SIGN MY PETITION TO SEND THE MESSAGE TO TRUMP THAT WE WANT NO PART IN THIS WAR

SIGN MY PETITION TO SEND THE MESSAGE TO TRUMP THAT WE WANT NO PART IN THIS WAR
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-suspend-all-military-operations-against-bashar-al-assad-and-syrian-government
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-suspend-all-military-operations-against-bashar-al-assad-and-syrian-government
SIGN SIGN SIGN
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-suspend-all-military-operations-against-bashar-al-assad-and-syrian-governmenthttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-suspend-all-military-operations-against-bashar-al-assad-and-syrian-governmenthttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-suspend-all-military-operations-against-bashar-al-assad-and-syrian-government
GET THIS TO BREITBART, RICHARD SPENCER, WHOEVER

>petitions matter

God damn it am I angry but this is a retarded plan.

It will send Trump a message

Signed

pussy.

He's your leader. Deal with it faggot

>1 signature
I appreciate what you are trying to do but I'm not going to sign a list that contains only Sup Forumsacks as it is suspicious of a honeypot.

Your little fag petition isn't gonna stop the hellfire faggot

Think I'm gonna start a petition for those who do want part in this war... anyone interested?

Why should we keep fucking around in the Middle East?

egas

lmao what a cuck, bending over for a foreign government

Sorry goy, (((Trump))) obeys his jewish overlords, not the Americans.

Fuck off

Bump

Fuck you kike.

That is a bad way to phrase it. No one is going to sign a petition in support of Assad.

You just have to make it a petition to stick to his campaign promises regarding foreign intervention.

Just phrase the petition as being against putting US forces in harms way in Syria, or something like that.

>1 signed
Oh look, it's being blocked just like any important petition.

I just started it, I want to reach 150 so it can be seen on a wider scale.
It won't force him to do anything, but it will show him what his voters want. Maybe that will get him out of the neocon bubble he's trapped in

Do not believe OP's lies.

sup the_donald

>putting your real name on a bag goy list from Sup Forums
I don't think so.

He thinks a petition will do anything.

It will be non-nuclear, but everyone will have fun.

Things will turn for the better by Autumn.

signed under an alias,
let them know, even the international nationalist communities are against this

doing nothing does nothing

That's not how this country works. He does what we want and HE deals with it, not the other way around.

>it will be over by Christmas

Hey OP I signed it and it still says one signed, this has happened before with anti-globalist WH petitions.

Anyone else getting that?

Great idea.

this photo is maddening.

>petitions

WE TUMBLR NOW

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAVE FUN ON YOUR VACATION IN SYRIA YOU STUPID FUCKS.

LITERALLY LOVING EVERY LAUGH. DONALD TRUMP IS TRULY THE GREATEST PRESIDENT.

I believe he still thinks that way, but he's being forced behind the scenes

If you refresh sometimes it shows the true number, it's at 16 last time I checked

Islam is a cancer that must be razed from the earth

no. he's our president. we lead. that shit's why we left Britain in the first place.

Signed brother

Get this this everywhere