In 1 hour Sup Forums goes from heavily supporting to Trump to despising him

>In 1 hour Sup Forums goes from heavily supporting to Trump to despising him

Betrayal has that effect

Its all the stupid muslims and their cuck supporters.
Ignore them.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW LITERALLY

its shills and concern trolling

If a loving father one day decided to beat the shit out of his kid the kid would turn on the father forever.

When you run on an antiwar platform and then take a page out of Clinton's book.

Sup Forums is fucking imploding

this is neat

I don't know why either. We've been bombing the middle east for the past decade, what's different this time?

Hes better than any alternative but im extremely angry right now

acts of war are a big deal man

>>In 1 hour Trump goes from being Trump to being Clinton and /pol despises him for it

All the illegal immigrants that were in my city in November are still here. Obamacare is still here. My high taxes are still here.

Bombing insurgents or countries with no world power backing. This is a sovereign nation with backing from Russia.

>implying it's not the population doubling from cross-boarders coming here after hearing the news from their local propaganda station

I want non-Sup Forums to leave

The difference is Trump indicated he wanted to put an end to the pointless interventionism, then only three months into his term he does a complete 180

You mean shills. This is what kek wanted

>in 1 hour, shareblue shitposts like never before

Buy we're still supporting trump, fucking shills are raiding us with ani-trump threads.

The muslims we don't like (sunnis) are anti-assad you fucking mongaloid. We should be supporting the alawites and the kurds but instead decade after decade we contribute to their genocide.

>in 1 hour shills and anti-conservative cucks flood the board
Can't even wait for the dust to settle so you can capitalize on a small bombing, you stupid fucks

>its almost we supported him for policy reasons and if he completely betrays us we are upset

naaa thats just crazy, we are just a bunch of right wing retards(tm) who support BLUMPF even if he becomes a neo-con

What happened to america first?????

I can happen when person you trusted to do things right make it the same as the person you never trusted. I.e. Trump turned to be the same warmonger "bleeding heart" globalist shill as the Hillary ever was. Only paid shills and retards would continue to support such person.

Regardless of how this all turns out, I'm having tons of fun right now

>This is a sovereign nation with backing from Russia.
It's not unconditional backing.
I can stand with this.

this

How the fuck can he do this after the way he talked about iraq. I wonder what kind of blackmail the soros crowd has on him

> then only three months into his term he does a complete 180

>falling for the most half assed false flag in history
>falling for literally unconfirmed FAKE NEWS
>even ron paul called it out as a fucking false flag yesterday
>starting a nuclear war over it
Well I guess at least we got our nuclear war to eradicate the degenerate western civilization and help the rise of the far east.

it's almost like people react negatively to having their president break a major campaign promise within his first 100 days in office. i was told we were going to stay out of Syria.

He betrayed his supporters for the neocohen globalist agenda.

Don't see a big deal here, if it was Obama it would be patriotism to protect the innocent, but cause it's Trump it's WW3? Where did Sup Forums go?
Starting to think the pony fucking board has more balls and brains.

Two fucking days after the administration said "Assad stays".

This has kike threats written all over it.

>Assuming I don't want to crusade

Why don't you turn 360 degrees and get the fuck out of here?

go back to /r/the_cuckold

Sup Forums really needed to be cleaned up too. These kek and rolling fags are getting too cringy for me to handle.

It's because of #syriahoax

We are getting flooded

>>In 1 hour Sup Forums goes from heavily supporting to Trump to despising him

So Sup Forums as moral standards and now you're going to play that up as bad?

How does this fit into the "echo chamber" and "only pro-trump allowed" narratives?

Once Sup Forums calms down, they will realize that the Deep State won. It didn't matter who won the presidency, this would have happened anyway.

And the only way to stop is it to kill them.

Neocohen behavior is unacceptable regardless of who is doing it

concern trolling and shilling at maximum capacity in this thread

I get all my news from Sup Forums

Pol has for along time hated Jews and their puppets.

Its almost like we weren't blind shills and actually liked his claimed policies.

>really makes me think

FPBP

trump betrays everything we thought he was we turn against him instead of sucking his dick like r the Donald ??? this is some how a bad thing .

BUTTER EMAILS

FUCK TRUMP
I DIDNT WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH FUCKING SYRIA FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK FUCKINg TRUMP

That's where we come in, buddy

Congrats on voting in a neo-con shill trumptards!

I'm on the west coast and it's real bad during the day but when the east coast shillers go to bed it's not as bad.

Please pass around my pic

It's a fucking shame. For the first time in my life, I actually felt like a politician could accomplish something other than the will of the shadow government. I'm never going to entertain that hope again.

THE GUY WHO LIED ABOUT LITERALLY EVERYTHING BETRAYED YOU?
WOW, I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING.

SHE WAS GOING TO DO THIS TOO YOU FUCKING DUMBASS

The absolute state of Amerigoyim

>uncoditionally supporting anyone
If Sup Forums was defending him THEN you should be worried

I'm not a shill you fuck, I make 200+ replies thread almost daily with various messages.

I am genuinly disgusted by Trump, his team, his advisors and his kike puppets.

FUCK KUSHNER
THAT FUCKING SON IN LAW IS SHIT

>t. 18 year-old

>supported Trump because "dude no intervention lmao"
>despise Trump because he's just another neo-con
As much as I enjoy fighting and job security, he's still a fucking fag.

In their zeal to help Trump win, Russia totally forgot Republicans love war.

Opposed to fucking who? What CHOICE DID WE HAVE?

no shit

Tbh Sup Forums is credible because it's just a stream of primary sources right from Twitter.

This. I've been giving Trump the benefit of the doubt on quite a few things, but this is the last fucking straw. He's as worthless as every other politician

>Implying Putin and bros would have the balls to stand up to a strong independent woman like Hillary Rodham Clinton

>retards really thought Trump wouldn't bow down to the kikes like all the rest

More like 30. He was literally the only politician I've ever seen that was potentially worth anything.

i don't think it's shills. I think it's good old fashion disillusion

this attack was the solid end of Trump honeymoon

supporting trump wasn't about our actual political beliefs, it was an exercise of our power and influence that just so happened to piss off leftists which Sup Forums as a whole just found to be funny at the time.

Now that Syria is being bombed just like (((they))) want then fuck it we're back to being a chaotic meme force that can once again flex muscles and fuck off any political figure that will shill for Israel this hard

Jeb! You fucking doughnut

Sandinistas hate the US. News at 11

Personally I was Rand Paul from day one but he dropped out too early on and went with Trump for the memes and because he was in theory better than Shillary.

F

P

B

P

There was another.

>hated Trump before the election and with everything he has done so far
>love that he is bombing those bastards

Why aren't you guys happy too?

you want your space to be safer?

>they thought the Deep State was a joke
>they thought communists didn't know what they were talking about
Revolution.

REVOLUTION!

Rand Paul but everyone just called him a manlet and dismissed him in the primaries like idiots
he was literally squeaky clean and is one of the only republicans right now taking Trump to task on this moronic involvement

We've definitely got to ramp up memetic warfare on the kikes.

Nigger you turned this shit into an art.
>one candidate openly states she will bomb Syria and hold a no-fly zone
>another candidate says that is dumb and Assad kills terrorists
>comparative peace candidate then bombs that same country

It makes no sense, I feel that he is just throwing the loudest schreechers in his party a bone, because unless he follows it up with more it won't stop Assad winning. Thank god.

I pray I am right, otherwise we really are in a train with one stop. WW3.

You may still support Trump, I sure as shit don't anymore. And no, I'm not a fucking shill, just a guy that doesn't want to get vaporized in WW3

>he trusted the Chaos God candidate

Hillary was shit, is shit, and will always be shit. I hope she dies soon.

Trump, on the other hand, had the potential to be a great leader. He squandered it because he's either afraid of what the kikes can do to him, or he's part of the act.

There's no original Sup Forumsacks left here. It's all circlejerking redditors and shills yelling pol btfo amongst themselves

Obviously trump worked something out with russia. Have you read anything about russia threatening to retaliate or even condemn the missile strike? I haven't.

Who?
I certainly didn't.

>summon a Egyptian God of Chaos to win an election
>chaos happens
>"WTF i hate drumpf and kek now"

Rand had no hope of winning and you and I know it. Early support means nothing if the Hill gets in.
First real mistake he has made, he still is trying to bar the worst of immigration and we don't have Hill screaming in our ears for eight years, but this better be a one off.

I wanted Rand but he dropped after the first super tuesday

He's just proven that he's not a pussy like Obama over his red line statement

Rand fucking Paul

You idiots forgot the entire fucking point of Sup Forums's politics and news alignment, Ron was always /ourguy/

Vermin Supreme

No surprise that nupol redditors are defending Trump after he betrayed us for neocons and Jews

Well then who the fuck are you then?
>circle jerking redditor
>shill
pick one

>against deep state
>communism

Why are you retarded nigger faggots still here? Please eat Elmers glue some place else. Also your mom said the basement smells like piss. Oh by the way hope you do not mind your basement bathroom ran out of toilet paper. So I used your communist manifesto. Hopefully it is cool with you.

You have to root the jews out of every part of government, not just the presidency. Trump had no choice but to cave in.

he was in a catch 22