Without the airforce we have nothing to hold back isis...

without the airforce we have nothing to hold back isis, al qaeda and the fsa in their greater numbers and with american and turkish arms

i have never felt so sad

i cant stop crying

they are going to kill us all

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHk6clzLeMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you expect from americans with "MUH HIGH IQ"

They are literal white apes

Enjoy :^)

Sorry what flag are you again?

DAY OF THE MISSILE

It's fucking over.

don't blame us blame the jews.

also fuck you you're the apes.

I'm sorry user
We've been mislead
Seriously though, stay safe if you can

Trump is a cuck

fucking knows the attack is stupid and does it anyways to appease the media

he bent

Sayonara muslim shits.

t. votes for the jews

ISLAM WILL WIN, INSHALLAH

I don't care if you die

Well congratulations, ya got yourself missiled. What's the next step of your master plan?

Yes, really, you niggers dindu nuffin as always.

syria dumbass

Please Russia help based Syria

>tfw the dream is dead

Worm head on suicide watch.

So you want WW3, right?

Tomahawk behind you *nothing personal kid* boom.

>tfw everyone who said "why dont you just stay in your country" is shitting on a guy for staying in his own country

Sorry man.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK KEK THEY BETRAYED US

I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU, THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO. SEE YOU IN HELL

:( at least you will always have sweden

Russia will help Assad

Assad was a beast, he resisted for 7 years against the social site engineering bomb civil war shit.

If he die, he will die as a damn hero. He resisted the ZOG and the trigger itchy soulless american golem.

You failed us for the last time, Syria.

Trump is dead and replaced by shapeshifting lizardian. CIA controls him and his family now. bannon removed from power.

It's... over.

Stay strong lad. Assad has kept up this long, he will pull through even if it means taking on the entire planet

We didn't want this. The Jews got to him. I'm not how but they got to him. I'm sorry it has to be this way but best case scenario you're head for the pile of ruined middle eastern failedstates. Worst case scenario, your mum's backyard is about to become ground zero for a nuclear apocalypse.

FUCK YOU VLAD, go to your deployment center its wartime bitch!

hahahaha fuck you and fuck Assad

Sorry, OP. I hope that you will bem safe.

words cannot express the utter shame i feel right now, not even joking. I thought donny would be above playing into this kind of shit, people can surprise you all the time i guess. God watch over y'all.

Shouldn't have killed kids, bro. Now we gotta kill you and your kids.

Trump got jewwed hard.
Fuck Ivanka for marrying a kike.

Sorry user...

CNN is claiming that the airfield that was bombed was virtually empty.

Trump bombed some shitty base that no one was using anyway just to dick wave.

>without the airforce we have nothing to hold back isis, al qaeda and the fsa in their greater numbers
Then maybe you shouldn't be running Syria. Have fun being killed in the prolonged civil war!

Stay safe OP, I feel such disgust toward Trump right now, he fucked up big time.

You are fighting for greater Israel you stupid fuck.

>CNN is claiming that the airfield that was bombed was virtually empty.
The SAA has confirmed casualties

That rodent fucking harlet.

U DUMB?

please forgive us syria bro i cant even begin to say how sorry i am

no
hopefully trump isn't retarded enough for that
please intensify air strikes on rebels and ISIS

Say goodbye to your shithole.

Black/White mixed race newfag here. Never been so enraged politically in my life. If it goes down I will personally deliver 100 liberal and nigger scalps for what they've done to this nation. I'm also an old fag and can tell you how great things were before 911 False Flag.

As we can all see now there are no political solutions. I guess we should have known this since Kennedy was whacked. GTKRWN.

this shit renewed my hatred for those fucking kikes

god i hate them

Sure, why not. Let's exterminate all life on the planet. I'm up for that.

maybe u shouldnt have gassed everyone

The stop polluting Europe! In b4 you tell me build wall Miguel when I want to get nuked by Trump too.

I'd talk shit about Americans but the British probably sold them the fucking missiles

I'm sorry my shitskin friend, the Jews are very deceptive.

We are still struggling for control.

>If it goes down I will personally deliver 100 liberal and nigger scalps for what they've done to this nation.

If you're only limiting it to 100, I'd take the Jews out first. Start with the bankers.

FUCKING HATE AMERICAN JEWS, I HATE THOSE FUCKING JEWS SENPAI SORRY

No we build them retard
it's the other way around
>implying anyone buys british shit after the L85

I'm sorry, we need to work together and halt this. Weaponized autism has no limit right? Kek isn't dead is he?

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS FOR SYRIA BROS

F

Shit dude I'm sorry. Trump fucked up hard.

We will gas them all user in time l

F

We won't be far behind you. The jewish greed and blood lust won't be satisfied until the whole world is ash and rubble.

I am truly sorry, Syrianon. We tried. We really did. I and many others honestly thought Donald was going to be different. If your end does come I hope that at the very least it is quick and painless. Godspeed, Syrianon.

burn in hell sand nigger :^)

We were tricked. All those Trump and Hillary being friends theories were true.

Get out of the country bro, run.

Has Assad made a statement yet?

What's the damage? Casualty numbers?

Here have a bit of Floyd while the world goes to shit around you lad m.youtube.com/watch?v=VHk6clzLeMM

Good, enjoy your uninhabitable 20 000 year nuclear desert. You pieces of human garbage think you can invade Europe and North America and commit endless attacks on us while screaming "God is great?" Fuck you. I hope you die slowly. We tried to help you and you fucking stabbed us in the back. This is what you get.

Stay safe bro ! All my prayers to you and your family!

FFF

Honestly? I'm tired of my country being bullies for Israel and Saudi Arabia so Russia and China standing up against us wouldn't bother me. We need a reason to start showing some restraint again.

>brazil

Yes lets kill guys like Saddam, Qaddafi and Assad who were trying to kill the terrorists and keep the rest in the Middle East! That'll show them!

You still have the RuAF for now. God speed user.

I'm sorry lad. Every last thing about this is bullshit that could be sniffed out from the outer reaches of the galaxy. Jews fucking suck, the only winning move was not to play and Trump lost hard.

hey buddy guess what

;)

EMBRACE CHAOS

I am sorry. Is there a way for me to go there and die with you? Because I really feel like doing so now...

Fucking niggers, always wanting violence.

God speed nigger turtle

We will kill you all and colonize the fuck out of your desert shit hoke. Make it have quality. White Americans have done this before and we will do it again

So sorry bro. My condolences

Yeah we do such a good job of that. Just look at how great Vietnam and Iraq are right now.

F

KYS
Fucking Syrians posting on my Sup Forums, you can't die soon enough.

I have a burning contempt for Islam. Level the place out, I don't care. I'm tired of Western blood being spilled for Allah. You want to run a bunch of Germans over with a truck and shoot up gays at a nightclub? Okay, enjoy this nice atomic blast.

HAHAHA DIE YOU SANDNIGGER SCUM

I thougt i was the only one...

i think i speak for all of us in this thread when i say

Fuck you sand niggers

and fuck you fat american fucks

lets hope you both get wiped off the face of this earth

Leaf shows us how dumb they are.

Syrians in syria didnt leave to go to europe, they stayed and fought isis.

Iraq, Libya, syria, held back the massive influx of migration that has flooded europe you fucking syrup drinking faggot.
Its why the globalists wanted to take them out, to flood Europe with dumb nigger moslems.....

God, you're here but you dont know simple shit...

>Lurk moar faggot

Here's the thing, none of you are allowed to migrate here. That is all that matters. I never cared what my country did to shitskins UNTIL you started coming here after you were meant to die.

Western blood is being spilled because countries like yours and mine keeps destabilizing the region for Israel and Saudi Arabia you fucking leaf. If we left guys like Saddam and Assad alone there wouldn't be this fucking issue. Killing Assad is just going to make the situation worse and the rapefugee crisis is only going to grow.

Be safe, user.

I'm gonna pray for you guys tonight. I'm so sorry, man...

Really really sorry bro. We thought we were doing the right thing. We were stupid and believed Trump. I'm sorry.

US is not supplying Al Qaeda tho.

Oh say can you see by the dawn's early light

You're the cuck actually.

> 50 Tomohawk missiles
> 600k USD / unit
> a 30 millions $ strike on a deserted airstrip
kys jew

Is it too late to start working on that beard?

Come to spain, you get free wellfare, we don't even care if you are a muslim aslong as you learn spanish which is quite simple.

Digits say otherwise.
Kek will punish you for this post