Welp, it's time to avoid Sup Forums for a week or two...

Welp, it's time to avoid Sup Forums for a week or two. Shills are going to consistently spam the threads saying Trump is the Jew now.

Do you think what he did was right? and why are there people who are pro syria? someone explain.

I'm pro-bombing the fuck outta them and making the middle East our 51st state

heh heading back on over to r_TheDonald too? Come on friend lets go together.

some people just can't be helped

The problem is the news and info out there is so muddied by everything it's insane. No one knows what's right and what's wrong at this level and that's the problem. Looks like huxley ended up being right after all

Nah, I just know there's a reason Trump's doing what he's doing and I'm waiting to see an official statement from him.

Syria is a shithole and deserves the bombing, clearly the idiot al-Assad isnt doing a good enough job of defeating the IS

>Shills are going to consistently spam the threads saying Trump is the Jew now.
>Shills

He's doing exactly what Israel wanted and has claimed non-stop to be for Israel, to want the US to do more for Israel and his family is blood tied to jews.

How much more jewish can you get?

>newfag here
Go back.
sage

>I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA MY EARS ARE CLOSED LALALALALAL TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG ALALALALAL

But he is the jew you fucking retard.

This. Keep the region destablized so the ruskies can't build their pipeline

>calling someone a newfag makes them more likely to be a newfag
I just haven't been on lately so fuck off

Yep. That and the bots. But I say less than a week.

Nah, Trump is just an asshole.

The warning signs were there and we ignored them. He's owned by them. End of fucking story. Now fuck off back to your dying subreddit, I'm sure you will have a lot of angry people looking for answers coming directly to you.

Good. We need an asshole president instead of some limp wrist affirmative action president

This pipeline must be planned to be made of solid gold or something because apparently its worth fighting WW3 over it.

Fuck off r/the_donald faggot.

You sleep with dogs...

Trump is a piece of shit

This.

>daughter marries Jew
>Names Jew senior advisor
>Removes based Bannon from National Security Council before pulling off this shit in Syria
>Cabinet full of Jews.

I knew it was all wrong. Yet thanks to the_donald infesting the board, anything anti-Trump was saged and forgotten about.

Yes, because solidarity is a bad thing you silly goy

>why are there people who are pro syria?

>I just haven't been on lately so fuck off

Since when have you not been here? 2002?

sage

Supported Trump only because I thought he would be different, he would assist Assad and destroy or at least repel Radical Islamist's, now he 's going to topple the last avowedly secular, nationalist nation in the Middle East, paving the way for an Wahhabist government in Syria that'll only make the global situation worse and kill thousands of non-Muslims, especially Christians.... Trump is a Zionist dog, just like Hillary, should have elected Jill Stein guys

He clearly is though. If he goes through with this he has been KIKED

cause he is r Donald dip shit kid

Yes because a show of power automatically makes him a Jew. Got it. Fuck off back to Stormfront

Pretty much this. I voted for Trump because of his anti-interventionalist stance in Syria. There were other reasons too, but this was probably the biggest one. The US has been doing nothing but removing stabilizing elements from the Mid East while our own allies export and fund terrorists in the region to further their own ends. I was hoping Trump would be different. Tonight has been disappointing.

Call me a shill all you want but the fact is, I voted for this guy because of a promise he made, and now he went back on that promise. That entitles me to discontinue my support.

fuck off kike

It's better this way, remember the bluepill fantasy was the dominant meme for decades before our current state. Your action potentials for each possibility don't change too much even when source reliability goes down. Trust your instincts.

Or you can just filter drumpf, Jew, and happening

>Jill Stein
Another shill that pretends to be commie like Bernie, if you had hope that US could change its all over by now.

Lot of good that does when the threads are infested with shills, much like this one.

Typical autistic sperg

They will be hidden
Already done

I don't, I dislike what he did and it's decently effected my opinion of him

but I don't regret voting for him, he still is anti CIA/News media. Plus Hillary campaigned on bombing the region (which I didn't like) so of course I voted for the guy who at least claimed we would not be getting into bullshit like this

I hope OP dies of cancer in the meantime. If Trump acts like a fucking shill that we all hate why does he not get treated as one?

underrated

Fuck you you doublenigger, Trump's showing the world we're not a bunch of pussified yee haw's like Obama did.

The shilling strategy will never be a sustainable nor successful one due to the simple fact they are fueled by greed, power and money; All that which will eventually die or dry out.

Sup Forums is fueled by the seeking of truth. That fuel can never disappear.

typical Drumpflet
>slightly challenged
>hide
fucking coward

Media pushed this, just like the September 11 Attacks and Vietnam

There's no challenge when everything is fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Trump's showing the world that he's a completely full of shit globalist that will waste American lives and money for a cause that does not benefit America. But yea real real tough guy move to bomb a third world country in a civil war.

eat a dick

Right, because he wasted so many American lives with those 50 missiles.

Suck cunt faglord

we will have boots on the ground soon. digits confirm

right, bombing a Russian ally doesn't put American lives at risk

see

The digits betray you like Bernie did.

Dont you understand? YOU FUCKING REDDITOR? YOU ARE LITERALLY DOING WHAT THE JEWS WANT, YOU ARE KILLING THE WHITE RACE YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Is this the legendary Argentinian IQ I keep hearing about? Because this is retarded even if it isn't shilling.

>FIGHTING BACK IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO
I would be surprised, but then again you lost your Island to a country half way across the world from you and can only spite them with passive aggressive naming.

You're making what these globalist jews want you to do, Hillary wanted to do exactly the same thing, WAKE UP
Do whatever the fuck you want, just like Hillary would

But Hillary doesn't do whatever she wants. She bends over backwards for the Saudis as well as the Jews.