Trump meets with Chinese president

>Trump meets with Chinese president
>Start having dinner
>Begin to talk about north korea and how to deal with it
>"Hold on Xi i wanna turn on the news"
>Tv is on cnn
>"America just fired 50 tomahawk missles at syria over chemical weapons".
>Don looks back at Xi "so about north korea..."

Is this all a massive power play from Donald?

yes, I said this in the sticky but it got drowned out

Nice

This is the only good of the strike!

Any casualties reported yet?

That'd be pretty kino if that is how it happened.

Ah i havent looked at the sticky, to much spam

Unironically activated my hazlenuts. Given he's a 4D scrabble master in the most un-enviable position in the world right now, I wouldn't be surprised if this was all just part of some greater strategy.

DID NO ONE CONSIDER THIS?

I feel so dumb for believing that Trump was gone. This is 4D chess and he warned the Russians ahead of time.

Holy shit. I didn't realize the Chinese president was still in the US when they did it. This had to be on purpose.

My thoughts exactly you dont just do a missle strike on another country with the president of another country sitting with you eating dinner

This. Hold out faith in Trump, he knows what he is doing. We memed him in and now we need to believe in his majic.

Plus, Obama was politically castrated when he didn't follow through on his red-line on Syria. Quick action shows Trump isn't fucking around, though I do wish this was proven with something else.

Don't ever doubt the madman himself 7d chess

>XD 4d chess
>HillShill woulda started ww3

And then Trump is starting ww3
>holy shit 7d chess xD

To be fair proving himself to be some sort of madman to the rest of the countries like this is putting north korea on tilt.

>No warning no nothing just missles

This, INTERGALACTIC 490K QUAD 69D CHESS

>No warning no nothing just missiles

Yeah, that's true; luckily the norks aren't very worrisome (unless you live in Seoul) between THAAD and whatever Aegis ships are floating around out there.

At this point I've just decided to give myself to the memes. I don't care anymore, my purpose is to meme.

He warned Russia ahead of time fourtunately.

I think we're entering 12d chess territory. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump made a tweet with him eating a kebab stating "Trump Towers makes the best kebabs. I love arabs."

100% correct user

*TV's light up with Syria on fire at Mar-a-lago*

*Trump looks at Xi*

So, dessert?

Got any more rare Gabus?

"IT WAS TODAY?!"

Hail the queen
Considering the Russians were warned in advance, I'd say it likely is.

not many, mostly Vigne.

Trump is too much of a cuck to do this

>Calls Russia up
>Trump: I'm about to talk to the leader of China.
>Putin: So?
>Trump: I'm going to bomb the fuck out of a Syrian base as a power play. Get your guys outta there.
>Putin: Which base are you bombing?
>Trump: I don't know yet. You'll just have to be surprised.

If that is what happened, it would make me feel so much better.

power play on what???
everybody knows US has a big military... the only reason that the Chinese and Russians haven't ganged up to beat the USA

This is how the rest of the small dogs will join up to create a pack to defend against USA

I think ((Kushner)) the jewish rat snake convinced his pappy in law to be a good goyim.

>no warning no nothing just missiles

Its to send a message to North Korea and china after Tillerson said the gloves are off dealing with them when they do stupid shit

>muh ww3
>not a single Russian hit
>no reported casualties
Really made me think

>No warning
A surprise attack is the best attack.

China doesn't even care about NK any more beyond not wanting it to turn into a proxy of its competition. Lets show the guys with Nukes aimed on every US city how we have a military?

Don't try to rationalize it, get ready for the draft and another 10 years in the ME

>No warning no nothing just missiles

Good, you don't warn your enemies before you attack them

>Not wanting it to turn into a proxy
Big deal when you dont want american bases right next to your border like russia.

Also MAD is a valid geo political strategy see JFK and cube

slide post

Seems like it.

Plus the whole russian connection narrative is kill.

Plus Trump is now confied to be more impredictable and dangerous than Putin.

So yeah. Either Trump is a dumbfuck neocon, or this is some Game of Thrones plot twist power play.

>2017
>Still uses xD

>69D ches

WRONG. 88D

watch the UN has an investigation and shows assad didn't do it and trump jumped the gun with the attack.

i can see it happening

Low quality bait

>too much of a cuck
>to say "i love arabs"