Do Not Believe The Concern Trolls

Keep your wits about you. This response was to drum up support from the left. Even traitorous neocon faggots like Bill Kristol are falling in line for this. The air base that was struck isn't even important. Compare this map of the general situation syriancivilwarmap.com/

to the location of Shayrat en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shayrat

Many of us have researched Trump and these situations for thousands of hours and I highly doubt hes retarded enough to start WW3 over one of the fakest attacks I've seen this year. Come on guys, so many fucking concern trolls here it's insane.
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/850089008990494720

Do you support Trump still? Do you have anything to add on the missile targets to add or conflict with what I'm saying?

>he will bomb an air base for purely political reasons
>with fucking 50 missiles

im concerned because i have no idea what the fuck hes doing and also because i know that he wants to keep people in the dark about his military ops

I am not a concern troll. Trump keeps proving himself to be a Jewish shill time after time.

I want them all gone.

I just give up man

>a missile strike in the middle east will drum up support from the left
I'm pretty sure you're wrong there, kiddo.

>what is a saturation strike

To bring a few missiles into the target you have to overwhelm the air defences (Russian s-300 maybe even s-400) by firing a whole bunch of them at the same time.
Trump needed to bring missiles into target position and actually have a few hit something. Doesn't look good if he fires a few and the news comes out with "American air strike shot down".
I reckon maybe ten or so actually hit.

Wait... are we talking common public left or (((politicians and media))) left?

>gain allies by sacrificing what you stand for

Brilliant strategy cotton

>I'm not a shill
>I'm just a shill

some military guy on radio said russians have the capability to shoot down all 50 which i can't doubt since i remember hearing about these when they were being developed

are these systems russian controlled or did they give them to assad?

if russia controls the systems only does this mean trump didnt entirely trust putin to not act against usa strike?

He's the best goy

Yeah, they'll say "look! trump is a war monger killing innocent people!" If Hillary did the exact same thing they wouldn't care.

I'm talking about politicians and media. The common left will probably still say they can't trust him etc but the politicians have been seeming to respond to this positively.

I know but what else makes sense at this point? That an insane amount of us were completely wrong and that we really should just swallow the black pill? Or that they are working together without drumming up the muh Russia shit. This could be a power move that makes it look like Trump is running the show. The main thing I'm saying is, hold off and don't lose hope yet.

Bump to keep the fucks at bay

It will make trump look strong if everything truns out well. He always said he didnt want to be like obama and just sit on your hands while things spin out of control

>mfw I see the long term play

>No casualties
>Only hit "delivery" systems
>Trump shows the world we're in charge
>Based on "Official" statement this could be seen as the moral thing to do
>CIA wanted the action
>Gave it to DOD instead
>No more Russia/Trump collusion bullshit

I don't agree with the strikes. But I see where this is going. Trump and Putin are going to make a deal on Syria.

The left believes what the media tells them

He took out the delivery systems. Well, officially that's what they were. Also, apparently there were no casualties.

>Even traitorous neocon faggots like Bill Kristol are falling in line for this
That's a fucking red flag you retard.
This is a fucking disaster. Escalation is fucking mandatory.

I still support Trump 100%. The shills are out in full force tonight because our support is wavering, and it's working.
How about you dumb idiots get something into your brain. This attack WAS NOT to go into war with Syria, it was to send a message to the world. The USA is back and we will destroy anyone we want, and we don't want Assad to use chemical weapons.

You fags can believe it's a false flag all you want, but Mattis and Trump aren't going to do something as risky as this without concrete evidence that it was Assad.

Now to wait for ShareBlue to get $.000002 cents deposited to their account by continuing to concern troll.

>Neocons support this, therefore we should support it!

It seems to me that he made a gamble, against everyone, china, russia, the deep state, jews, media, etc.
Now its time to watch what will unfold off all this fireworks.

They are all russian controlled if i am not mistaken, syria might have a few but israel probably bombed them when they destroyed their ASMs

I was semi-freaking out for a bit, I'm not going to lie, but once I thought about it that also sums up my conclusions. That's why I wanted to post.

that seems too good to be true, and its definitely too good for the media to report it

i've been waiting for reality to correct all the gay shit the media has been throwing out lately but i guess its just going to be more shit for a good while longer

This...is possible, and would be good.

Trump just showed the world what he wanted them to see. I see the play. It's going to work out in the end.

>yet another faggot Reddit thread made by a Jew-loving neo-con traitor faggot

FUCK
OFF

At first I was desperately hoping Trump wouldn't do anything just because
>muh dead little kids

because I thought this would be fucking war with Russia. However, this honestly isn't as bad as I thought and it even has positives to it. For one, Syria already signed a UN resolution not to use chemical weapons, Russia's support of Syria is not unconditional, the military warned the Russians ahead of time, and Trump actually looks strong by acting fast. Of course, the downsides, once again we are doing more destabilizing bullshit in the middle east. But if you have to act in some way against Assad, this is actually probably one of the best ways to do it. What really worries me is how and if Trump decides Assad should be ousted. It may be more than just the US who gets rid of Assad this time though.

This is all of course if you believe it was Assad in the first place who did the gassing and not a false flag. I honestly do not know who to believe any more, but I'm leaning on the side that this was a false flag since why the fuck would Assad use chemical weapons when ISIS is already getting BTFO more and more every month? Makes no sense.

ShareBlue would write something like this, only fucking retards and shills celebrates this

what's the gamble though?

i doubt they gave him any desu; theyre the worlds greatest missile defense iirc they cant just give out their trump card, not even a monkey model version

where does mccain come into all this

People seem to disregard Syria's fucking sovreingty. It doesn't matter if no one died we sent American missles to Syrian soil.

Each s400 has the capacity to take down 36 cruise missiles.

Yeah, he's been ginning it up as the moral thing to do for two days. And there were no casualties. Think about this. No collateral damage, strike looks mesured, foreign leaders know he's not fucking around.

I didn't want it like this. It's definitely a fucking false flag or potentially even completely fake. It's not the first and it won't be the last. I just have trust in Trump.

so it was a multi billion dollar firework show that also cost Syrian's their infrastructure?

wow such 4d chess.

Bill "TurboKike" Kristol

so at worst he wasted nearly 100 million dollars to blow wind up Bubble Boy Rubio and Lindsey Graham's skirt?

I'm hoping for this but I'm still annoyed by this shit.

Sup Forums has been subverted into being a neocon board.

wtf I love neocons now

Nothing. McCain thinks he lead Trump when actually Trump just got McCain on his side, without any risk.

You sound really sure of yourself lol

u must be really flexible for those mental gymnastics

>Trump just showed the world what he wanted them to see.
The world wants to see escalation and now Trump has proven he's willing to escalate. This was a shit call likely made at the behest of his idiot Zionist son-in-law. Now when another "gas attack" happens he'll have to go through the same song and dance again because he set the precedent. Repeat that a few times and we're in a full blown shooting war.

>Trump just got McCain on his side
but i dont want that either

I see what you're saying, but McCain has been a bitch, but Trump just showed him that he's in charge.

That kike's praise is proof positive Trump is being a ZOG good goy. Disgraceful. Fuck him and his kike family. This is a slap in the face.

I don't know man, I'm seeing this as one of his best plays. I don't even agree with the strikes and I don't believe the official story about the gas attacks either.

I didn't fucking vote for Trump so he would get us dragged into yet another hopeless arab shithole and become Bush 3.0. He's rapidly approaching becoming a traitorous fucking cunt and to see you fucking brainless pieces of shit licking his dick over giving leftists more excuses to drag murderous raping shitskins over to the west is fucking sickening.

We're just going down the checklist...

McCain and Graham both made statements saying they wanted stuff to happen. Also faggots like Kinzinger and the crew. This would bring them on board.

What's more likely from shills, actual people that understand that Assad is good and we don't want him out, but at the same time can understand a play like this or people who just say "fuck you shill" or "trump is a kike puppet let's drop him"?

Well once the war ends, he'll have a bunch of options, which includes just allowing a free election. Throw a bunch of UN observers and Russian/China observers in the mix, and then allow the people of Syria to vote.

If it comes back Assad, which it likely will since he saved Syria from falling to savages, Trump can turn around and say "This is what the people of Syria want, and I'm not in the business of interfering in free elections."

Very true, but maybe it was a deal worked out with them and Russia behind the scenes.

>I highly doubt hes retarded enough to start WW3 over one of the fakest attacks I've seen this year.
His press statement was filled with lies and total distortions. He lost a lot of his core base tonight.

>I don't believe the official story about the gas attacks either.
Trump does believe the official story according to his statement unless we're not supposed to trust his words as his strategy relies on misinforming the public with lies.

I remember this interview. I was hoping Trump would change it, still holding on for now. What the fuck is the point of losing all hope after we memed him in? It's not a full shitstorm yet. This is similar to Gadaffi after lockerbie and Reagan's response.

It's insane to me how many of the retards here can't see the poor logic in this.

Yes the world wants escalation, and Trump is going to tell them to pony up or shut up.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't. Either way, he showed that it did, and that it was the moral thing to do to take out Assad delivery systems.

I just got banned on the_donald for saying basically the same thing.

Everyone who expects Trump not to lie is automatically a shill. I supported Trump from the very beginning, but this is unacceptable. This was the first time I ever voted, same for many in my family. Unless something big changes, I can't see myself voting for him again.

I didn't elect him to suck McCain's dick, I voted for him because he opposed him. Now he's pushing shitty healthcare bills, jerking off Paul Ryan, and attacking the Freedom Caucus on twitter. He's done a 180, and I just don't trust him anymore.

And they'll oblige with the same token deployments they always do while the US bares the brunt of the conflict. This isn't some 5D chess bullshit, he's being played like a fiddle by the neocons.

I felt the same way about an hour ago man. I'm just saying don't let these fucking shills drive a wedge. It could be a play we don't know. Wait and see. It's looking OK so far.

Russians allowed the air strike.

I could be completely wrong, but I think I'm on the right track. This was a PR move.

Redpill me on Assad and Syria.

How does this work? I just watched Stefan's latest video which is literally the beginning of all my knowledge on Syria and Assad.

So America funds rebel groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS to kill leaders in Middle Eastern countries (such as Gadaffi, Osama Bin Laden), and Syria with leader Assad is just the latest example?

Trump was just settling for peace with Syria and Assad, and then SUPPOSEDLY Assad unleashes a gas attack on his own people in a civil war?

But that's probably BS, so the media is trying to get us into a war?

How does this benefit jews?

Where can I make myself more informed on this issue?

It doesn't matter if it's a PR move, it set the ball in motion for military escalation. If Trump thinks he's going to get to hit and run on this he's completely wrong and all the weight that was trying to push us into a conflict in Syria now has the tiny little bit of momentum it needed to get rolling. Remember the stories about Iraqi soldiers throwing premature babies out of incubators in Kuwaiti hospitals that nudged us into actually getting into the first Gulf War?

>I want them all gone
you sound like a neonazi white trash faggot
Hitler was never about extermination, he just wanted them out of Germany. if you weren't a shill, you'd know this

See my image here will get you started.

>Hitler was never about extermination, he just wanted them out of Germany.
user never said he wanted anyone exterminated. Just "gone" which basically means "elsewhere."

It is rolling, he's not going to go bombing and sending troops like a madman. You're going to see a real coalition put together, then safe zones set up, then ISIS is going to be put down, then there will be consensus on what to do with Assad.

>The air base that was struck isn't even important

Regardless, we attacked another country unconstitutionally.

Is that Jeb! on the house floor with his hoodie?

Possible.

right and do you think the robot in his image is sporting miniguns that shoot water?

This. Its the momentum he needs

>he's not going to go bombing and sending troops like a madman
You say that but he pulled this before there was any investigation because "muh chilluns." It was a stupid rushed reaction that even Obama wasn't dumb enough to make despite the fact it made him look impotent and weak.

>You're going to see a real coalition put together, then safe zones set up, then ISIS is going to be put down, then there will be consensus on what to do with Assad.
Yeah where have I heard that before. Oh right every ME conflict the US has ever been in. If we go into Syria it will be a shitshow.

Bra, I'm sure ICE carries guns, to help them deport people. Doesn't mean they shoot the innocent and cooperative.

Fuck off with your mental gymnastics. Trump just betrayed everyone who voted for the USA to stay out of foreign business.

We're finally sending these kikes to Madagascar once and for all!

>Necons shill for his actions
>This is good

fuck off retard

>But if you have to act in some way against Assad,

we never had to. that trump is being compelled is a sign of capitulation or a sign of being coerced.

>Keep your wits about you
like you fucking morons have any

>How does this benefit jews?
research Yinon plan/ Greater Israel. Additionally, Israel is loosely allied with Sunni Muslim states, and they oppose the 'Shia crescent' which is Iran, Iraq, and Syria

did he post an image of an ICE agent? you're thinking like a retard, and defending someone who is probably a shill trying to shake support of Trump, when we still don't know what's going on. your new is showing

I can't argue against anything you said. Im just telling you what I see happening. I could be wrong.

Trump may have won the debate, the nomination, the election, and he may have been sworn in already, and have started on his agenda, and he may be operating as commander in chief, but like the turtle, Jeb will be the one standing victorious in the end.

There's no upside to this, the best you can say is he avoided something much worse
THIS WON'T TAKE THE HEAT OFF HIM, IT WILL EMBOLDEN THEM
THIS IS 1D DESPERATION CHESS

Lol

>"This is what the people of Syria want, and I'm not in the business of interfering in free elections."

Correction:

This is what the people of Syria that didn't flee to Europe (those who were opposed to Assad) want, and I'm not in the business of interfering in free elections.

Standing victorious in duct taped shoes. Poor Jeb!

I support trump but why waste the money

Where's all the shock and awe videos?

Didn't any Syrians on the ground see this?

It seems like almost every airstrike in Syria has someone with a cell phone taking video.

Know it makes me wonder if this is related the US hoarding 7.62×39mm rounds and stockpiling Russian AK47's in discrete warehouses throughout the country for the last few years. A staged Russian invasion perhaps?

*Now

>neocon authoritarians support this!
and?

DING DING DING

Everyone is treating this like it's a game. This is a disgusting act of world policing tyranny and it's embarrassing seeing the sycophants suck trump off for being a globalist tyrant.

pol is shilling because they bomb muh assad and muh russia and drumpf is a globalist kike. Not so sure if liberals flooded this site or just trump supporters shilling. Seriously, they need to grow a fucking pair.

>Inb4 his country gets overrun by mudslimes

>dem AND general
he should run

That's what I'm wondering too. The media was talking about hitting bases with cruise missiles all day. Seems like something you wouldn't want to tell an enemy ahead of time. This is all so fucking weird.

>the left
When will you retards realize that the neoliberal establishment is in no sense left-wing?