War Money

Why did Trump blow up $93,000,000 in Cruise missiles today?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably near the end of their shelf-life anyway

because we wipe our asses with cruise missiles

He did it while he was having dinner with the Chinese President, pretty alpha move I'd say

Syrian army was going to repave runways. Trump was just helping break up the old asphlat

Because he can, user. Because he fucking can.

Xi is probably chuckling that Trump just spent 93 million dollarinos and literally got nothing back but criticism.

gotta wonder how many days it takes for that airfield to be rebuild :(

Money well spent.

Obama wouldve just given Assad the money off an unmarked plane

did he just fire them into an empty area with no casualties?

Ivanka is a Clinton mole

No, he blew shit up, but did it at night time to minimize casualties

Trump says he fired them at the airbase the chemical attacks were launched from.

cnn.com/2017/04/06/politics/donald-trump-syria-military/index.html

some airfield that was forwarned

>forwarned

Actally it seems all of them ended up on the same tiny area.

This was nothing but a warning shot.

Because he's a good goy

Well yeah, he didnt turn the place to glass, but he also didnt just fire them off in the dirt

Trump just called the Deep State's bluff. He can't lose by going along with their plan. Now they will be forced to come out of the woodwork and be accountable for their actions in advising the President to make this decision.

Remember, Trump is stuck with many of Obama's people because the Obama's last fiscal year doesn't end until September.

to make neocucks little cocks hard for the first time in 9 years

So we don't have to pay so much to maintain them.

To give Israel a hand job and fuck Americans in the ass!

Obama drew a red line in the sand with chemical weapons.

Trump is just abiding by those rules.

>liberal
>thinking about conservative penis

he fired on a russian airfield but warned the russians first because he is on their payroll?

>Why did Trump blow up $93,000,000 in Cruise missiles today?
$79 million asshat.
1.59 mill each x 50.

>Now they will be forced to come out of the woodwork and be accountable for their actions in advising the President to make this decision
that's mighty optimistic

who pushed the button? admitted warhawk mattis? under trumps order? no?

Article says 59 missiles.

That's like a weekend in Florida for him.

so they could get out to avoid further escalation. Blow up a Syrian airfield nobody gives a fuck, killing Russian Servicemen is a different story.

Any way I dont know if thats actually true, some source some user posted a while ago stated as much

This is actually being pretty well received by Normie's. They think that he's rushing to the aid of "muh innocent children"

Tax write off.

Turns out he is a kike puppet and deserves a gutter stomping. I now fully support Russian world dominance because I just have no other solution to the problem of western faggotry and decadence.

If he warned the russians on the base wouldn't the russians warn the syrians?

That was his career before God Emperor status.

don't feel too bad, our Prime Minister is giving Syria 840 million in aid because of the gas attack, he might as well just burn the money in front of us

Obviously, but the attack itself is the goal, it's political ramifications, noone gives a fuck about what the actually happened or how many people died at the airfield

Good for the economy
JOBS,JOBS,JOBS

He is you dumb ass. This is the most brilliant tactical move I've ever seen from a U.S. President in my entire life. America is back.

Jobs, jobs, jobs

Someone has to build replacement missiles

If you truly think Trump just bypassed Congress and dropped 93,000,000 dollars worth of missiles on Syrian Military assets for the good of Syrian children, then you are a naive retard that should vacate this board immediately and never return.
He's got something else up his sleeve, user. You would be wise to notice this.

>delusion: the post

what a great idea! let's hire one person to dig a hole and another to fill it! we're geniuses! we'll never run out of taxable income or jobs!

man your comment with that gif was great, shadilay brother

next level strategic mind

What price would you place on a world with fewer shitskins?

On a side note, why do you think Russia just rolled over and let us strike? That "The world think America is evil" meme is getting old.

yes
this was a political statement

Nobody in the elite really cares about a bunch of gassed shitskin chillens

Chelsea is so fucking ugly

sorry, but
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LITTLE BABIES

>leveraging power with russia/syria
>leveraging power with china, iran

trump confirmed for hitler

WTF??
That's over $10 million per casualty.