witnessing French mobilization in 1914 or the declaration of war on Poland. Russia won't do shit, none of their troops were even targeted. Shit hasn't truly gone down for the past 70 years, and likely will not for a long time

Trump's voter base need to let him know we do NOT support this move. If he doesn't capitulate it simply means he's become a puppet or lied. We are TIRED or the lies.

The neocons will shove bullshit approval numbers into Trumps little retard face and use that to continue manipulating the dumb ass until 2018 when the GOP loses the House and the Senate. Then the DNC will impeach him. Trump is basically dead. He's just a stupid old man being manipulated until he's no longer of use and then they'll throw him away.

I picked the wrong day to do acid, friendo.

>help

Most likely nothing, he bombed an airfield not a city

Nothing is going to happen. Sup Forums is just completely sperging out.

Maybe further involvement in Syria against Assad, but probably nothing more than airstrikes. Russia won't do anything because they're not going to go to war with the US over Syria.

It's literally fucking nothing but the shills are out in full force, and it's fun to shitpost and pretend that this is going to start WW3 so everyone is going crazy.

you got any benzos homie

I've got a couple of tabs, should I pop them in time to see china get lit up in shrooms on the horizon?

I do and I think it's about time I pop one.

oh boy u poor lad

>60+ cruise missiles on one airfield
You basically just believe anything the TV tells you, dont you?

Call me a shill if you want, but I voted for Trump to end this shit, and now he's just continuing the same shit that we've been doing. It hasn't worked for us before, it won't work now. We can not afford to be the world police force.

no,just more acid

Uhhh

.....and all the illegal immigrants that were here when he was elected are still here.

Its literally nothing. Happeningfags btfo.

If singles peace will prevail.

can i buy one off u?

>Shot down many
Yeah you overwhelm an air defense system to be able to attack.

We become self-reliant. Regardless of what happens next.

not all of them. Small victories I guess.

Buckle up kiddo, it's gonna be a bumpy ride

Nice digits, also.

Stock market crashes, gas goes $5+ and everyone dies. Thanks Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

We rid ourselves of r/the_donald once and for all

We take out assad, new civil war without a leader.
Eventually a new isis will happen since the people will not support the USA puppet. We enter the most complex civil war in middle east.

Basically a new isis will be born from this.

>youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Sounds like a best case scenario

I just quit drinking this week fuck me

please god

It mainly means Russia is supporting Syria against Jewish colony attacks

and not just watching.

The same thing that always happens when people go nuts and call out WW3.

Nothing

When the stock market crashes, we go full-on NatSoc. This is the time. Rev up them NatSoc rallies.

You grab a rifle and fight.

we turn against the liar and traitor RAND 2020

as it should be we needed this

Accept that nothing changes under Trump, and we are on our own, like always.

It's a lot, but not entirely unreasonable. If you want at least 1 missile on each runway, taxiway, hangar, helipad, ammo dump, and support building, it adds up fast. Considering the tomahawk only carries a 1000 lb payload, it was essentially an incredibly expensive bombing run. It's a PR move to appease neocons.

I will survive by growing molds to make and sell antibiotics.

I have a feeling this could actually be exciting assuming that you weren't one of the people killed in the blasts.

Fuck 2020

RAND NOW

>implying he wasn't a puppet to begin with
>appointed president of the united states
kek

probably nothing.

We have to get ready for civil war because that's the only thing that will stop the elites.

>Browsing Sup Forums or any part of Sup Forums on acid
you did this to yourself brother im sorry