Im out of the loop. What did he do wrong?

Im out of the loop. What did he do wrong?

Nothing.

We're being raided.

Iraq 2.0. Syria invasion starting on monday.

Nothing don't listen to gopniks on proxies.

Shills out in full force today. I made a thread that got deleted in like 3 minutes talking about how Trump made the right move.
Don't listen to people calling this a bad thing

explain

Confirmed that he's nothing more than a neo-con.

/leftypol/ is trying to make it sound like Trump fucked up. In reality, he's done more in Syria than Obama ever did. And r/The_Donald is taking the bait.

He didn't stand up to the media, and the CIA.

He bombed Syrian bases where Russian military was present. He did this because women and children were supposedly gassed by Assad. Get ready for another Iraq War situation.

He's a cuck.

He's being controlled by the Jews.

Trumpshills are on full damage-control.

I made a thread calling out the shills, which have made most of these threads with OPs such as:
>DRUMPF
>"Miss me yet"
t. Hillary
and many more examples.
Also my thread disappeared within 120 seconds of being posted

Jew

>prolonged the Syrian conflict by weakening the government
>increased the length of the refugee crisis
>wasted millions of dollars doing so
>broke his "peace candidate" promise

He folded to the kike bastards and intervened in a way that will cause further instability and migrant flows, benefiting only Israel.

>In reality, he's done more in Syria than Obama ever did.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING?

>Assad gasses his own people
>"hurr durr, let's just let it slide, nothing wrong with using neurotoxins on your country's citizens :^)"

>>Assad gasses his own people

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS? WHO CARES? A few hundred syrians die, big deal. They were all shitskins and never would have created anything of value. Now, they're likely to flow into Europe, fleeing the prolonged conflict - and bring their paraticism with them.

Proofs?

He said that if you have enough money - you can just grab women by the pussy.

>Assad gasses his own people

Any evidence, pal?

>but US intelligence would never lie to us!

kek

He went wrong by being literally Hillary

>assad gasses his own people
AHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB

Nothing.

A bunch of shills are attacking Sup Forums to make us hate Trump.

mysoginistic POL PIECES OF SHIT elected this PIG and started WW3

IF ONLY YOU LISTENED AND ELECTED HILLARY

he bombed one airfield who cares except syrians

I'm proud of him. This sends a message to the world that Trump is not going to be a pussy and fuck around like obooga. I bet countries will think twice about doing shit now they know trump isn't afraid to pull the trigger.

Jesus is this edgy.

I don't like the refugee crisis, either, but if you have a fuck who thinks gassing his own people is a good idea, this conflict is going to go on anyway regardless of Western intervention. Because if he's willing to gas them, he's probably willing to do other horrible shit.

>PROOFS, PROOFS, PROOFS

You provide the evidence first that it was fake, you fucking shills.

I would also like to comment that Sup Forums loves to tote about brutal dictators genociding and mass murdering people as horrific, but then when Assad does this, you suddenly flip around with "WHERE'S THE PROOF, CYKA BLYAT"

You fucking shills.

>This sends a message to the world that Trump is not going to be a pussy and fuck around like obooga

First Obama launches drone-strikes on Syria and you cucks complain that he's a warmonger.

Now Trump launches missiles on Syria and you cucks proclaim that war is good.

Trumptards have no actual principles. They're just retards who worship a meme.

> Flip Flopping hard
> Doing what Clinton wanted to do
> IT'S OKAY WHEH HE DOES IT

>You provide the evidence first that it was fake, you fucking shills.

THEY HAVE ALL BEEN PROVEN FAKE, YOU RETARD!

I neither complained about Obama's drone strikes, nor am I proclaiming war is good.
Do I really need to point out your flag? We elected a meme president because memes get shit done and don't give a fuck what people think. Trump a KEK? ha ha nigga please.

>People are killing people.
>This must be stopped.
>Kills people to stop people from killing people.

>I'm out of the loop.
Same here. I've been /out/ for ten days. I come back home and the shit is hitting the fan.
Fuck it. I'll go back /out/ again.
This planet keeps feeding me shit sandwiches.

Then list your fucking sources.

Hillary Clinton-tier response towards Syria.

Stupid hue monkey.