ITT : We predict Alex's response

ITT : We predict Alex's response

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850162429187301378
youtube.com/watch?v=5pYygTJF6VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck that cunt.

Fucking traitorous piece of shit. He can die.

good. I hate this cunt

Alex boots him off the InfoWars staff?

LISTEN YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM? YOU WANNA SIT HERE AND SAY THAT I'M A GOD DAMN FUCKIN RUSSIAN? YOU GET IN MY FACE WITH THAT ILL BEAT YOUR GODDAMN ASS, YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU FUCKIN GOD DAMN FUCKER. LISTEN, FUCKHEAD, YOU HAVE FUCKING CROSSED THE LINE. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR GOD DAMN, FUCKIN HEAD. STOP PUSHING YOUR SHIT. YOU'RE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUCKED THIS COUNTRY OVER, AND GANG RAPED THE SHIT OUT OF IT AND LOST AN ELECTION. FILL YOUR HAND. IM SORRY BUT IM DONE

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Jones will continue to make awakened people look stupid no matter what side he says he's on. The worst thing he does is conflate the truth with nonsense-so that the nay-sayers have an easy straw man to knock down.

Fuck him, piece of emotional shit.

>bomb one airstrip
>"BLUMPF IS FINISHED, I'M DONE WITH HIM NOW"

Alex will come out as anti trump too

then they'll support the next right wing retard that shows up. it's rinse and repeat with these autists

He's already in the bomb shelter

MAINSTEAM METEOR

Fuck Trumpberg

>1 post by this id
>all same general message
Thanks, JIDF!

That's it, I'm #jeb! now

Fuck both of these cunts.

What a stupid faggot

why are you still supporting trump?

I guess this means Trump isn't going to give us cancer cures and take humanity to the stars, huh Alex, you stupid Jew fuck

PJW = SJW
fuck outta here boy

>We predict Alex's response

Who the fuck is Alex?

well aj is already a jew owned pedoshill so what fucking difference does it make?

Just unfollowed him. If he's going to act this fucking irrational over an airbase strike that killed no one he can fuck off.

no one cares what PJW thinks

this faggot's not even a white nationalist, fuck off back to crumpetland

Seems irrational and emotional at least give it a night sleep and think it over.

>cheering for assad over america
wow I didnt know I could hate him anymore

UGHAGAGAGA METEOORRRR

Well at least the maelstrom meteor meme's can intensify now

Reminder that infowars is still CIA disinfo regardless

PAY ATTENTION CHILDREN

THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAD RUSSIAN SHILL LOOKS LIKE

Yeah, I agree. Trump can go hang himself after this.

>this will be good because it helps Israel and Israel fights the globalists!

TRUMP IS LOYAL TO THE ROTHSCHILDS AND ZIONISTS INCORPORATED. IVANKA FUCKING DATED A ROTHSCHILD AND MARRIED 666 JARED (Jared = "fallen one" and "one who rules") KUSHNER. HE WAS SAVED BY WILBUR ROSS, ROTHSCHILD INC. FROM LOSING ALL HIS SHIT. HIS WHOLE TRUMP OPERATION IS INTERTWINED WITH MOSSAD AND CIA SINCE HE TOOK RESORT INTERNATIONAL OVER. HOW FUCKING OBVIOUS CAN IT GET? YOU LITERALLY HAVE MONTHS BEFORE THERE IS NO RETURN. THEY ARE PLANNING FOR THEIR FIAT CURRENCIES TO CRASH VERY SOON. WAKE UP AND SPREAD THE TRUTH... HE'S NOT PLAYING 5D CHESS HE'S JUST A FUCKING FREEMASON WHO WANTS IN ON THEIR WORLD ORDER.

Please clap

>blue check

was never on the trump train.

I was talking about trump assholes

PJW really is one treacherous piece of fucking shit isn't he? Always backs the winning horse like a faggot.

The Trump Deception: How I was brainwashed by MK Ultra to support their reptilian Globalist Rothschild puppet.

ITT JIDF comes into the thread to protect their good goy Trump

I am too. Fuck Nu/pol/
Assad did nothing wrong.

I'm off too

fuck Trump and this neocon shit

he has his head up his ass but he's right

Just another pendulum swinging disaffected libertard. Libertards, objectivists, and anarchocons are mental children, more similar to flower children hippies than they care to admit.

Power plays and limited strikes are fundamental tools of war. Politics is war by other means, not the other way around. Trump can attack Syria without ultimately wanting to unseat Assad.

This attack was for Chinese, NK, and Syrian Army consumption. The timing of it, the juxtaposition to Obama's "Red Line" statement, the potential for preventing unnecessarily polarizing chemical weapon attacks in the future, it was a no-brainer for anyone other than a completely ideological pacifist or coward. It's a diplomatic reset, not the start of a war.

Newsflash: Chemical weapon use makes it impossible for the international community to accept Assad and an alternative to FSA. If you want Assad to survive, you should be happy that Trump has given his generals plausible deniability in the future when they decide not to use chemical weapons, and they won't be accused to being FSA shills, or against the cause for not employing them.

It's a good thing that Trump is not a dogmatic isolationist. He'd never be able to sort out the North Korea question if he was.

Play poker, faggots.

Reminder that Adnan Khashoggi was the money man for the 9/11 hijackers and the financier of disinfowars

When is Jonestein going to release "The Trump Deception" movie?

>fags just accepting tweet pics as proof evidence
A lot of fake tweets floating around right now trying to take advantage of the panic. Ask for source before you automatically believe this shit.

Real:
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850171163527581697

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/850162429187301378

Ill wait to judge trump in retrospect post presidency but pjw can fuck off

I really thought not fucking up on Syria would be Trumps one major redeeming quality. All he had to do was NOTHING. Still fucked it up.

>tfw you might stop seeing this retard in your lifetime

Thank you Jesus

For once I agree with this homo.

imagine my surprise

He's deleting tweets all over the place. Check his feed, they're dropping like flies. He's purging all his pro-Trump content

why wouldn't I? Trump is using a military strike on strategic targets at the beginning of his presidency to send a message of strength. faggot 3 names doesn't get it. This puts Trump in a good position domestically and internationally

YOU'RE MISSING ONE MAJOR POINT

ASSAD DIDN'T USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON CIVILIANS

>I will cheer for people killing Americans
He never had any loyalty to begin with.

the way he phrases that is like he's mad it turned out he wasn't a Putin puppet lmao

He's calling out the President on being a fucking faggot backtracker.

Yeah, you pretty much got that right.

I doubt Assad is that dumb

this.

You need to get some reading comprehension in that retarded brain of yours

Obama drew a red line.

Trump is simply acting on that.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pYygTJF6VQ

Yeah okay I can understand being upset about this. But this is veitnam era leftist levels of treason.

Fuck off.

I would give all my shekels for a live Alex Jones show from a remote nuclear bunker

your unhinged all caps post just convinced me

>my country is always right, no matter what, and I will support and defend the decisions of my government because I too am an American

Literally, a patriotard

Fuck this fucker he's a confirmed faggot

If someone makes a tweet that fucking damning then you make archives of it.That example provided is certainly not a pro-Trump tweet.

Is he fired from Infowars now?

wow we made fun of him all this time, he turned out more based than.. I thought at least

Absolutely cucked sychophants.

He betrayed us. Get over it.

When will you faggots stop supporting Trump?
4D chess = mental gymnastics
There is no need to defend him anymore.
If you still support Trump, you need to fuck off back to R.eddit like the faggots you are.

or its just what he wants you to imagine in the land of make believe? they can pretend to act all tough towards each other, get a few sand niggers killed and tada.. the heat is off. gtfo.

>oy vey you start one war for Israel and suddenly you're the bad guy? It's annudah Shoah!

Everyone acts like Trump is a child and Mommy and Daddy are yelling at him to do different things.

wtf i hate nuclear family units now.

Someone he is woried about.

Cos for 24 month he's been living next door, to Alex.

>ASSAD DIDN'T USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS ON CIVILIANS

yeah, the rebels did it with their planes that don't exist! plus it was all a hoax and the videos and bodies are fake! plus it was really Israel!

>retaliatory strike against American interests

Seems pretty clear to me, he is ok with seeing American soldiers dead.
Did I say that? No. My government isn't always correct, but that doesn't mean I'm going to cheer for a enemy country making moves against us like a cuckold.

>not buying a ticket to Alex's own bunker complex in Guadalupe, Texas financed by Super Male Vitality sales

Step it up fämåläm

Holy shit alex is lookin /fit/ af.

JIDF working in overdrive tonight, Trump PROVES he's a shill and all you fuckers can say is
>DUHHH FUCKING BASED

lol being a neo con means bombing the airport of a fucking murderous dictator

they're bots cooked up by kushner's israeli data analysts in the basement of 8200 HQ

i tried to warn you all months ago that you were being cucked by zionists

you rite man

assad would totally use chemical weapons on civis when he's winning even though he was warned and got bombed in the past for the same reason.

makes sense

EHMASHUN MAYH SHAWHCK

IMAGINE
MY
SHARK

>dictator with a history of genocide and chemical warfare
>acting rationally

lol man no, this is how it works: public opinnion is a global consciousness, for some reason the idea that "chemical weapons are a red line" was said and said and said and said, so many fucking times, that it got ingrained in the people's mind. The pics of the dead kids could be pics of dead kids killed with a stick, its the fucking same. Somebody work on distributing the pics (lol i wonder who) to bring it up to the global consciousness focus, under pressure Trump's only option was to respond. Any person in the position would, they are not really in power, they are like the I's language center for the global consciousness, their job is to express the rationalization for the solution everyone already sensed.

IS THIS A REAL THING????
HOW MUCH?

I agreed with everything he said up until here
1- cheering for bombing your own country is not ok
2- syria wouldn't/couldn't do that

I simply cannot defend Trump on this

This is fucking bad man

He never tweeted this.

>secular government that is at odds with BB, Al-Qaeda, and Saudi Arabia
Our enemies hoot an hollar at this attack

Trump is a freemason controlled by the Jesuits and Zionists

Reach much.

>L ron said prison planet, a.j. names his 2nd website prisonplanet.

Whoa, the connection is stunning. Maybe they breathed the same air once.....

one post