Trump supporter bunker general: Safety edition

We're safe from the shills here.

Discuss the happenings in here!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My country justed turned syria into carne assada

A bunch of shitposting for a non-happening in a non-country. I expect nothing more than a bunch of dick waving and Jews profiting.

Everyone needs to stop freaking out. Trump doesn't operate on 3D like the rest of us. This is the 73rd annual intradimensional underwater backgammon paizuri world champion. There's no way this backfires.

when plebitt is going to leave? why are you guys even here?

WHEN WAR COMES THERE WILL BE NO SAFE PLACE!

Love the fact that everyone suddenly knows more about foreign conflicts than the president.

Haha you stupid fucks resorting to safe space when everything crumbles lile we told you it would

Trump did the right thing we /goodguys/

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

Krs one bitch

Reminder

He already has them and we will soon be the franchise fallout in a ntshell, or should i say containment shell

Trump is not welcome here anymore. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Not an argument.

This is a fucking pattern, dude. False flags attacks started numerous wars throughout history. This is one of them and there's pretty fucking convincing evidence that this is a false flag attack.

Don't be a fucking sheep.

This whole thing is a literally nothing. This was merely to make a point, nothing more, nothing less. As long as Assad doesn't retaliate with violence, this is the last time this happens.

>muh WW3 w/ Russia
No. Russia recently backed off a bit in their support for Assad after the attack and the US informed Russians about the attack beforehand.

4D chess

>Trump proves he doesn't work for the Russians
>Trump proves he's not a pussy like Obama when confronted with the same situation
>Trump proves the USA is still daddy and you can't use WMDs whenever you want
>Trump proves the anti-white agenda by getting liberals to admit they don't want to Syrian War to end just more refugees in the country.

In one move he shut everyone up. Bravo Mein Präsident.

I think I know more about a lot of things than Trump. The guy's an idiot frankly. I'm guessing his IQ is south of 105. His verbal IQ is about 85. He was a useful idiot up until now so I didn't countersignal him for being stupid. But now...fuck it.

Yes there is quite a bit of evidence. Wtf, why are people so stupid

I wish I had just voted Hillary. At least I wouldn't feel blindsided.

Wow, good luck getting tranny nation gay agenda to agree with you.

MUH 420D BACKGAMMON XDDDDDDDD

You would be missing your dick tho.

Saying so doesn't make it so. Show me the evidence that this attack was real. We're believing the fucking MSM now? The Turkish Government? A fucking terrorist Doctor? What the fuck are you smoking?

When are you Trumpsters going to apologize to neocons? Clearly we were right!

>oh boy those pictures look spooky

Fucking joke of a president

t. leaf brainlet

>Trump meets with Chinese president
>Start having dinner
>Begin to talk about north korea and how to deal with it
>"Hold on Xi i wanna turn on the news"
>Tv is on cnn
>"America just fired 50 tomahawk missles at syria over chemical weapons".
>Don looks back at Xi "so about north korea..."

10th Dimensional chess everyone

Shut up leaf. Your countries next!

>saw pictures of dead chlluns
>WOW LETS BOMB ASSAD

Meanwhile all the Never Trumpers love it, and the actual Trump supporters didn't want it

No, i agree its fake. Dumbass.

The fact you probably actually believe this proves how braindead you are.

Also nice trips

Is this how baitable nu-Sup Forums now? I just saw some replies something like
>"kill drumpf"
>"Drag him out to the white house and kill"
I've been a lurker for years and those posts seems so foreign to me, Plebbit or shill-tier af. Too much gaslighting and concern shilling, its not even funny anymore.

someone say banker?

Good morning, Wall street. Wonder how many FOREXers are dumping USD right now.

Kek, it was a joke, but your government will be welcoming all the new refugees. Have fun with that, cucknadian.

So is Assad the bad guy now? I thought he just wanted to stop ISIS.. and we are also trying to sop ISIS.. I thought there was no reason for Assad to use Chemical Weapons against his own people.. what reason did he have???

You and others REALLY need to stop using that phrase incorrectly. The poster was implying the white house has more intelligence than us. This is an IRREFUTABLE argument.

Nobody knows anymore.

>makes a shit threat
>gets called out
>"j-just kidding"
Why are Trumpfags so beta?

>That huge spike denoting a change of about ten dollars

lol

I really hope this is one of trumps 4d chess games. I sure as to fuck hope Bannon doesnt quit I think he is the only one that can right this ship. It doesn't make any sense for Assad to use chemicals like that of course Trump needs a good wake up slap on the face.

>Trump shows who is the man and who is the dog in the US-Russia relationship
>America asserts control over a quagmire

This second point cannot be overstated. Normies are NOT Sup Forums and do not believe in Assad memes or know the full picture over there, just that Trump punished a bad man who killed little kids. Muslims die, Trump looks good, a third-world leader learns we can touch him, Russians are reminded of their place, world keeps on spinning. Best of all, the media will have no idea what to do because they can't reverse course quickly enough.

and he only had to go to war with the exact people his neocon buddies wanted him to to do it, what a great leader!

You guys always put me at ease.

Yes, but do you believe this isnt a false flag?

why is Assad bad redpill be on this shit

Any time it even mildly looks bad for Trump, in comes the army of shills to try to shill us back to the democrat plantation.
They're desperate enough to try to use psychological warfare on us, and it's still not working.

It is not the point. He is dragging us into some serious shit again. Prepare to be drafted.

Im not a trump supporter. Nice red herring, leaf.

Russia won't do shit.

Remember the "Kuwait" incubator story? It ended up being another "False Flag" - this time it feels like CIA and the Rebels targeted innocent people to blame Assad and push us into their Civil War to stop Assad.

>user doesn't know the world war was unavoidable
You can thank Obama and the globalists for that one.

You don't need to draft people to drop bombs

Get a load of this faggot. Lurk moar. You dont even know how Assad is innocent? Where were you in 2013? Heck, 2011? Is this how nu-Sup Forums thinks? Kys

>threaten someone for insulting Trump
>get called out
>"I-I'm not a Trump supporter, I swear!"

Continue being beta, please.

This.

KEK WILLS THE SHILLS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND Sup Forums TO WITNESS ME

yeah who doesnt remember obamas faggot ass red line speech

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

desu i dont care if syria gets bombed its impossible to figure out whats going on there anyway. trump says he hit the facility that launched the chemical attack, but who knows if assad even had control of the facility when it happened. some other sandniggers might of been inside

Again, nice red herring.

Tell me how jihad justin isnt going to let more syrian refugges into your cucked country.

i was joking and i dont support trump.

If all you have is red herrings, thats fine. You can continue to be a cucknadian, fucking ignorant leaf.

He wouldn't be able to do anything at all if he loses the midterms next year, which is exactly what would have happened if the Dems kept running the Russia meme.

This proves to normies the opposite. Russia won't throw down over Syria, calm your tits.

Just except it, Dutchbro, Trump is a two faced globalist snake. It's all over...

At least we'll see quite the fireworks show in the near future.

Actually
>Russia
>China
>America
are about to rise up together as the new world super powers.

Witness my digits KEK confirms North Korea next Target

You don't even know what a red herring means, you dumb kid.

>i was joking and i dont support trump.
>"i-i-i-i was only pretending, please stop calling me out"

You're being amazingly beta right now.

Present it then. Screenshots or it didnt happen. You know the drill faggot.

Although I find it annoying I can see some appeal to it
>erase the 'muh russian puppet' angle
>show that the US military has fangs again
>show Assad and Russia that they are required to play by the book
>show China that the US can buttfuck North Korea at a whim
Keep in mind it was a single strike against non-personnel targets and they warned Russia ahead of time. As long as no Russians were killed Trump effectively showed that the US word is law, they can crush you at moment's notice, and not to fuck up. It doesn't mean invasion (Iraq 2.0) and it doesn't mean we are at war with Syria. It was a slap on the wrist to send a message to friends amd foes alike

Holy shit you're a faggot.

What if Trump knew the videos were fake, but bombed Syria anyway, so he could push for actual policy BANNING fake news because it lead to a military strike?

Plus the Chinese leader was at Mara Lago at the time it happened, maybe he also OK'd the action.

Nah the Norks are actually dangerous. Trump needed to prove to them hes not fucking around, and also prove this to China as well. You think he didn't plan this the same time Xi Jingping was in town?

>4D chess

I honestly can't believe Trump did this.

Seriously.

He just lost 80% of his fan base.

80%.

That includes me, and I've been here BEFORE he ran for President.

I really hope this is the case.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/375609403376144384

trump bent the knee to media and neocon

This was a pathetic response.

Let me tell you about nuclear warheads. It doesn't matter if they dont hit the target, if enought nuclear blombs explode it can make the whole earth go into nuclear winter, but I guess as long as ameritads won't get hit by direct consequences they won't learn shit.

>US President can't ban Muslims from entry into US

>US President can bomb as many Muslims as he likes

Explain this?

I'm not saying a military attack is bad. I'm saying the way this was done. He needs a fucking long-term plan with Syria and to tell the media/neocons to fuck a dick. They have done nothing but fail in the middle east. He needs to go a different more practical direction instead of muh humanity while everything falls to shit.

Assad is shit but rebels are worse. This was just pandering. We need a real strategy and the complexity of the situation is too high for this neocon policy that just fails.

>it's okay to go around bombing countries if we do it surgically

- /ptg/ right now

what a shitshow

>anyone thinks this was something besides media/neocon pandering

this was a shit decision because of what it was

We need a real political approach to Middle East and the neocon's consistent results are failure.

nuclear winter is a theory but I certainly would not like to test it. We do have the technology to get a lot of the dust out of the air.

Dude, you're in Europe.

You realize because of Trump your massive refugee problem just increased 10 fold, right?

Haven't you ever heard of stopping the bleeding? Why should we accept non whites when we can end the war and stop them from leaving?

Who do you think is dumb enough to launch nukes Paco? A percision strike with no casualties that barely scratches the balance of power in a nation as a direct result of alledged chemical weapon strikes is not going to make anyone go to war with the US. That's like getting on your knees so someone can knee all your teeth put just because they scratched your car

>putting a couple holes in one of many airstrips is going to make refugees
You are retarded

No, user.
You are the shills.

This will be trumps first victory! America strong!

I'm annoyed, but still with him
I know ww3 is a nonthreat but it bothers me that we're intervening at all

NO CASUALTIES

NO CASUALTIES

NO CASUALTIES

RUSSIA TRUMP ALLEGATIONS OUT THE WINDOW

4D CHESS

everyone is acting like we haven't had a bitch for a president for the past 8 years. this is to establish firmly to friends and to foes who's top dog on the world scene. we've been bombing shitholes forever now. this is to assert dominance so it will stop. conflict rises in the absence of a dominating power.

countries are like dogs, when dogs don't know who's boss they start acting fucking wild fighting for dominance. once dominance is found the world keeps spinning.

it is pretty clear on the world stage who is wearing the pants.

Putin is not an idiot.
Trump is not an idiot either.
Putin's spokesman admitted their support for Assad was "not unconditional".
An agreement was made.
TEH JEWZ are not involved at all.
pol is most unhappy due to lack of fail and AIDS.
The sound of rustling jimmies fills the air.

as long as this doesn't go any further
And we still get the Wall and illegals get the boot I'll consider this a reasonably successful presidency

Gorilla man knows what's up

I wonder why we would ever do this kind of thing, I wonder if its because we elected our president on the notion of an armed conflict with ISIS?

This bullshit doesn't help America one bit. We've been lured into a war that's really none of our damned business, all because of false pretenses.

praise

Enjoy your safe space while you still can.

Back to Plebbit shill san

Nice trips, but this feels like a Gaddafi thing where we just bitch around some tin pot dictator