HOW THE FUCK IS IT IN OUR INTEREST TO BOMB A COUNTRY IN A CIVIL WAR WE SHOULDN'T GET INVOLVED IN!?

HOW THE FUCK IS IT IN OUR INTEREST TO BOMB A COUNTRY IN A CIVIL WAR WE SHOULDN'T GET INVOLVED IN!?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to impress the chinks

because fuck muslims.

Its in (((our))) interest goy

trump is a fucking liar and a kike shill. Fuck you cunts, seriously you have to do it again.

because the rebels are islamic jihadis that kill all non muslims

don't you want to support them? Nothing better than beheaded christians right?

Trump is shit

>OUR INTEREST
>our

its not

At least you avoided a No-Fly Zone with Hillary :^)

Can't wait for Trumptards to spin this into a positive

Keep on winning you retards, to the tune of $100 million for all those missles

>USA isn't already involved with an illegal air base in Northern Syria, Special Forces embedded with the SDF and the Air Force providing tactical strikes.

something something ALL THE FUCKING COUNTRY IN THE EXPECTS USA TO ACT WHEN WMD GET INVOLVED.
This comes from times even before this sand niggers

why do we always have to be world police?
just let the countries destroy themselves, idc what a bunch of sand nigs do

You can believe what you want

But Trump just achieved a lot

>MUH RUSSIA narrative PERMANENTLY BTFO
>but the Obama administration's wiretapping still a serious concern

>Chinese leadership got a major shock with Xi in the US as it happened, nothing like this ever happened with Obama
>time to get serious about putting a leash back on North Korea

>whatever the nature of the attack, a response was required
>IF, as some have suggested, this is the point where Assad goes in to exile in Russia he will have succeeded where Obama failed miserably

>if this is managed right, it can be the mechanism by which we finally defuse the public tensions with Russia

I am continually impressed by how much of a genius Trump is

>Listen to Israel, goy. We still need some of those syrian golan heights for us

He said America First
He meant Israel First

RAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

last time we did that japan surprise attacked hawaii

I-t's just the Jews right? They are making Trump look bad right? Please tell me everything will be okay.

this has to be parody, nobody can be this delusional

>DRUMPF IS FINISHED
>HE HAS NO CHANCE
>wtf now im a Rubot (TM)

You can continue to refuse to understand how things work if you want though.

>tfw starting to see the upside to this
>shows Russia we're not /thatguy/
>shows Syria we're not /thatguy/
>slow your role

This will take days to sort out. I still hate this, though.

he just fucking attacked syria you retard
>le 45D chess trump is just pretending to be retarded!

for Israel

>he just fucking attacked syria
So did Obama. As did the the UK, among others.

Read what I said again, and try to think objectively for yourself instead of assuming that everything Trump does is bad and then fitting the facts around it
>like the media taught you to

We did it! We made America great again!!! yay!!!!!!

hmm, perhaps because you stupid fucking niggers thought trump was different to hillary?

let's see, he's taken away internet privacy, he's now bombing assad just like hillary wanted....

don't you fucks get it? he's controlled opposition.

no shit hillary was atrocious, but you let your hate for her blind you to the fact the kikes control both sides of politics.

we need to tear down the entire kike system, not expect someone to be our fucking savior.

When the fuck did obama attack "syria"?

Trump just handed Hillary the keys to the kingdom in 2020.

D-did Sempai notice?

SF?

Hillary won't be a live in 2020.

HELLO!!!
Assad used nerver agents on his citizens.
He gassed fellow humans.
Sarin gas is the most evil thing to use on humans.
Assad must die and go to Hell for his crimes.
We have an obligation as fellow humans to look out for victims like this.
Death to Assad!

Trump literally filled his cabinet with neocohens and zionists, anyone with half a brain knew that him making Tillerson the SoS was a sign that more retarded middle-eastern interventionism was at hand.

Bravo you fucking rebbitors. At least if Killary won we could have kept the flame of nationalism kindled and alive. Now Trump is going to kill nationalism in the West permanently.

Syrian territory has been repeatedly bombed by Obama in the past few years.

French, Brits too.

USA = THE AVENGERS

We may not be able to save those gassed people, but you can be sure we will avenge them

Will drudge and alex jones still shill for trump after this?

oh right and i'm a shill for not supporting trump. You stupid niggers are so dumb, i'm starting to believe the globalists deserve to win.

No joke, you think a globalist candidate is better than another globalist candidate?

You should have torn the entire system down the moment the federal reserve was implemented, the founding fathers ALL WARNED YOU.

You are not america anymore, don't fucking delude yourself. You are controlled by kikes and will be until you use your 2nd amendment to restore true america.

You will not vote your way out of this mess.

Then again its pretty funny to laugh at you guys from over here, as you repeatedly suck jew cock and think you're so clever and are outwitting them by doing so!

top fucking KEK

Who cares? He could gas em all, why should i give a fuck?

They're a weak Target and it shows Trump isn't a push over like obumma.

I'd say a far more interesting question is "will MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WaPo, NBC and ABC continue to push their fake news 'suspicious' Trump-Russia connection"?

Isis territory in syria. Not the same thing dude

It is the entire world's responsibility to prevent further crimes against humanity desu

I would add a few things to this

>Russia was informed before hand, most Asad and Russian assets were most likelly removed from the airport before the attack
>Air base chosen for attack was highly visible; politically motive rather than militarily motivated.
>Trumps statement talked about stopping terrorism and bringing peace to the region.

A common enemy brings people together. Trump needs America to stop hating each other and start hating someone else if he wants to get something done. We all need an enemy, and when none can be found we start seeing enemies in each other. This was a core principal of fascism btw.

We will see though, if we actually keep doing strikes to try and take out Asad Trump fucked up big time. If this was political theater though, I support it.

He is doing what Hillary would have done, probably even sooner into his term than she would have.

Trump has been irreparably compromised.

>not realizing that the US has been propping up the "syrian rebels" for years already

I don't know why but I'd really like to go to war with Russia. Something about the thought of WWIII just excites me.

>Normie thinking Sup Forums gives a shit about shitskins.

Why are you here concern kike? WHO PAYS YOU?!

Please fuck off democrap

I'm fine with WW3 as long as it doesn't directly affect me ie tanks in my neighborhood

nuclear winter excites you?
well since we're both Americans at least we'll die early

>I answered your question but that isn't good enough apparently
Obama has bombed Syrian government forces. Not to mention funding, arming and doing everything possible to help the """"""""moderate"""""""" rebels.

One of the bombings of Syrian government forces was controversial as they were basically engaged with ISIS in a battle at the time. Maybe a fuck up, but the fact is that that attack helped ISIS.

I guess the media you read didn't talk about that, huh?

Yes, it appears the Russians were informed. Good.
Trump putting it out there that "Putin wasn't informed" is pure political theatre for domestic consumption.
It seems that Assad needing to go in to exile is collateral damage for Trump's biggest 4D chess play yet.

I hope it works, because there are going to be bad elements trying to pull him in deeper.

Sup Forums is autistic as fuck and apparently slow.

>Trump isn't a fucking retard.

Syria isn't dying fast enough to please Israel, this is going to fix that. Rotschild banks in "liberated" Syria coming soon.

It's in our interest to have a muslim on muslim war far from our borders, particularly a drawn out war of attrition to attract the muslim crazies to go fight for their caliphate. The beheaders were losing, so the strikes and upped support may keep them in the game longer. Otherwise, where would the people who want to die for Allah go? Yeah we have to deal with some from time to time, and it's aweful when we do, but Syria provides the muslims with hope, its a war that they feel they can win, and draws them there more than any other conflict around. We have to keep that hope alive, as much as we have to assure that it is unfounded.

It was a show of force. End of story. Everyone thinking this is WWIII or Trump is a neocon is acting like a fucking retard.

We bombed an airfield.

A FUCKING AIRFIELD

After warning the Russians. We could have literally killed Assad with those things but we went after infrastructure for his air force.

Because the stock holders of the US military industrial complex need to get paid dumb fuck.

Tillerson just confirmed that this attack does not significantly change the policy towards Syria. I think Asad will stay and Trump will keep making strikes to ISIS and leave Asad alone so long as he cooperate with us.

>Shouldn't get involved in

Why? Syria is a shithole BECAUSE nobody will get involved

most of the world is a shit hole
one country in the middle east doesn't deserve special treatment

lmao now they are showing videos of us launching the missiles.

big fireworks show, I predict lots of images of the airport absolutely btfo tomorrow.

>ruskies involvement is good
>usa's bad
how come an american say shit like this?
are you shill or aomething?
explain faggot

also

>captcha Ron Paul

Certainly possible.

I don't know of course. But the Shitposter In Chief has done enough to earn a bit of trust.

And in the meantime, our courses in high stakes PR and how the government really works continue.

ask trump

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

>HOW THE FUCK IS IT IN OUR INTEREST TO BOMB A COUNTRY IN A CIVIL WAR WE SHOULDN'T GET INVOLVED IN!?

Welcome to the world goyim.

This and get them to help with Best Korea.

>4 months in
>bombing Russian assets
>literally the closest to WW3 in human history
Not even the Cuban Missile Crisis saw this level of tension. This is fucking insane.

It isn't. Sup Forums fell for some real fuckin' obvious bait and shilled that bait into office.

1. Multiple countries wanted to do something about Assad and the chemical weapons
2. By doing it at dinner with the Chinese President, it could imply that Xi didn't care (which is good since China vetoed previous attempts at sanctions in the UN)
3. Sends a message to Assad to cut the shit
4. Sends a message to North Korea that this is what real missiles look like
5. Helps show Trump isn't a Russian puppet
6. Pleases multiple members of congress on both sides
7. There are plenty of US citizens who want similar action, so long as no US troops go to Syria.

>Not even the Cuban Missile Crisis saw this level of tension
Even by shill standards, that is a retard comment.

this sucks

you do realize that Russia was literally switch away during the Cuban Missile Crisis right?

FIGHT FOR ISRAEL GOY

Its not. Once Trump and the military realizes Assad didn't do it nothing will happen.

>committing an act of war against Russia's closest ally
>defusing public tensions with Russia

Pick 1, cuck

Ivanka tugged on his heartstringes to get him to fall for the false flag.
she is weak and being manipulated against trump
>trusting a jewish woman
>ishygddt