I will not fight in a male only war

I will not fight in a male only war.

If women are not forced into combat at equal numbers, I will not go into war.

I will become a traitor to the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably already are with that mind set faggot.

Fag

You are trully red pilled I see

Islam vs Femenazi

Pathetic

>If women are not forced into combat at equal numbers
Are you trying to lose?

Then don't, you fucking shill: go back to your gender studies and get off of Sup Forums
OP IS A FAGGOT

Same
Women opened their legs to these brown invaders
Time for them to go kill them

Hell yeah! We can kill two ugly and retarded birds at once. No more smelly Muslims or fatchicks. Yeah

We aren't' even going to war faggot. Just a missile strike. Bill Clinton launched a bunch of cruise missiles at Serbia during his presidency. No war involvement. The only reason this happened is because the neocons in Washington were having a massive bitch fit.

why arfe fags panickinng over one missile strike? there's never going to be a draft in the usa again
besides youre probably a feeb and not draftable so stop panicking

I seriously hope you are put against a wall and shot. just for shilling your shitty little tumblr and art page here.

SMZ
Social media zombie

Women on the frontlines = more dead men.

No thanks. I want our boys to come home safe.

I'm all for an equal-gender war, we could use the women as meatshields.

Women in combat will just lead to more men dying. There's a reason women don't serve on the front lines. They do more harm than good.

Women only cause problems on the battlefield. If you really support veterans and active military, you would know that

Just a fun fact, women were able to vote and work after being married after the WW1 and WW2, if WW3 happen we will become the weak gender

hmm

Women are useless on the battlefield. There's a reason we don't use them as soldiers.
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jCOkyuzCs