GOD DAMNIT

Give it to me straight

yes or no

IS there GONNA BE ANOTHER FUCKING WORLD WAR?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yee

no

just bombed chemicals

No, remember hillary wanted ww3.

trump is a good boy, he dindu nuffin

of course they didnt... it was a false flag, there are many photos of pain people in camera then laughing

no

It's fucking on now, lads! War is calling and now we only have to answer!

Yes.

Russia will back Syria up, it will then be North Koreas time to strike, who in turn will be backed up by China.

Trump dun goofed, all you amurifags are fucked.

and probably us too

gg you cunts gg x

No. You newfags need to calm the fuck down

No Trump got to get his licks in on Assad mind you he did this because Obama didn't do it in the first place with the line in the sand shit. Trump just showed the world he ain't nobody's bitch and backed it up.

No

This 7 says.
Yes.
The winds of change are blowing and those who don't use it to sail will get left behind and die.

No, stop taking shitposts seriously.

>Trump is actually Youjo Senki reincarnated and fighting being X in one final World war.

>more europeans immigrants to the holy new world

i need non-degenerate gf pls

absolutely not

putin still has much more use for trump

you americunts need a reality check. you are all fucked

His response was also fairly measured fucking Clinton did the same shit to Libya back in the day.

No, just watch how it works its way out. You will not even know what happened this time next year.

yes, get that boipucci of yours ready.

Lol by who's army? If Russia starts shit they gonna roll over west Europe first numb nuts

No.

NOT IF WE CAN HELP IT

God is cruel

WTF explain dis

no.

maybe.

Shitskins propagandist being shit at video editing.

Lol, you can't fool us to support you on another war! We all learned our lessons with Iraq, clean your mess yourself.

Why is Tanya so edgy?

>mfw I'm on a medical career and WW3 means a shitload of money

yeah

You can't cure radiation poisoning.

There's been a world war going on since at least 2001

>constantly beg for happenings
>shit your pants when the Happening actually happens

Which is it you fags? You should be excited to see how this will play out.

yes but sadly this isn't it.

What's this characters name?

care to elaborate?

No.

The attack hit nobody and definitely doesn't hit any Russian asset.
The Russian, and most likely the Syrian army by extension, were notified prior to the attack.

>Trump gets to show off he is not a Putin puppet
>Its a live testing of Russian anti-missile system

Saga of Tanya the Evil

nah, world wars aren't productive for the jews.
we're going to have more constant war like we saw under obama.

Why would there be a world war? This area is just Saudia Arabia vs Iran

Tanya "Loli of the Free Market" Degurechaff.

>tfw no Tanya for our future war

God broke the NAP

Fine mind you this was done in response to something you and your shit country's called a war crime a day ago at least we actually did something instead of bitch on social media. Also Russia is a paper tiger at this point and everyone seem to forget that. Without Putin there is no Russia

Because nu/pol/ is full of redditscum autists with no taste

The betrayal I feel from trump at this point is unbelievable. This is exactly how I feel.

youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo

No.
Trust the President y'all voted for.

More like drafted for officer pay and making shit money.

cause Russia

Nobody is going to go to fucking nuclear war over syria, of all places.

kek

If you go with war against Russia then China will join in and you're fucked.

No, Russia and the U.S we'll stay together and just do whatever they wish, fuck everybody else. America first

Please leave Seattle alone so I can finish getting my PhD thanks

Fag

If Russia decides to not play nice, then yes.

She's self conscious and lashes out because moss is growing around her eyes.

Lol no my American friend, your nation is acting like a superpower again, you should feel a strong sense of pride.

See what trump is doing is brilliant, they are telling the Russians to put pressure on the Assad regime because no one likes seeing gassed kids on the 6 o'clock news, or else the US will act unilaterally. It puts the Russians in a real awkward position because the last thing they want is more American interference. They are shitting themselves and trump holds all the cards, amazing.

no u

all I feel is a strong sense of Trump being a lying Jew

Would you join a war if it meant you could be led by Tanya?
I would

If Assad actually used gas, he did the right thing. Obama set a red line, and let him cross it.

If it's a false flag, then Russia is lying. They said it was a targeted weapons factory.

>he = Trump, incase NSA is reading

As much as I wish it to be true, it's simply not so my European friend. You fags got my hopes up for nothing

people are shitting their pants with joy friendo

This happening is an absolute blunder according to Sup Forums's understanding of the world.

If we have a ground war in Syria Trump was a shit choice and we need to disavow him.

If nuclear war, well, what can you do.

You are confused between Sup Forums and shills.

pol is filled with shills right now. It is the gold mine with millions of tons of gold for shills.

Duuuuuuuuuubs

No

Doubtful. Another cold war, maybe.
There's no way Russia would want to fight the US. Their army is just too strong, and they have too many allies.

Post more Tanya please

I got you

There are two options.

1.) Nuclear war begins.
2.) A big nothingburger. This show of force lets Russia/China know that we aren't fucking around and this benefits us when we are in talks with them. It also conveniently beats the Muh Russia narrative down into the ground back home.

I'm leaning towards the latter since Putin was warned of this attack beforehand, and we don't get involved in large wars unless most citizens are out for blood, i.e. the days after 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

More for the war

>We don't get involved in large wars unless most citizens are out for blood, i.e. the days after 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

This.

The population of Russia and the US don't want to fight each other.

There's no way Americans would put up with an unpopular world war
Or the rest of the world for that matter
There's just too much information sharing to run a proper propaganda campaign

there will be. the elites are heading to their bunkers.

I met a girl through a friend of a friend, and we became good friends because we were both introverts and liked memes. we both have/had feelings for each other, but we never outwardly expressed them. we would chat back and forth every day, all day long. then I found out that her dad is the richest person in the wealthiest parts of the state, owns islands, etc. she told me earlier today, like 13 hours ago, that her dad told her that they were heading out of the country for a while. he didn't say where they were going, and when she got to the airport she said she wouldn't be able to talk to me and she didn't know when she'd be able to again.

she's gone. the rich are in their bunkers, most likely in New Zealand. the rest of us are fucked.

I'm loving every second of it

The final happening will be glorious. The future will be so bright you won't need eyes to see it.

Wish smug duck good luck

She used to be a man, you know.

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK

GOOD LUCK LITTLE DUCK