Uninformed Newfag here tell me why this is such a big deal...

Uninformed Newfag here tell me why this is such a big deal? We were fucking around in Syria for years and bombing people with drones and airstrikes why is it all of a sudden a big deal now? Give me a quick rundown.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It isn't. It is just 50 missiles. It isn't a ground strike. Shills are over-reacting.

Any casualties confirmed?

Trump's proposed Syria policy from the campaign would have been a huge blow to the US-Israeli-Saudi axis in the region. Now we're on the road to repeating the cycle of Middle East regime change clusterfucks all over again because he's ceding ground to the neocons and wasting resources on Assad instead of ISIS. If your foreign policy has both Hillary and McCain ecstatic then you're definitely doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

We've never struck Assad's military. Only supplied rebels.

Also 50 fucking cruise missles tends to result in more incidental civilian casualties than fucking Assad's gas. Trump's outrage about the "beautiful babies" are the crocodile tears of a textbook sociopath.

Yeah it's fucked. I don't agree with it at all, sounds like some Bush-era BS. Fuck Kushner.
That's kind of what I figured but wasn't sure. I don't know a lot about the Syria situation. I figured we were just bombing ISIS and arming rebels but haven't actually attacked Syrian forces and that's why they were freaking out.

>We were fucking around in Syria for years and bombing people with drones and airstrikes

Yeah, because I voted for Trump because I wanted 4 more years Obama. Hillary's platform was military involvement in Syria, Trump's was not.

>Few days ago Trump administration says Assad staying in power is acceptable (change from Obama administration policy).
>Later images of gassed muslim children all over news
>Yesterday Trump says Assad has to go (like Obama administration said originally).
>Now, Trump bombing Assad targets
Obama was trying to get the USA out of the middle east. Then the "red line" statement was made and he ultimately did nothing. The whole time Trump was tweeting about how foolish it was to go into Syria.

Now Trump is attacking Syria. Although I can't see anything more than bombings.

THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST A RUSSIAN PUPPET, THIS IS BASICALLY LIKE RUSSIA NUKING ISRAEL OR THE UK!!!!!!!!!
USA AND DRUMPF ARE NUKING SYRIA

I'm not saying I support it, I am just saying it is possible it was a measured response to appeal to those calling for action without committing to an actual greater sustained response. Could just be a one time deal.

I'm officially done supporting Trump.

faggots just overreacting because they have something new shitpost about.

its just old cold war dickwaving

because trump said he wouldn't intervene in syria. and overthrowing assad is what the jews want

Never done collecting those shekels tho

Why though?

Mostly shills shilling shills

SHIT UP SHIT UP PLEASE DON'T NUKE US LIKE YOU WILL THE USA WE HATE THOSE CUNTS LEAVE US ALONE YOU FUCKING PRICKS

Who the fuck would start a war over fucking Syria?

REMINDER: IT'S THE KIKES

FUCK OFF YOU STUPID BASTARD I KNOW YOU RUSKIES WILL DO IT WE WILL ACTIVATE THE DOOMS DAY MACHINE JUST YOU WAIT

Trump's 'anti-establishment' status

Jews. They start wars over nothing, like non-existant WMDs.

same, IF he carries through with the bombing, did not vote for more shitty proxy wars and more refugees

The ultimate goal is to attack you too, Ivan.

Sorry, mate.

>50 fucking cruise missles tends to result in more incidental civilian casualties
no one died you fucking idiot it was a pinpoint strike on an airfield. retarded fucking shill

This, but the USA will just bomb the shit out of random countries from time to time.
There is nothing even a President can do to stop that from happening.
Trump might as well roll with it and be proactive.

Has this been confirmed?

A friend of mine just got mad at me because I told her "Good, less infidels alive." and she started crying over "muh children" and shit. I was like "who cares, they are subhuman" she stopped talking to me.

Maybe this can ease her mind.

>We were fucking around in Syria for years and bombing people with drones and airstrikes
this is what people don't understand
Today it was a direct attack to their military forces.
Trump done goofed

how stupid are you tomhoawk missiles are nukes youn tard

>airstrikes
It was Israel that launched those strikes

it is not the point you retard. a sudden fucking strike, an immediate retaliation just a couple days later like we are in a fucking war. he is a fucking war monger. heh and they thought bush was bad. now the worst stereotypes about us are coming true. shit we are so fucked

This.

We're just Larping

If we have to bomb someone periodically then it should be the Saudis or maybe some random nigger shithole. I'm not a fan of Alawites or Shia by any means but they're better than Sunni scum and our choice of targets makes no sense.

But that's part of the point, the countries we choose aren't random. They're determined by the unholy alliance between defense contractors, think tanks, AIPAC, etc. You can't be proactive in this system without furthering the ideological goals of bloodthirsty elites. Trump needs to say no.

GOD DAMN IT USE A FUCKING COASTER YOU ANIMAL

>Nuclear
They can be fitted with nuclear warheads, but they always use conventional ones for obvious reasons. You could've found this out just by looking it up, but no, you had to be an absolute retard.

Tomahawk missiles carrying a nuclear payload have been retired since the beginning of the decade. ((((youn)))) tard. The only other tomahawks with nuclear payloads are as of yet undeployed and will likely remain as such.

Beat me by 3 seconds you fucker.

Early reports indicate 0 casualties, Trump attacked chemical weapon storage

the way he acts he can deploy them tomorrow and you will only know about it from the news when he strikes again. there is no common sense anymore

what a fucking pussy you must be in real life.

this is what we wanted.

who "we" asswipe. trump personally attacked syria after seeing some disturbing footage. simple as that.

Previously every time US bombs hit Assad forces it was by """accident""". Today was the first deliberate and direct strike.

>this is what (((((((we)))))))) wanted

Only one so far apparently it was a soldier

You don't seem to understand how it really works, so let me break it down: military personnel take an oath to obey any lawful order issued by a superior officer. The key word here is lawful.

Launching nukes is forbidden by this little gem here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Meaning that the order to launch a nuclear weapon can be disobeyed because the order is considered unlawful and indeed detrimental to national security. There's a reason nuclear weapons are not used, dipshit.

Can't forget the promise of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), or Israel's own Samson Option.